i wanna get a list of things i could tell to my girl while we are having sex because i know the more i talk the longer it takes for me to come and the more she likes it so if some of you can post something that could help i will appreciate it
The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.
Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.
Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Chewy had some good ones, but I wouldn't use the one's above, would depend on the girl. A few of these wouldn't turn on some girls.Originally posted by Chewy Bagel
I want to see your pvssy getting licked while I fvck your mouth.
You want to taste another girl's pvssy while I fvck your ass?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
could u state some other phrases or comments that are good to use?Originally posted by SilverSpring1
This guy I consider to be a DJ glanced at my "buddy" during our session and casually commented, "You have a nice pvssy". That got me flustered but I felt very complimented. His comment also implied that he's seen numerous other pvssies and is more sexually experienced than I am (although he's younger). This intimidated me and I couldn't help but to feel that he had the upper hand.