Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Spaz got banned?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a dumb back and forth between him and another user with a lot of personal insults thrown around. My guess is the mods warned him repeatedly and he ignored them.
People need to teach their children:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was one of few members here who was spot on. Prior to his ban there were trolls messaging people tell everyone he is secretly a lesbian. He was a valuable poster IMO.
It's so weird that you guys send hateful messages to each other behind the scenes.

Some other poster mentioned some success he had and, later, mentioned that someone had messaged him with something hateful to say.

It's bizarre why some people feel the need to comment with hate. Why not just say nothing? I guess there's more competition going on here than I realized.

Exactly why my pms are disabled.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't surprise me. He was very emotional.

When defeated by logic he would go straight to insults and demand proof that women talked to you.

He did run a lot of game on people here though, so he knew the concepts.
Yeah Spooz knew the game, but it was his general POV towards everybody here that likely got him banned.

Further proof that you can have all the knowledge in the world, but if you can't relate to people and gain their respect/trust, the knowledge is worthless.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
There was a dumb back and forth between him and another user with a lot of personal insults thrown around. My guess is the mods warned him repeatedly and he ignored them.
Are you sure about that? I could had sworn it was the other issue. ;'p

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When defeated by logic he would go straight to insults and demand proof that women talked to you.
That always gets me.

Dudes who are have such allegedly tight game in real life, and are balancing all kinds of in-demand hotties and supermodels, etc., passing endless sh*t tests, yet always place SO MUCH importance on the opinions of RANDOM DUDES on the internet.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She knows it man. On her part it was AW bait as well.
I actually totally missed the joke until he pointed it out.

I don't have that much investment or energy in needing to bait anyone or anything.

Your own "aw bait" comment could be interpreted as an attempt shame and emabarass the poster who tried to make the joke. It could have just been left alone.

It goes right back to my original point/ question of "why are you guys tearing each other down in pm's?", and even openly on the boards? It just seems so petty to need to talk smack about another poster here. Why so much of a need to tear each other down? Ego? Jealousy? Inferiority complex?

Seems like way too much time and personal investment.

Carry on

Last edited:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Woman on a ship is bad luck. You miss Spaz and you need someone else to toy with, that's why you baiting, that's all there is to it. Carry on.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman on a ship is bad luck. You miss Spaz and you need someone else to toy with, that's why you baiting, that's all there is to it. Carry on.
Completely wrong
Carry on

R

Ranger

It was revealed he wasn't a real DJ. He only messed around with ladyboys in S.E. Asia.
Until my account gets deleted as I requested...
This is a lie. Look at what posts the mods (logicallefty) has liked.
Anyone who told you that is full of crap.
In truth, that is what he wanted. A lot of very good and knowledgeable men have gotten themselves banded. Many on purpose.
Go back to the early 2000’s and read some of them. The passive men have always ruled this forum. Lol
Their fragile paradigms don’t hold up.

R

Ranger

He was one of few members here who was spot on. Prior to his ban there were trolls messaging people tell everyone he is secretly a lesbian. He was a valuable poster IMO.
You better believe it. He took me from ready to steady. The whole thing is crystal clear now. It’s easy to separate the men from the boys for me now.
It’s like getting their foreheads tattooed...”Girls did this to me” hidden in their misguided advice.

They are the epitome of “help” being the covert attempt to get other men to crumble under the great power of OZ (women). Highly destructive. So impregnated by the feminine imperative that they are completely unsalvageable. Utterly.