Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is how real DJ's treat women (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia,
I know that question isn't dedicated to me, but I'll tell you why I thought it was funny.

If I saw the clip randomly without Mr. Delicious' introduction, I wouldn't have found it funny, but the funny part is how people here always talk about "not taking any sh;t from women" and neg hitting them to put them down (I'm not a fan of neg hitting - btw, but that doesn't matter), and Mr. Delicious comes along and says "ok, this is how true dj's neg hit", it is so extream, that it's obvious that he's being funny and sarcastic.

Phantasmal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The boardroom one, in spite of the subject matter, was mildly funny to me because it reminded me of an episode Family Guy where almost the exact same situation happens. The restaurant one was even more ludicrous, but flat out disturbing and not funny at all.

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is funny because it's so over the top, kinda like how Kill Bill is.

Also, just the way the guy says "You fvckin' b1tch!" in the restaurant just seems really funny to me. And especially afterwards when he calmly sits down like nothing even happened.

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We get over hard topics by making jokes out of them; "fighting" something isn't going to solve it. Take racism: how much racism have we truly eliminated by "fighting" it, telling everyone how bad it is? I look at the humorless "anti-racists" today, and they're about the saddest bunch around, fighting with all the rage of vested interests.

Abuse isn't so played up in comedy, but like racism, it can be addressed and given much-needed publicity through comedy.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by m4a1
Francisco d'Anconia,
I know that question isn't dedicated to me, but I'll tell you why I thought it was funny.

If I saw the clip randomly without Mr. Delicious' introduction, I wouldn't have found it funny, but the funny part is how people here always talk about "not taking any sh;t from women" and neg hitting them to put them down (I'm not a fan of neg hitting - btw, but that doesn't matter), and Mr. Delicious comes along and says "ok, this is how true dj's neg hit", it is so extream, that it's obvious that he's being funny and sarcastic.
Interesting.

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Which part and why?

Just curious...
hold on lemme watch em again

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea basically the funny moment in both videos is when the dude loses it
"you ****in *****" etc

Avidin

Reaction score
Supposedly chilled out and in control Don Juan's completely over the top reactions in this thread is the funny part.

As a quick reality check, you are getting bothered by a post by a stranger on an internet message board.

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
well it wouldnt be funny if you saw your father beating your mother like that in front of you, now would it? Just replace the women in the videos with your mother, and the man with your father, and put them at home, and THEN see how funny it is.

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Supposedly chilled out and in control Don Juan's completely over the top reactions in this thread is the funny part.

As a quick reality check, you are getting bothered by a post by a stranger on an internet message board.
True that. Most of the domestic violence I've seen occurs in both rich and poor neighborhoods with the rich (wealthier) having a tendency to be more verbal in their abuse. While in some of the poor, ghetto neighborhoods I've been through it's usually physical.

Maybe Canada is a different beast altogether when it comes to that, but most wifebeaters are too boozed up to give a sh!t and will continue their domestic violence as they see fit.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man those videos are just disturbing... I think they're meant to be funny in a dark humor kind of way, as well as to act as an eye-opener...

It just shows you how ridiculous woman beaters' "reasons" usually are, and depicts them as cowards who hide in the comfort of their own home, away from the public eye.

On another note, I'm staying away from Swedish women thanks to Lifeforce's heads up:p

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn strait those b*tches got what they deserved.

I MEAN SHE F*CKING SPILT COFFEE ON HIM!!! DIE B*TCH DIE!!!

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's face it, this sort of behaviour is not unusual and is perpetuated by the gangsta/wannabe pimp trend. Even the WWE wrestling is pretty high on beating up women, and this is supposed to be family entertainment.

When I read this post, I took it ironically, since there are a number of DJ students and mentors promoting resentment of women, sexual harrassment, mental abuse and the extreme jerk mentality, if not physical abuse.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel
When I read this post, I took it ironically, since there are a number of DJ students and mentors promoting resentment of women, sexual harrassment, mental abuse and the extreme jerk mentality, if not physical abuse.
I have to disagree with a big loud "what the fùck are you talking about".

JoeMonkey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Engetsu
Man those videos are just disturbing... I think they're meant to be funny in a dark humor kind of way, as well as to act as an eye-opener...
No, they were intended to be disturbing and act as an eye-opener.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Engetsu
I have to disagree with a big loud "what the fùck are you talking about".
There have been several posts from guys wanting to know how to inflict revenge on women, wannabe pimps who want to use and control women, guys who promote things like slapping a stranger's ass and the "make the ho say no" attitude (aka sexual harrassment) and guys who flip out because a girl turned them down/refused to have sex with them.

I'm yet to read a post encouraging beating women, but there are a fair number of extreme chauvinists on these boards.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel
There have been several posts from guys wanting to know how to inflict revenge on women, wannabe pimps who want to use and control women, guys who promote things like slapping a stranger's ass and the "make the ho say no" attitude (aka sexual harrassment) and guys who flip out because a girl turned them down/refused to have sex with them.

I'm yet to read a post encouraging beating women, but there are a fair number of extreme chauvinists on these boards.
You're just being a symp (woman sympathizer) and a Captain-Save-a-Ho. Didn't you get the memo that women are our oppenents and our enemy?

/extreme sarcasm

Status
Not open for further replies.