Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This Corey Wayne guy

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sincerely believe AMS has never actually had a GF, or perhaps one who left him for his best pal, and he’s never gotten over it.

I actually believe that the majority of these dating coaches are in the same boat — that BS artist Dan Bacon who pays models to seductively pose with him, Bobby Rio and his pal Rob Judge, etc, etc.

If they’ve had to go to extreme levels to use Jedi mind tricks to try get a chick to sleep with them, that’s a good indicator that women aren’t naturally attracted to them (like Corey Wayne).

Another honourable mention goes to The 33 Secrets aka Matt Cross — the love of his life left him many years ago, and it pretty much effed him up ever since, so it spurred him to learn about female psychology so it wouldn’t happen again. I mean, he’s another BS artist who pays models to be pretend dates, or he’ll just flat out BS about getting girls numbers etc. He’s clearly too traumatised to bond with a female after that chick dumped him way back when.
Dan Bacon has decent material on seduction, pickup, and relationships -- mainly being playfully non-compliant, teasing, and non-reactive to a woman's fluctuating moods and emotions. Bobby Rio is just another dating guru on the bandwagon. None of these guys are offering anything new or innovative. It's all the same stuff, re-branded and repackaged.

Matt Cross lol -- basically Elliot Roger from another dimension who instead of going on a murder rampage, became a pickup artist and lived to middle age. He's exactly what I'm talking about when I say creepy, angry red pill dating coaches that in reality, no woman would date.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dan Bacon has decent material on seduction, pickup, and relationships -- mainly being playfully non-compliant, teasing, and non-reactive to a woman's fluctuating moods and emotions. Bobby Rio is just another dating guru on the bandwagon. None of these guys are offering anything new or innovative. It's all the same stuff, re-branded and repackaged.

Matt Cross lol -- basically Elliot Roger from another dimension who instead of going on a murder rampage, became a pickup artist and lived to middle age. He's exactly what I'm talking about when I say creepy, angry red pill dating coaches that in reality, no woman would date.
Haha I actually poin

You know? I’m not usually one for attacking someone else’ appearance, but Dan Bacon isn’t getting laid if he was a roll of turf. Being below average looking is the reason he’s always struggled with women. Yep, it’s a harsh truth to accept, but he pays insta models to pose seductively with him, and simps buy it... I think he recently netted himself a Thai mail order bride - after making his money from desperate men, then he was like, ‘Yo, check my 22 year old girl Ting Tong, I told you game works’.

As for your Matt Cross / supreme gentleman comparison, I noticed this too because of his creepy night time driving vlogs, I roasted him for it, I got banned (again).

The only one who didn’t ban me for roasting him was Bobby Rio, but then I mainly roasted his pal Rob Judge for his erratic behaviour... dude either has serious anxiety issues or is on speed 24/7.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I actually poin

You know? I’m not usually one for attacking someone else’ appearance, but Dan Bacon isn’t getting laid if he was a roll of turf. Being below average looking is the reason he’s always struggled with women. Yep, it’s a harsh truth to accept, but he pays insta models to pose seductively with him, and simps buy it... I think he recently netted himself a Thai mail order bride - after making his money from desperate men, then he was like, ‘Yo, check my 22 year old girl Ting Tong, I told you game works’.

As for your Matt Cross / supreme gentleman comparison, I noticed this too because of his creepy night time driving vlogs, I roasted him for it, I got banned (again).

The only one who didn’t ban me for roasting him was Bobby Rio, but then I mainly roasted his pal Rob Judge for his erratic behaviour... dude either has serious anxiety issues or is on speed 24/7.
Dan Bacon is apparently married to a pretty hot blonde girl who is like 15 years younger than him, so if that’s legit, if, the guy has game.

I think it's pretty hilarious that you go around trolling these guys. Makes sense that they keep banning you, they need to protect their brand. Some of these guys apparently pull 6-figures from their "services."

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dan Bacon is apparently married to a pretty hot blonde girl who is like 15 years younger than him, so if that’s legit, if, the guy has game.

I think it's pretty hilarious that you go around trolling these guys. Makes sense that they keep banning you, they need to protect their brand. Some of these guys apparently pull 6-figures from their "services."
Well, like CW, I’ve no doubt he’s likely made a good few mill from dishing out misleading advice to simps, so he’s attracted a young gold digger, in the same way CW attracted a single mother. He has 359k subs to CW’s 439k, so, yeh, prob not that far behind in terms of net worth.

Unfortunately this will just delude his simp army more. Oh well, there’s a sucker born every minute, and their $$$ to be had.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I just check out Bacon’s website The Modern Man, he has vid entitled Why I decided to accept my girlfriend’s marriage proposal. His GF proposing to him?? Sounds fishy this... I continue watching, and he says, “About 2 or 3 weeks into the relationship, she started talking about marriage and kids” [relationship after 2 weeks?? Someone is desperate and inexperienced].

