"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

This is probably a new one... Need help

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
After one or two years of improving myself/enjoying the single life/messing around with a few girls... I finally made one an official girlfriend tonight. I was in my car, and asked her if we were official while doing 110 down an abandoned road (the car and I can handle the turns). I thought that added a nice edge to it. She said yes, and all that good stuff. She had brought it up once or twice before, but I just blew it off.

So... With that said and done. How do I not suck at being a boyfriend? Not being too clingy. I don't want to move too fast, but would like to get some action everyonce in awhile.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by crimsonclockwork
So... With that said and done. How do I not suck at being a boyfriend? Not being too clingy. I don't want to move too fast, but would like to get some action everyonce in awhile.
Just keep doing what you did to make her want to make it official. You may not know what that is necessarily, but don't stop. Lots of guys who win over the girl make that mistake, and it's a costly one.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Re: Re: This is probably a new one... Need help

Originally posted by rgeere
Just keep doing what you did to make her want to make it official. You may not know what that is necessarily, but don't stop. Lots of guys who win over the girl make that mistake, and it's a costly one.
Good advice. Obviously, what you did before got her, so why change it? Though sometimes variety does help. ;)
 

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Sometimes I feel like I am doing is not enough. Im talking about kino, sexually, ect. ect. She says Im one of the first guys shes talked about so much sex with before. Some simple tips though. Holding hands in public? good or boring? Slaping ass? (yea... I do it haha). Stuff like kino, but to the next level.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Holding hands? Eh. Holding her waist? Fun. Pulling "The Crook?" Great! If you don't know "The Crook," look for it. It's by "Deagleclaw."

Slap her ass? Hell yeah! I do it to my girl and she loves it! :D

What I like to do is get up behind her and hold her and then tickle her sides and stomach. Always a fun time.
 
Top