Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is what happens when a woman is 100% in her feminine.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cooking together is my go to for 3rd date and it almost always end up with sex afterwards, not sure why the advice is to wait more than 2 months. I never cook FOR someone, they cook with me together...different mindset.

Actually during lockdowns in COVID it WAS a first date for me with several women, and it worked, I banged 4 out the 6 I did it with.
Yeah it's my go to 3rd date too.

She cooked with me, and she made dessert.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean by pay dirt?

All I have in mind is hanging out, having fun and hooking up.

She initiates all texts. She's clearly a giver, and every once in a while I'll give back, because that's how it works.
It comes from the imagery of a man digging for treasure. He digs his shovel in and hits a treasure chest. He hit “pay dirt”.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah it's my go to 3rd date too.

She cooked with me, and she made dessert.
Yeah, usually they will bring wine or dessert and ask what else they can bring.
It comes from the imagery of a man digging for treasure. He digs his shovel in and hits a treasure chest. He hit “pay dirt”.
Or digging for gold/silver, etc

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Couldn't go to this party with mutual friends last night. She sent me a couple "I want you" texts. Then a couple pictures, one in our mutual friend's bathroom in the dark lol, the other one of her topless in her bed.

I couldn't be arsed to go. Long day at work and I was shattered.

She wants to come over Friday to keep me company at work, and then Saturday I'm taking her to the local beach for a BBQ/drinks

M

member160292

@Sgthaytham

Awesome! Would this be your first 'real' relationship?
I'm looking forward to how this plays out. Keep it up

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Sgthaytham

Awesome! Would this be your first 'real' relationship?
I'm looking forward to how this plays out. Keep it up
Nah, I've had several in the past. Both long and short. Longest was 3 years.

I'm just trying out something new with her.

Right now, I'd say she's initiating close to 100% of the contact. If it's to send me random pictures/videos, tell me about her day, tell me she misses me, etc... And I tend to use it as an excuse to ask her out most of the time. Sometimes I won't, especially if there's a date or two coming up.

So, for the time being, things seem to be good. If anyone's interested, I plan on keeping you up to date once in a while.

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A great way to test this out is not give into a request of hers. See how she reacts to you saying no. Or cancelling something or not give her what she wants.
This is very helpful. I did this once by chance in the first night with a girl. She wanted to stay the night, and I declined. She stormed out and gave me a hurt look. I was alarmed by that. I don't want to go into it, but it turned out my feeling was justified.

@OP
I know cooking for yourself is a good way to take care of yourself, but if you do it for others, it is taking care of somebody else. That is no problem as we all have and need a gentle side. But if you do it with a woman, you reverse the roles. She should be the one that is taking care of you (from herself), unless she really needs support herself.
Good luck.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This seems like a good balance of efforts - SHE initiates contact, YOU ask her out.

No one person is doing the chasing, you are BOTH chasing/pursuing each other, in different ways.

That's the best imo, and yeah keep us updated!
She puts in effort to contact, you make dates to reward her for her efforts. It's when the guy has to seemingly do all the work that you know she is only with you until something better comes along.

Which I've never understood...I've been with a couple chicks where clearly that was what was going on but they still would see me regularly and fvck me all the time(although tbh, they got the better end of that deal by a longshot) until one day they just basically said someone else "reentered" their life and they were going to see where things went with them. One of them I basically dumped because she gave me no other real option if I wanted to keep my self respect, the other one did it to me. I've often wondered if my skills in the bedroom helped prolong it versus being a few times and done.

So the question...why bother dating for several months with someone you aren't really interested in?

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
d
This seems like a good balance of efforts - SHE initiates contact, YOU ask her out.

No one person is doing the chasing, you are BOTH chasing/pursuing each other, in different ways.

That's the best imo, and yeah keep us updated!
I think it's more me leading and her chasing/pursuing right now, and it's how it should be.

She puts in effort to contact, you make dates to reward her for her efforts. It's when the guy has to seemingly do all the work that you know she is only with you until something better comes along.

Which I've never understood...I've been with a couple chicks where clearly that was what was going on but they still would see me regularly and fvck me all the time(although tbh, they got the better end of that deal by a longshot) until one day they just basically said someone else "reentered" their life and they were going to see where things went with them. One of them I basically dumped because she gave me no other real option if I wanted to keep my self respect, the other one did it to me. I've often wondered if my skills in the bedroom helped prolong it versus being a few times and done.

So the question...why bother dating for several months with someone you aren't really interested in?
I think some people (read: women) can't stand being by themselves. For them it's best to be with someone, even if there isn't much interest, than being alone.

This is why a lot of people cheat too. I think it's called 'monkey-branching'.

I met a girl last year, who was in a relationship with a guy. I only found out about it when he showed up.

I didn't want anything serious with her, even before I found out the BF.

She told me how she wanted to end it with him, that she had even mentioned to him that she had met someone, and offered an open relationship.

A lot of people are like this, unfortunately.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow... Her flatmate is some piece of work.

Can someone please DM me?

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When your woman is 100% in her feminine and submissive mode, the first thing she does is let you anal fvck her and then make you a good hot meal and finally wash the dishes, all automatically without being asked even once. No I'm not kidding, I'm being 100% serious.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She told me she loved me for the first time last Sunday.

We had a lovely day with some mutual friends, went back to her place, she made me dinner, had sex and curled up in bed.

She was staring at me, so I asked her what's up. Again, same thing happened when she asked for exclusivity, she was like "nothing", so I kept asking her. I said "It just looks like you've got something to tell me, something that's on your mind... What is it?".

Her reply: "Look, I usually don't do this... I never have... But I really want to tell you. I love you".

Nothing desperate about the way she said, I think she really meant it. I said it back of course.

Long may this last.

It's so much better like this. Not like how I was in my previous relationships.

M

member160292

Looks like you got what you were after, happy for you. We'll be here in case you need some support down the line.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She told me she loved me for the first time last Sunday.

We had a lovely day with some mutual friends, went back to her place, she made me dinner, had sex and curled up in bed.

She was staring at me, so I asked her what's up. Again, same thing happened when she asked for exclusivity, she was like "nothing", so I kept asking her. I said "It just looks like you've got something to tell me, something that's on your mind... What is it?".

Her reply: "Look, I usually don't do this... I never have... But I really want to tell you. I love you".

Nothing desperate about the way she said, I think she really meant it. I said it back of course.

Long may this last.

It's so much better like this. Not like how I was in my previous relationships.
Congratulations.

But, please be aware that her peak interest level in you is valid IN THIS MOMENT only.

It could decrease or even disappear at any time if you lose your Frame.

So as much as you're gonna enjoy her company, always sleep with one eye open, and never stop upgrading yourself a.k.a raising your overall value as a man.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine getting sucked off watching your football team play, after she's surprised you with your favourite dish for lunch.

I am blessed, but I must keep focused.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine getting sucked off watching your football team play, after she's surprised you with your favourite dish for lunch.

I am blessed, but I must keep focused.
Sleep with one eye open, one eye open.