A little further in (before I got bored of his sh1t), he posts a pic showing half of his alleged wife’s face... she looks very suspiciously Thai to me.

So, yeh, as pretty much expected: Incel makes fortune, gets young Thai gold digger, she instantly pressures Bacon into marriage, the simp accepts.

It doesn’t take a fortune teller to tell us how this ends up.

Edited: it sounds more likely that she was a mail order bride who accepted HIS proposal when he began flaunting his net worth.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
He doesn't sell his info, the majority of it is available for free on Youtube, and his book is free on his site. He does have a cheesy "you can't just cherry-pick the videos, you have to read my book 10-15 times" protest to that, but still, you can get pretty much all of his material for free.

He also makes it clear that the relationship is the woman's responsibility to initiate, not the man's, but that the man needs to play his part to make it work once it's established. Which is totally sound, correct advice. You have to be a little beta to maintain emotional connection with women. Maybe for you, that little bit of beta makes you a beta cuck but again, it's advice that resonates with the rest of us.

He does now have a new book which is about business and life pursuits, which I won't bother reading since much of his other book consisted of drawn-out anecdotes of dates he went on, written at a 5-grade level, which I found tedious and uninteresting.

I also agree that at a certain level, he's not a man who's achieved something all that impressive or recognition-worthy in life, he's just a Florida man who's branded himself on the internet well enough to make a good living. His free stuff is a good resource for most men who are trying to figure out attraction and relationships, without being creepy, angry, manipulative, and misogynistic.
I don't care what he is selling. The students continue with the wrong frame and wrong pursuit.

Unless you fix the holes in a vase, it will never hold what you put in it.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care what he is selling. The students continue with the wrong frame and wrong pursuit.

Unless you fix the holes in a vase, it will never hold what you put in it.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you haven't read his book or looked at much of his material. Granted, you've clarified that he has a "beta" vibe that turns you off so maybe you've seen enough of him to know what he's about, and don't care for it. Totally fine. To each his own. But I'm not going to write off CW totally, because most of his material is actually red pill-- just delivered in a more easily swallowed way.

He advocates holding a strong frame that women want to be a part of -- not wanting to enter a woman's frame.

He makes it clear that men should not chase women, and goes at length on the dangers of over-pursuit and how it turns women off.

When rejected by women, he instructs men to tell them "no worries, let me know if you change your mind" and then never contact that woman again. If she then comes back around, she needs to come over to his place at least three times before he can begin re-investing into that relationship. If not, he moves on to the next woman.

I don't want to come off as a CW fanboy because all of his stuff is mostly just a repackaging of other 'gurus' before him, but I do like his focus on relationship skills, not just pickup. It's good to have other options instead of the same old shtick of totally over-the-top chest-beating silverback alpha personas "nevuh, evuh, show emotion to a wahmun, it's weakness" or whatever stupid rules they set.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where all of these dating coaches are concerned, it’s a classic case of, ‘He that can, does, he who cannot, teaches’.

However, if you’re a very good looking, tall, high T guy, you’re not going to worry about having issues attracting women. Why would you when your general experience is women fawning over you, and dropping their panties without effort?

Guys who don’t fit this criteria are always, always going to feel insecure with women because they know that they have to use game to try pique their interest. ‘Game’ is fuelled by insecurity — insecurity rooted in knowing you’re just not attractive enough for her.

These insecurities won’t go away if you’re an average / ugly looking guy. Sure, you might try hide them by trying to play it cool, etc, but they’re always going to be there, until you’re in such emotional distress, you eventually lose your sh1t, and express how you’re truly feeling.

Those feelings are there because you’re aware of her hypergamy, and that the guy who has more to offer is just around the corner, or more aptly, on social media.

The likes of CW / Bacon and Co can talk the talk, but can’t walk the walk. The only way these guys can keep their single mamas / mail order brides obedient is by being in control of the $$$

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
CW's solution is always: let me know if you change your mind!
This I can agree with, Throwing out your self respect for the slim chance of some poosey is never worth it. It's better to just move on in most cases.

The thing about AMS though is his delivery, his basically a drill sergeant in his videos. That puts a lot of people off, Corey Wayne is more mainstream and his a good gateway into the red pill dating world.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will find a common theme among writers with a hit project: They struggle to make the same impact.

Laws of Power by Robert Greene and the following cascade of his works are legendary, yet his newest work feels lifeless in comparison.

Unsurprisingly, the more familiar we become with those icons or symbols we worship, the more we begin to learn of our own ignorance.

Corey Wayne was a relic that helped to stave off the transition from the time that was, into the time that is... He was from a school of thought that behavior alone could win out and what we know now is that he was not wrong, definitely not right, but for some he was not wrong.

