"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

this is for the guys with experiences!

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
i wanna get a list of things i could tell to my girl while we are having sex because i know the more i talk the longer it takes for me to come and the more she likes it so if some of you can post something that could help i will appreciate it
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2001
Messages
290
Reaction score
1
Location
Don't worry about it
Wanna last long, use a Trojan Extended Pleasure condom. I swear your d*ck will be numb and you won't be able to nut even if you wanted to . I was using this one the other day and I actually took the condom off and started barebacking her (which is a big NO NO) b/c of the damn condom.
 

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
459
Reaction score
1
Age
52
Location
Hoovering near HB8-10s
Your pvssy feels so fvcking good.

I want to see your pvssy getting licked while I fvck your mouth.

Oh, god.

Oh, fvck.

You like that?

Your pvssy feels so fvcking tight.

Fvck, you're wet.

You're a good girl.

Uh, huh.

You want to taste another girl's pvssy while I fvck your ass?

You like it hard?

You want it harder?

Are you a bad girl or good girl today?

Bad girls get a spankin'.

Tell me you want it in the ass, babe - say it!

Tell me what you want me to do.

etc.. Ad Nausium..
 

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
i don't know if you want to use this, but when we are doing it doggy style, I will slap her ass really hard and say "Whos your daddy?!!!?!" I laughed the first time, but I swear she loves it.
 

FitnessGuy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Originally posted by Chewy Bagel


I want to see your pvssy getting licked while I fvck your mouth.

You want to taste another girl's pvssy while I fvck your ass?

Chewy had some good ones, but I wouldn't use the one's above, would depend on the girl. A few of these wouldn't turn on some girls.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

SilverSpring1

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
This guy I consider to be a DJ glanced at my "buddy" during our session and casually commented, "You have a nice pvssy". That got me flustered but I felt very complimented. His comment also implied that he's seen numerous other pvssies and is more sexually experienced than I am (although he's younger). This intimidated me and I couldn't help but to feel that he had the upper hand.
 

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
Originally posted by SilverSpring1
This guy I consider to be a DJ glanced at my "buddy" during our session and casually commented, "You have a nice pvssy". That got me flustered but I felt very complimented. His comment also implied that he's seen numerous other pvssies and is more sexually experienced than I am (although he's younger). This intimidated me and I couldn't help but to feel that he had the upper hand.
could u state some other phrases or comments that are good to use?
 
Top