Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This cutie makes me wanna bluepill...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...psych! lol but seriously I'm loving those crystal grey peepers.

960x0 (15).jpg

This is exactly the kind of girl I'd get nervous cold approaching and probably stammer and mess it up. Then again, she looks a bit on the heavier side maybe.

dr.harker

Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks over 30, too. Cold feet approaching over 30 chicks? Odd.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you notice she is wearing her mask upside down? The piece that bends and goes over the nose is worn on chin.
Maybe she has a pointy chin.

CopperHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
she seems like she has a thick neck. other than that pretty eyes. Can't see the rest of her. But damn that mask sure is sexy!

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not my cup of tea.. but right on my guy.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is exactly the kind of girl I'd get nervous cold approaching and probably stammer and mess it up.
Men get nervous approaching women because women have shamed men into showing any type of sexual intention. When tv, music and movies and the Disney channel reinforce it, it inspires men to show weird and inefficient strategies of displaying their attraction. Women love the power this brings them all the while keeping dating and relationships on their terms.

Women have learned to make sex is a really big deal because it gives them opportunities and resources they could never dream of. In most other cultures, sex with a woman is an enjoyable side-effect of an otherwise normal existence. In North America, sex with a woman is something to be worked for, fought for, and achieved.

Men need to learn to take women off a pedestal and realize their are nothing special.
On the most basic level, women are alll prostitutes. They give up sex in exchange for a man’s resources. Smart men have figured this out. Only hopeless romantics and Disney fans believe in the fairy tale life.

When was the last Disney movie made where the hottest most popular high school girl sacrificed everything to be with the average, normal guy ?

Wake up men.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you'd been sleeping with girls hotter than her, you'd probably neg her right off for giggles

Step game up

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some of you guys are so deprived of women. I was thinking it was a baddie, for all you know its a guy under that mask.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...psych! lol but seriously I'm loving those crystal grey peepers.

View attachment 4161

This is exactly the kind of girl I'd get nervous cold approaching and probably stammer and mess it up. Then again, she looks a bit on the heavier side maybe.
Did you know a study was done in the UK a few years back that the most desired woman had brown hair and blue eyes?

I think most men prefer light eyes on a woman, but most have no preference for hair color.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
It's just an average looking girl, i see like 40 of those walking in the Sydney Cbd.