The thing is, as a dating coach, it's hard to date women off of the strength of being a dating coach alone. Furthermore, your own love life is a reflection of that, as if because you are a dating coach that means you are immune to conflict, turmoil and other human emotions we all experience.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Corey Wayne was a relic that helped to stave off the transition from the time that was, into the time that is... He was from a school of thought that behavior alone could win out and what we know now is that he was not wrong, definitely not right, but for some he was not wrong.
Yes, it's always best to take the middle road.

The old school of thought was that you could be a middle-aged weirdo wearing fishnet tanktops and mascara, and pick up supermodels with your behavior (by following a step-by-step forumula). We now know most of that was bulls!t back then, and certainly doesn't work today.

The opposite extreme is the "looksmaxx" community, one of the many splinter groups feeding off the toxicity of red pill ideology, that says it has nothing to do with game or behavior -- if you're not a 6'3 Abercrombie model, it's hopeless.

CW is neither. That's why I kind of like him. He's a pretty normal dude, average and regular in pretty much every way, who seems genuinely content and grateful for his life. There's no anger, bitterness, resentment for women or misogyny. He gives sound, timeless advice on how to behave in a masculine manner around women, but in a way that's also emotionally nurturing and validating for them.

So he may be a relic -- but some things should be, and need to be, done the old-fashioned way.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, face is extremely important to a woman - more so than anything else. For a male face to be considered handsome: small forehead no higher than 3 inches, strong hairline / head of hair, warrior shaped skull, pronounced cheekbones, ogee curve, square jaw, thick, dark eye brows / lashes, deep set hunter eyes, clear tanned skin complexion, strong chin, good teeth, and generally all around average sized features — nothing too big or small.

Then they scrutinise height, physique.

Then income

Then personality
This. 100%.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it depends on what you're trying to do.

If you're a large, physically intimidating, naturally high-T man trying to maintain a rotating harem, AMS is your guy. I don't think his style resonates with more everyday "beta" dudes who just want to have a good relationship. And his "my way or the highway b!tch, I got three just like you waiting in line" attitude toward women won't keep a girlfriend around.

AMS also states he grew up in the hood, where the most attractive women, as a rule, only dated the violent gangbangers and thugs. Those were the "alphas" in that micro society, and to a certain extent, AMS personifies that archetype but in a more accessible, palatable way to suit a broader audience. A violent gangbanger in his 30's who can't get a job because of criminal convictions is considered very low-status by the rest of society, and elite SMV women in western society at large wouldn't even consider sleeping with guys like AMS.

I don't agree with all of CW's material, particularly the "let me know if you change your mind" bit you mentioned. I agree, that communicates lack of self-respect, but it could also be argued that it shows non-reactivity and detachment, which are both attractive traits. Most of his stuff is sound, and in line with basic principles of being on your own grind, being secure with yourself, etc. For the majority of "blue pill" guys who are emotionally insecure, CW is a less jarring starting point.
What is ‘AMS’?

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is ‘AMS’?
Alpha Male Strategies on Youtube.

Features a large, physically imposing black man from the inner city laying down the law on wahmun.

Never, ever, show a wahmun emotion. Never, ever, validate a wahmun. Never, ever, tell a wahmun you love her. They just out to exploit you and take your money. As soon as a wahman pushes back on anything, turn her b!tch skank a$$ out and replace her. Have a rotation of 20 wahmun, or you a little beta-ass b!tch. When a wahmun will eat yo a$$hole out, make her bottom b!tch.

Personally I don't relate. But I think some guys who want to be big bad alphas get some good confirmation bias from him.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching some of his vids, and he claims to have had countless, beautiful, smart women, but then I see he puts out a vid on dating single mothers. I thought, ‘Why’s this of interest to him if he can get any single, smart, beautiful woman he wants?’ Hmmm.

So... about 1:10 into vid, he actually admits his current GF is a single mother. This vid is entitled ‘Dating single moms’ (See for yourself).

I thought this might have just been someone he dated for a short while, then moved on, but just a short while ago, someone asked him on his Youtube channel if he ever had kids, his reply was, ‘No, me and my current GF were satisfied raising her kids from her previous relationship’.

So, let me get this straight: this guy is a dating coach; charges clients 1k an hour phone sessions; sells books on succeeding with women; puts out countless dating tip vids; claims to have had success with countless beautiful women, yet, evidently, the best he could get was a single mother, hence being with her for years. And... he never even had kids of his own.

I don’t mean to sound malicious, but If he genuinely had options, he’d never have settled for a single mama and raised another man’s offspring. That’s a no brainer, right?

When I raised this issue on his YT channel, instead of replying to me, my comment got deleted and he banned me from commenting on his channel.

