"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

This is an academic topic for us normies, but how do you think pro athletes, with their league-enforced "bubbles", would mack chicks?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
(Excuse me, "spit game" for those that find "mack" offensive. :rolleyes:)
When players leave the facility, they will be governed by rules -- enforceable by fines or possibly suspensions -- that prohibit activities such as visiting nightclubs with more than 15 people ...
my opinion: I just have to think that there is a "grapevine" where these studs could get access to their fans. If these guys aren't getting any action, then none of us normies will get it either. I suppose that they could have Tinder profiles where chicks that recognize them would message them, "the only part of a date with you I want is the part where I'm naked with you in your bed".
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,866
Reaction score
19,093
They don't. Unless they want to put their paychecks on the line. I am assuming any "high risk" activities would allow teams to suspend them without pay.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
They will find ways to get laid or attempt to get laid but try to keep it quiet. Some will fail.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Sex parties as usual or out-call service.
Pretty much the same as in the movie Any Given Sunday...
 
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Messages
141
Reaction score
118
Age
34
They don't. Unless they want to put their paychecks on the line. I am assuming any "high risk" activities would allow teams to suspend them without pay.
You're assuming that these atheletes are rational actors. Which I dont think at the group level they are. And If they already have millions why would hey care if they lose thousands IF AND ONLY IF THEY GET CAUGHT.

This bubble phenomenon is essentially dont ask dont tell. These atheletes will still have sex and women will still chase them it just requires more cunning and secrecy. I.E. The behaviour wont change but the circumstances will.

Cheers,
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
This bubble phenomenon is essentially dont ask dont tell. These atheletes will still have sex and women will still chase them it just requires more cunning and secrecy. I.E. The behaviour wont change but the circumstances will.

Cheers,
The bubble allows them to see their girlfriends - and who is to say whether a tramp on Tinder is a girlfriend or not?
 
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Messages
141
Reaction score
118
Age
34
The bubble allows them to see their girlfriends - and who is to say whether a tramp on Tinder is a girlfriend or not?
I didn't know that was part of the rules. Interesting.

But you're right about what defines a "girlfriend" in this context.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
do an f-ing google search and you will find plenty of women have "Pro athlete Stories"
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Another good insight is the series Ballers on HBO that looks into what pro-athletes have to deal with including women/sex. It's supposed to be fictional but a lot of that happens in real life too.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top