Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This girl's profile is good for a laugh

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sad thing is she appears on 47 guys favorites list. This pretty much shows you how desperate/lack of standards some guys have. Even the whales will have an army of AFC's telling her she's beautiful. The picture of her in the blue dress made me want to hurl.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Dust 2 Dust said:
The sad thing is she appears on 47 guys favorites list. This pretty much shows you how desperate/lack of standards some guys have. Even the whales will have an army of AFC's telling her she's beautiful. The picture of her in the blue dress made me want to hurl.
So true. Is it any wonder that the decent looking girls think they're so great?

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha...for some reason that "Milkshake" song came into my head. lol I threw up in my mouth a little.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
COMPLETELY UNHEALTHY. She says she loves her body.....well if she loved it so much, why not work on getting a healthy physique. I understand some people have glandular problems which keeps them heavy, but other than that.....c'mon.

High blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease.......u name it and she'll have it in X years

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dust 2 Dust said:
I have to believe most those guys just favorited her page so they can show their friends later and laugh.

I would fvck a fat chic though if I could do it without having to take her out in public and anyone knowing about it. I'd just be curious to know what it's like for the hell of it, though not one as fat as her. Maybe one half that size I would. When you think about it, that should be easy pvssy. And a fat chics pvssy ain't going to feel any different on the inside than a normal woman's.

IronStar

Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
And a fat chics pvssy ain't going to feel any different on the inside than a normal woman's.
Take it from me, if she's riding cowgirl, you'll be more worried about being able to breathe than what her pvssy feels like :nervous:

And as for doggie, well, you dont want to know. Really.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder how much she weighs cause DAAAAMN!

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow she is a land whale. not even human. i wonder how long i gotta dig into her fat to find her infested vagina UGGGHHHH GROSS

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Desert Fox said:
wow she is a land whale. not even human. i wonder how long i gotta dig into her fat to find her infested vagina UGGGHHHH GROSS
Haha it's a monster vagina with claws and sh*t. Eww!

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If everyone on this site had half of her confidence, noone would post here anymore!

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls like her are not that uncommon on plentyoffish.com. That site should've been named plentyofwhales.com

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would each of you be willing to contribute a dollar to an experiment? I'd like to start mailing her food. I want to see how large a BBW we can grow through over-feeding. Kind of like a pumpkin growing contest.

Once we get her big enough that she cannot leave the house we'll reverse the experiment and start mailing her slimFast. Then see how skinny she can get. We can document the whole thing and make it into a documentary. Anyone game?

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
I have to believe most those guys just favorited her page so they can show their friends later and laugh.

QUOTE]

As much as I'd like to believe this I don't buy it. I don't think 47 guys would addy a cow on their profile favorites for sh1ts and giggles. I bet this whale has a dozen AFC's messaging her everyday.

AaJ321

Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:

I would fvck a fat chic though if I could do it without having to take her out in public and anyone knowing about it. I'd just be curious to know what it's like for the hell of it, though not one as fat as her. Maybe one half that size I would. When you think about it, that should be easy pvssy. And a fat chics pvssy ain't going to feel any different on the inside than a normal woman's.
You know what they say, fat chicks are like owning a seagway. Fun to ride but you don't want your friends to know about them. ;) :up:

But no I can't truthfully say that from experience.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AaJ321 said:
You know what they say, fat chicks are like owning a seagway. Fun to ride but you don't want your friends to know about them. ;) :up:

But no I can't truthfully say that from experience.
I thought it was moped, Segways are sort of cool. I know guys who like "plump" chicks but I only met one guy in my life who was into huge fat (black in his case) women, and he was a 75 year old weirdo.