Your thoughts?
D@mn, you burned him hard OP
Haha

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where all of these dating coaches are concerned, it’s a classic case of, ‘He that can, does, he who cannot, teaches’.

However, if you’re a very good looking, tall, high T guy, you’re not going to worry about having issues attracting women. Why would you when your general experience is women fawning over you, and dropping their panties without effort?

Guys who don’t fit this criteria are always, always going to feel insecure with women because they know that they have to use game to try pique their interest. ‘Game’ is fuelled by insecurity — insecurity rooted in knowing you’re just not attractive enough for her.

These insecurities won’t go away if you’re an average / ugly looking guy. Sure, you might try hide them by trying to play it cool, etc, but they’re always going to be there, until you’re in such emotional distress, you eventually lose your sh1t, and express how you’re truly feeling.

Those feelings are there because you’re aware of her hypergamy, and that the guy who has more to offer is just around the corner, or more aptly, on social media.

The likes of CW / Bacon and Co can talk the talk, but can’t walk the walk. The only way these guys can keep their single mamas / mail order brides obedient is by being in control of the $$$
There's something very nihilistic about this thread, and your overall point -- that unless you're naturally very physically attractive, attracting women is a pointless, zero-sum game.

That because Corey Wayne isn't an extremely good-looking, chisel-faced model, he has no business giving advice on attractive behavior.

That unless you're a billionaire, you're a fukking failure in life and have no business imparting wisdom onto anyone less experienced than you.

In this instance, a better phrasing of the adage is, "he who can, does, and he who can also become independently wealthy by teaching others how to do and therefore doesn't need to work a day job, also does."

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's something very nihilistic about this thread, and your overall point -- that unless you're naturally very physically attractive, attracting women is a pointless, zero-sum game.

That because Corey Wayne isn't an extremely good-looking, chisel-faced model, he has no business giving advice on attractive behavior.

That unless you're a billionaire, you're a fukking failure in life and have no business imparting wisdom onto anyone less experienced than you.

In this instance, a better phrasing of the adage is, "he who can, does, and he who can also become independently wealthy by teaching others how to do and therefore doesn't need to work a day job, also does."
Yeh, somewhat nihilistic, but I mentioned earlier how feminism + social media has changed the dating game. Women no longer depend upon a man for survival - they’re making their own money, so can now choose a man they actually find attractive — a man they *want* to have sex with. Yet, they still do demand a guy makes a good living.

If you’re a Chad with money to burn, then you’re in Tinder heaven. If you’re average looking? You may as well class that as a deformity in this age. Women feel proud flaunting a high SMV male on social media so they can feel like winners of the beauty pageant competition that is social media.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it's always best to take the middle road.

The old school of thought was that you could be a middle-aged weirdo wearing fishnet tanktops and mascara, and pick up supermodels with your behavior (by following a step-by-step forumula). We now know most of that was bulls!t back then, and certainly doesn't work today.

The opposite extreme is the "looksmaxx" community, one of the many splinter groups feeding off the toxicity of red pill ideology, that says it has nothing to do with game or behavior -- if you're not a 6'3 Abercrombie model, it's hopeless.

CW is neither. That's why I kind of like him. He's a pretty normal dude, average and regular in pretty much every way, who seems genuinely content and grateful for his life. There's no anger, bitterness, resentment for women or misogyny. He gives sound, timeless advice on how to behave in a masculine manner around women, but in a way that's also emotionally nurturing and validating for them.

So he may be a relic -- but some things should be, and need to be, done the old-fashioned way.
Old Fashioned things done the correct way aren't technically old fashioned. Old Fashioned comes with an insinuation that it is being done inefficiently... Yet it is very difficult to speak on inefficiencies in the interpersonal realm, being that you could be dealing with an Incel or Chad.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women feel proud flaunting a high SMV male on social media so they can feel like winners of the beauty pageant competition that is social media.
Lol which women? All women? Or just the top 10% selfie hoes you're concerned about?

Yet, they still do demand a guy makes a good living.
Given that good income affords men social status and power, yes, females still prefer men with high social status and power, even if they no longer depend on it for physical survival. You might as well start complaining about your tail bone and appendix.

Since we're on an anonymous forum, maybe you can give us some insight into your mentality -- are you considered average looking, ugly, or otherwise challenged in the looks department? No judgement. I think the point is that we're here to give advice and help.

Reactions: B80

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Old Fashioned things done the correct way aren't technically old fashioned. Old Fashioned comes with an insinuation that it is being done inefficiently... Yet it is very difficult to speak on inefficiencies in the interpersonal realm, being that you could be dealing with an Incel or Chad.
Not necessarily. "Old-fashioned" is also a term used to describe something that evokes nostalgia, and is often a euphemism its user employs to describe something that is proper or is done properly.

It's also a borderline cliche for a good-looking guy to be also be an incel because he has zero game.