Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is how real DJ's treat women (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Engetsu
On another note, I'm staying away from Swedish women thanks to Lifeforce's heads up:p
In that case you are dumbass. Swedish women are the best on earth. *panting heavily* :p~~~~

Man, this thread turned up into a joke.
You can tell lot's of people still have domestic violence as a BIG taboo in their minds.
Their mother have been saying that along with all the other girls who want to control loser men. Sad.

I'm not saying I'm a chauvinist (even if I am in a good way), I'm not saying it's right for a man to beat a woman, no. I think those *******s should be get raped in jail by their cellmate called Bubba the Big.

I just think some of you guys take this waaaay too seriously and you still have that equality-to-women-in-society carp in deep down programmed to your brains that you should remove to become a man. We all know that domestic violence is a bad thing but stop being a goddamn sissy about it. If I would watch that thing with a girl I would still laugh as I'm watching it alone. Because it was ment to be humorous and it is.

Note, it is made to be humorous AND the people who made it intended it to cause strong reactions in people so they would think about it. That's usually the idea with shocking adverticement.

Stop thinking like women since they don't want a pvssy since they have one already.

I agree with Gio's post there.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.