This is becoming a problem...a big problem

vlf445

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the past 5 months I've finally managed to attract some girls n get them in bed. But every time I go to put on the condom, I cant stay hard...It immediately kills the mood with the girl, n leaves her a little more than unhappy. When I finally got with another girl it happened again, and then with the next girl...Im only 19 years old, so I feel like this should definately not be happening. Its killing my confidence...please offer any advice you have.

Reaction score
Don't worry about it so much man, it happened to me the first couple of times too. It is normal to be nervous, the problem is you are thinking about being hard instead of thinking about how naked the girl is you are about to bone. If I can make a recommendation, try to find a girl who is a little experienced and knows how to keep her man turned on (ie. give you head until right before you put the condom on) or find someone you can hook up with on multiple occasions so you get used to it. Practice is definitely the number 1 way to get over it.

OFWHAP

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just a little performance anxiety. Find other ways to make her happy.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
In Japan, a woman I bedded put the condom on me. She said it was part of lovemaking for her and for many Japanese women.

I can tell you that, if anything, it made things more exciting.

Just something to consider.

Tictac

Taste

Don Juan
Reaction score
vlf445 said:
In the past 5 months I've finally managed to attract some girls n get them in bed. But every time I go to put on the condom, I cant stay hard...It immediately kills the mood with the girl, n leaves her a little more than unhappy. When I finally got with another girl it happened again, and then with the next girl...Im only 19 years old, so I feel like this should definately not be happening. Its killing my confidence...please offer any advice you have.
Hey man. I use to have this problem. So I did everything I could to get rid of the problem.

I did PC Muscle Exercises
Less masturbating
More zinc and magnesium
I ate more foods with L-argenine in

After a week of doing this I was solid as a rock. I guarentee if you do all these, you won't ever have that problem ever again.

averagechan

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont wear a condom... simple
or tell them condom makes you shrink due to its plastic material