Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is what happens when a woman is 100% in her feminine.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She told me she loved me for the first time last Sunday.

We had a lovely day with some mutual friends, went back to her place, she made me dinner, had sex and curled up in bed.

She was staring at me, so I asked her what's up. Again, same thing happened when she asked for exclusivity, she was like "nothing", so I kept asking her. I said "It just looks like you've got something to tell me, something that's on your mind... What is it?".

Her reply: "Look, I usually don't do this... I never have... But I really want to tell you. I love you".

Nothing desperate about the way she said, I think she really meant it. I said it back of course.

Long may this last.

It's so much better like this. Not like how I was in my previous relationships.

Chowdah

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like you got what you were after, happy for you. We'll be here in case you need some support down the line.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She told me she loved me for the first time last Sunday.

We had a lovely day with some mutual friends, went back to her place, she made me dinner, had sex and curled up in bed.

She was staring at me, so I asked her what's up. Again, same thing happened when she asked for exclusivity, she was like "nothing", so I kept asking her. I said "It just looks like you've got something to tell me, something that's on your mind... What is it?".

Her reply: "Look, I usually don't do this... I never have... But I really want to tell you. I love you".

Nothing desperate about the way she said, I think she really meant it. I said it back of course.

Long may this last.

It's so much better like this. Not like how I was in my previous relationships.
Congratulations.

But, please be aware that her peak interest level in you is valid IN THIS MOMENT only.

It could decrease or even disappear at any time if you lose your Frame.

So as much as you're gonna enjoy her company, always sleep with one eye open, and never stop upgrading yourself a.k.a raising your overall value as a man.

catsmeow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Sgthaytham agree that holding frame is key. 1000%.

I recently got married and have to say I have fallen more in love with my husband after marriage than before.

This goes against what I've read here about a woman losing interest and attraction after a man commits.

I posted about it on the other forum you and I are members of if you're interested in reading.

But yeah, I am actually more in love and more attracted (as if that could even possible) now than before we got married.

I think that is probably due to a combination of factors, one of which he is holding frame, tightly.

Perhaps even more so than when we were dating.

Anyway, have fun, good luck and congrats!

Last edited:

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine getting sucked off watching your football team play, after she's surprised you with your favourite dish for lunch.

I am blessed, but I must keep focused.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.