Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This forum has turned bad

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anybody else notice that 90% of the people here don’t actually have anything good to contribute to any discussion on the forums? It’s kind of sad. It’s even sadder knowing that most of these same people read all this great advice on the forums coming from knowledgeable people that could change their life and 97% of them will not even apply that advice. If you are reading this, and you have never applied any of the advice you have received on this forum, please leave now. We want this forum to be full of people that actually care about improving themselves and their game.
I think this forum used to be good, at least it was a few years ago when I joined under a different name. Now it’s full of simps, perverts, and mostly idiots who don’t know what they are doing. I wouldn’t be surprised if you told me that 40% of this forum are younger people lying about their age.
Lastly, everyone is mean to each other. You can’t even post anything without somebody posting a mean comment or telling you that you have no chance with women, that you are just a simp, etc. People were supposed to build each other up here. These days I’m just seeing a lot of people with real questions or opinions just getting shot down. We’re all free to have an opinion, and we’re also all free to say “I don’t agree with your opinion, but that’s okay. Here’s my thoughts personally on the subject.” Also, if someone has a question on how they should improve themselves or their game, please remember that your first priority should be to help them and not to tell them how bad they are. They know they aren’t perfect with women already, otherwise they wouldn’t be asking for advice.

I hope some people see this thread and replace their toxic, trolling ways with respectful ones that work to build other people up.

May the Don Juan Force be with you.

Reaction score
What's this golden advice I keep hearing people complain about wanting? Most people come to this site to vent about a problem or get feel good advice about a problem.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anybody else notice that 90% of the people here don’t actually have anything good to contribute to any discussion on the forums? It’s kind of sad. It’s even sadder knowing that most of these same people read all this great advice on the forums coming from knowledgeable people that could change their life and 97% of them will not even apply that advice. If you are reading this, and you have never applied any of the advice you have received on this forum, please leave now. We want this forum to be full of people that actually care about improving themselves and their game.
I think this forum used to be good, at least it was a few years ago when I joined under a different name. Now it’s full of simps, perverts, and mostly idiots who don’t know what they are doing. I wouldn’t be surprised if you told me that 40% of this forum are younger people lying about their age.
Lastly, everyone is mean to each other. You can’t even post anything without somebody posting a mean comment or telling you that you have no chance with women, that you are just a simp, etc. People were supposed to build each other up here. These days I’m just seeing a lot of people with real questions or opinions just getting shot down. We’re all free to have an opinion, and we’re also all free to say “I don’t agree with your opinion, but that’s okay. Here’s my thoughts personally on the subject.” Also, if someone has a question on how they should improve themselves or their game, please remember that your first priority should be to help them and not to tell them how bad they are. They know they aren’t perfect with women already, otherwise they wouldn’t be asking for advice.

I hope some people see this thread and replace their toxic, trolling ways with respectful ones that work to build other people up.

I couldn't agree more which is why I decided to post this a while back:

Modern Man Advice

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Fail reports” were respected back in the day. If a guy at least tried, he was respected/encouraged.

nah they still are, thing is most of time he already know or someone already pointed out what he could do better, so there is no reason to keep it going long.

but also I don't see the point of complaining things are not like in the past, is a waste, better try to get things better now, and that is also one thing to improve

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s a lot of judgement and meanness here for sure. I myself have tried much of what DJ bible advocated back when I tried pick up and have learned ways that work better for me. That kind of heresy gets me exhocised (sp?)

I think collectively we need to listen to each other and be a bit more present. Lots of people suggest things to me I’ve already tried as if they know I haven’t tried at all. It gets frustrating.

pick up used to be about the process of trying things and adapting what works. Now it’s all about bashing people who see things differently than you.

Billtx49

Reaction score
but also I don't see the point of complaining things are not like in the past, is a waste, better try to get things better now, and that is also one thing to improve
I agree. Society is always changing, now more so, and at a faster pace than in the past.
So it’s usually a waste of effort making the comparison. Time to make lemonade with the lemons we already have…

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The forum is what it is.

If it's too much trouble for you to sort through the crap to find the gold, don't blame the forum.

If you can't find value in this forum, you won't be very likely to find value in the world.

