“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

This girl said to me"you suck"

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
I was sitting at one of the library computers last week next to this hot Italian girl. All of a sudden she started asking people for a highlighter. She asked two girls first and then she asked me. I told her that I didn't have one and then she kind of scrunced up her face and then said "you suck." I didn't know what to say I just froze up. Couldn't think of anything ****y and funny. I just kind of smiled nervously and went back to what i was doing on the computer. Since then i have seen this girl in the hallway several times since and she seems to be looking at me alot. Her eyes seemed to be kind of wide too. What should I have said when she said "you suck." Do I have a chance with this girl?

Thanks in advance
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Next time you see her ask her for something you know she cant have. Then when she says "no" then tell her she`s fat and makes guys want to turn gay because she looks like a witch.
 

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
989
Reaction score
9
Location
Hollywood
next time you see her tell her,

"u ready to see me suck"

or something like that.

you should have origionally told her to Fvck Off. you blew it cuz you let her get away with that shiat.
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick
next time you see her tell her,

"u ready to see me suck"

or something like that.

you should have origionally told her to Fvck Off. you blew it cuz you let her get away with that shiat.
Tell her to fvck off? I don't think she was serious when she said "you suck"
 

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
989
Reaction score
9
Location
Hollywood
Originally posted by Fatality
Tell her to fvck off? I don't think she was serious when she said "you suck"
neither was i.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
she said you suck????? ::gasp:: you must be gay! she was just mad u couldnt supply her with all her womanly needs, get over it or do what that one guy said and twiddle one at her next time
 

Tempest

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Girl: You suck.

Comeback: You swallow. =)
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
But do you guys think she was interested? Maybe it was just playful flirting? I did say that she seems to be looking my way alot with wide eyes.

I'm going to approach to find out for sure but aren't these signs of interest?
 

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
989
Reaction score
9
Location
Hollywood
Originally posted by Fatality
But do you guys think she was interested? Maybe it was just playful flirting? I did say that she seems to be looking my way alot with wide eyes.

I'm going to approach to find out for sure but aren't these signs of interest?
yes, but throw some sh!t back at her. 'you suck' was a test btw. you failed it. but she may be giving you another shot. don't boof it this time. she might be the type that flirts by verbally sparring. i love chicks like that. have fun definitely.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
She is obviously challenging you. trust me I know. This happens to me, she probably likes you and want to see what you are about. I would've called her racist cuz she didn't say anything to other people who had no lighters.
 

Styles

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
185
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
NC
She used a neg hit on you

It was probably a subconsous playful neg hit/test

A simple "whatever girl and :rolleyes: " would've did just fine.
 
Top