Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This girl said to me"you suck"

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was sitting at one of the library computers last week next to this hot Italian girl. All of a sudden she started asking people for a highlighter. She asked two girls first and then she asked me. I told her that I didn't have one and then she kind of scrunced up her face and then said "you suck." I didn't know what to say I just froze up. Couldn't think of anything ****y and funny. I just kind of smiled nervously and went back to what i was doing on the computer. Since then i have seen this girl in the hallway several times since and she seems to be looking at me alot. Her eyes seemed to be kind of wide too. What should I have said when she said "you suck." Do I have a chance with this girl?

Thanks in advance

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time you see her ask her for something you know she cant have. Then when she says "no" then tell her she`s fat and makes guys want to turn gay because she looks like a witch.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
next time you see her tell her,

"u ready to see me suck"

or something like that.

you should have origionally told her to Fvck Off. you blew it cuz you let her get away with that shiat.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick
next time you see her tell her,

"u ready to see me suck"

or something like that.

you should have origionally told her to Fvck Off. you blew it cuz you let her get away with that shiat.
Tell her to fvck off? I don't think she was serious when she said "you suck"

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
Tell her to fvck off? I don't think she was serious when she said "you suck"
neither was i.

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she said you suck????? ::gasp:: you must be gay! she was just mad u couldnt supply her with all her womanly needs, get over it or do what that one guy said and twiddle one at her next time

Tempest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl: You suck.

Comeback: You swallow. =)

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But do you guys think she was interested? Maybe it was just playful flirting? I did say that she seems to be looking my way alot with wide eyes.

I'm going to approach to find out for sure but aren't these signs of interest?

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
But do you guys think she was interested? Maybe it was just playful flirting? I did say that she seems to be looking my way alot with wide eyes.

I'm going to approach to find out for sure but aren't these signs of interest?
yes, but throw some sh!t back at her. 'you suck' was a test btw. you failed it. but she may be giving you another shot. don't boof it this time. she might be the type that flirts by verbally sparring. i love chicks like that. have fun definitely.

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
She is obviously challenging you. trust me I know. This happens to me, she probably likes you and want to see what you are about. I would've called her racist cuz she didn't say anything to other people who had no lighters.

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
She used a neg hit on you

It was probably a subconsous playful neg hit/test

A simple "whatever girl and :rolleyes: " would've did just fine.