Nobody is going to make it easy on you.

That's your job.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Facts.Ask a constructive question and you’ll get little to no feedback.Start a thread bitching and whining about how ****ty women have gotten and the discussion will go on for DAYS.People seem to be thinking defence more than offence.

Vision88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the general sentiment here.

I've owned or been a part of a lot of forums over the years... some great, some good, some bad.

What I've found is that the great forums have great leadership in them... there are things that are encouraged, things that aren't tolerated, and a certain type of atmosphere that they're trying to create there... encouraging people to be bigger and better, showing examples of the type of behavior they want to inspire in others on the forum.

Unfortunately, we live in the time of the victimhood culture. And this culture has permeated its way through the men's dating scene as badly as it has on the women's side.

Instead of lifting each other up, this forum is plagued with attacking, belittling, passive-aggressive behavior, posturing, and mental masturbation. It's sad but that's where it is.

It won't change unless the leadership of the forum changes. And it'll push anyone out who is healthy or wants to really grow and make changes in their lives because there are healthier and better places to be on the internet... and it'll do a disservice to the people who are here because they'll take on the forum's culture in their minds.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with the general sentiment here.

I've owned or been a part of a lot of forums over the years... some great, some good, some bad.

What I've found is that the great forums have great leadership in them... there are things that are encouraged, things that aren't tolerated, and a certain type of atmosphere that they're trying to create there... encouraging people to be bigger and better, showing examples of the type of behavior they want to inspire in others on the forum.

Unfortunately, we live in the time of the victimhood culture. And this culture has permeated its way through the men's dating scene as badly as it has on the women's side.

Instead of lifting each other up, this forum is plagued with attacking, belittling, passive-aggressive behavior, posturing, and mental masturbation. It's sad but that's where it is.

It won't change unless the leadership of the forum changes. And it'll push anyone out who is healthy or wants to really grow and make changes in their lives because there are healthier and better places to be on the internet... and it'll do a disservice to the people who are here because they'll take on the forum's culture in their minds.
Maybe you overestimate what can be achieved by listening to random strangers on the Internet. It's not hard for people to put a false persona.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
“Fail reports” were respected back in the day. If a guy at least tried, he was respected/encouraged.
They are respected when the person tries, is open to critique on what went wrong and what he could do better next time.

Most times, they have excuses or reasons why they can't do XYZ that is suggested, so then really what is the point of the post, if you already have no intention of trying to improve on the interaction next time?

Glassguy

Reaction score
Betas search on here for someone to scratch their itch and agree with their non producing actions in the dating world. They want to argue with long term posters who get results through specific things they do to be successful with women. That's where things go wrong.

There are plenty of posters on here who are positive, upbeat, helpful and insightful. Listen to them and ignore the rest. Its every poster's decision on who's info you read and who's you don't.

Choose wisely.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely respect those that try. I was a young buck myself years ago and tried when online dating was still in its youth. Whether online or in person cold approaching is not easy. Hating doesn't solve anything on this forum. Too many judgmental people on here and in real life.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m here mainly to keep myself from falling back into my blue-pilled simp ways. This forum is very helpful in that regard.

Reactions: BMX

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Atom Smasher said it best in another thread a few weeks ago: everyone on this site is at a different stage in their journey from being blue pilled. It is up to us to make sure they get to where they need to be. Many times, especially in the early stages, some are argumentative and don't want to acknowledge that they have been acting from a place of lack and neediness. We have all been there. These posters deserve tolerance.

That said, there is a growing contingent of posters here who despite hearing advice choose to just be argumentative/combative. About the only thing to do is simply ignore them. There is still plenty of excellent advice here.

Vision88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you overestimate what can be achieved by listening to random strangers on the Internet.
Is that what everyone on here is? Random strangers? If that's the case, the whole forum should be redone, there should be leadership, and there should be a system that's followed that guarantees success... if they want to really make a difference in people's lives.

I'm pretty sure some of that is already going on so I doubt "random stranger" fully applies here.

Maybe many different perspectives or something like that.

It's not hard for people to put a false persona.
Of course but it's pretty easy to see through if you're experienced and you have enough time hearing from that person.