Visionist
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 27, 2016
- Messages
- 837
- Reaction score
- 876
- Age
- 38
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Did you notice she is wearing her mask upside down? The piece that bends and goes over the nose is worn on chin.
Kinda reminds me of this pic...Did you notice she is wearing her mask upside down? The piece that bends and goes over the nose is worn on chin.
lul
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Maybe she has a pointy chin.Did you notice she is wearing her mask upside down? The piece that bends and goes over the nose is worn on chin.
Men get nervous approaching women because women have shamed men into showing any type of sexual intention. When tv, music and movies and the Disney channel reinforce it, it inspires men to show weird and inefficient strategies of displaying their attraction. Women love the power this brings them all the while keeping dating and relationships on their terms.This is exactly the kind of girl I'd get nervous cold approaching and probably stammer and mess it up.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.