Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is an academic topic for us normies, but how do you think pro athletes, with their league-enforced "bubbles", would mack chicks?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(Excuse me, "spit game" for those that find "mack" offensive. :rolleyes:)
When players leave the facility, they will be governed by rules -- enforceable by fines or possibly suspensions -- that prohibit activities such as visiting nightclubs with more than 15 people ...
my opinion: I just have to think that there is a "grapevine" where these studs could get access to their fans. If these guys aren't getting any action, then none of us normies will get it either. I suppose that they could have Tinder profiles where chicks that recognize them would message them, "the only part of a date with you I want is the part where I'm naked with you in your bed".

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
They don't. Unless they want to put their paychecks on the line. I am assuming any "high risk" activities would allow teams to suspend them without pay.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They will find ways to get laid or attempt to get laid but try to keep it quiet. Some will fail.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex parties as usual or out-call service.
Pretty much the same as in the movie Any Given Sunday...

Reaction score
They don't. Unless they want to put their paychecks on the line. I am assuming any "high risk" activities would allow teams to suspend them without pay.
You're assuming that these atheletes are rational actors. Which I dont think at the group level they are. And If they already have millions why would hey care if they lose thousands IF AND ONLY IF THEY GET CAUGHT.

This bubble phenomenon is essentially dont ask dont tell. These atheletes will still have sex and women will still chase them it just requires more cunning and secrecy. I.E. The behaviour wont change but the circumstances will.

Cheers,

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This bubble phenomenon is essentially dont ask dont tell. These atheletes will still have sex and women will still chase them it just requires more cunning and secrecy. I.E. The behaviour wont change but the circumstances will.

Cheers,
The bubble allows them to see their girlfriends - and who is to say whether a tramp on Tinder is a girlfriend or not?

Reaction score
The bubble allows them to see their girlfriends - and who is to say whether a tramp on Tinder is a girlfriend or not?
I didn't know that was part of the rules. Interesting.

But you're right about what defines a "girlfriend" in this context.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do an f-ing google search and you will find plenty of women have "Pro athlete Stories"

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another good insight is the series Ballers on HBO that looks into what pro-athletes have to deal with including women/sex. It's supposed to be fictional but a lot of that happens in real life too.