Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This Corey Wayne guy

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh, I wouldn’t mind if he’s happy with the single mom in question, I just wish he wouldn’t BS that women aren’t that into looks when my own (and others) experiences demonstrate otherwise. And I wish he wouldn’t exaggerate his experiences, and rather just report the facts, but I suppose, ‘I was a virgin until 35, then discovered a Jedi mind trick to net me a single mom’, isn’t quite a marketable tactic.
Women care about looks sure but not as much as we do. For women judging us it’s some function of height, body fat %, clothes and personal grooming. An average face male that is 6’ tall, 185 lbs with a V-taper, clean clothes and hair will appear well well above average to most women.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh, I wouldn’t mind if he’s happy with the single mom in question, I just wish he wouldn’t BS that women aren’t that into looks when my own (and others) experiences demonstrate otherwise.
He never says looks don't matter, to my knowledge. I've read his book and watched a lot of his videos, so unless I missed something? He mainly says that if a women isn't feeling you and giving IOI's right off the bat, she'll never be interested and you should move on. Which in my experience, isn't necessarily true. But that would line up with what you're saying, so I'm assuming you're not that familiar with his material.

And I wish he wouldn’t exaggerate his experiences, and rather just report the facts, but I suppose, ‘I was a virgin until 35, then discovered a Jedi mind trick to net me a single mom’, isn’t quite a marketable tactic.
I also wish salesmen wouldn't exaggerate and use sales tactics to sell what they're selling. Compared to his competition, like 25-year old's wearing dad's suit jacket over a t-shirt saying they've coached tens of thousands of clients, including celebrities, CW is pretty believable.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women care about looks sure but not as much as we do. For women judging us it’s some function of height, race, body fat %, clothes and personal grooming. An average face male that is 6’ tall, 185 lbs with a V-taper, clean clothes and hair will appear well well above average to most women.
Nope, face is extremely important to a woman - more so than anything else. For a male face to be considered handsome: small forehead no higher than 3 inches, strong hairline / head of hair, warrior shaped skull, pronounced cheekbones, ogee curve, square jaw, thick, dark eye brows / lashes, deep set hunter eyes, clear tanned skin complexion, strong chin, good teeth, and generally all around average sized features — nothing too big or small.

Then they scrutinise height, physique.

Then income

Then personality

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, face is extremely important to a woman - more so than anything else. For a male face to be considered handsome: small forehead no higher than 3 inches, strong hairline / head of hair, warrior shaped skull, pronounced cheekbones, ogee curve, square jaw, thick, dark eye brows / lashes, deep set hunter eyes, clear tanned skin complexion, strong chin, good teeth, and generally all around average sized features — nothing too big or small.

Then they scrutinise height, physique.

Then income

Then personality
What I was getting at - it’s rare that you see a well-groomed, fit man with a hit face. Fitness and grooming make your face. The only other elements are skin (can be tanned and clear of acne) and teeth (can be fixed with $$$). Literally everything you described in a man’s face is determined and accentuated by fitness level and grooming.

Reactions: B80

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
He never says looks don't matter, to my knowledge. I've read his book and watched a lot of his videos, so unless I missed something? He mainly says that if a women isn't feeling you and giving IOI's right off the bat, she'll never be interested and you should move on. Which in my experience, isn't necessarily true. But that would line up with what you're saying, so I'm assuming you're not that familiar with his material.

I also wish salesmen wouldn't exaggerate and use sales tactics to sell what they're selling. Compared to his competition, like 25-year old's wearing dad's suit jacket over a t-shirt saying they've coached tens of thousands of clients, including celebrities, CW is pretty believable.
What I said is, he claims women aren’t that into looks, hence his vid - ‘it’s not your look, it’s your vibe’. Such BS... 5ft5, puny, average looking Corey Wayne struggled to get chicks his entire life, yet he thinks it was his vibe putting chicks off. Umm, no Corey bro, it’s because you’re not prime Dolph Lundgren. Pity the penny never dropped for the guy TBH.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I said is, he claims women aren’t that into looks, hence his vid - ‘it’s not your look, it’s your vibe’. Such BS... 5ft5, puny, average looking Corey Wayne struggled to get chicks his entire life, yet he thinks it was his vibe putting chicks off. Umm, no Corey bro, it’s because you’re not prime Dolph Lundgren. Pity the penny never dropped for the guy TBH.
I smell a troll.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
What I was getting at - it’s rare that you see a well-groomed, fit man with a hit face. Fitness and grooming make your face. The only other elements are skin (can be tanned and clear of acne) and teeth (can be fixed with $$$). Literally everything you described in a man’s face is determined and accentuated by fitness level and grooming.
Not necessarily -weak, receded chins, large noses, flat cheekbones, large foreheads, etc, wont be remedied by gym maxxing, this only works if you already have handsome features beneath a layer of fat. Gym maxxing will only slightly enhance your face via fat loss - nothing more than that. Also, it’s not going to make you grow 6ft+ or regrow hair if you’re balding.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have nothing bad to say about the bloke, I faked his mentality in my early days of plate spinning, and it blew the womens minds.

Used all his replies many of times, and they all work like clockwork.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I smell a troll.
You mean Corey Wayne? I smell troll too. Facts are facts, he’s just never faced them, and stuck in his delusion that he’s suave James Bond and his single mama is Ursula Andress.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessarily -weak, receded chins, large noses, flat cheekbones, large foreheads, etc, wont be remedied by gym maxxing, this only works if you already have handsome features beneath a layer of fat. Gym maxxing will only slightly enhance your face via fat loss - nothing more than that. Also, it’s not going to make you grow 6ft+ or regrow hair if you’re balding.
Disagree. Fit men will not have a weak chin. Large nose actually doesn’t matter. Balding falls under grooming; one can shave their head or take care of that in other ways.

We had a user here named guru from nyc who had a whole thread on how to maximize looks. When it comes to a man’s face, it’s not have or have not. The man actually can maximize it easily through again - fitness, grooming, and getting any needed dental and dermatology work done.

Reactions: B80

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean Corey Wayne? I smell troll too. Facts are facts, he’s just never faced them, and stuck in his delusion that he’s suave James Bond and his single mama is Ursula Andress.
Sorry, I meant: I smell an incel.

Any time I see any verbiage like "hunter eyes" and "[something]maxx" with the double x-- we're dealing with an incel.

Being this fanatically focused on physical appearance as a male is not only really weak and feminine, it's extremely poisonous to your own self confidence. You should be working to overcome your self-limiting beliefs, not seeking ways to substantiate them.

If CW is 5'5 (just learned that on this thread, explains the Napoleon complex he seems to have) but doesn't let it stop him from approaching, doesn't let it get him down, doesn't let it prevent him from having happy relationships with women, then you should be taking his cue. Yeah, women are going to shoot him down for being short. To him, that's their problem, not his. You should adopt that attitude. Not measure how many inches from your eyes to your forehead. It's seriously fvcking pathetic.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have nothing bad to say about the bloke, I faked his mentality in my early days of plate spinning, and it blew the womens minds.

Used all his replies many of times, and they all work like clockwork.
Stuff like that only “works” on BPDs with severely low self esteem.
Disagree. Fit men will not have a weak chin. Large nose actually doesn’t matter. Balding falls under grooming; one can shave their head or take care of that in other ways.

We had a user here named guru from nyc who had a whole thread on how to maximize looks. When it comes to a man’s face, it’s not have or have not. The man actually can maximize it easily through again - fitness, grooming, and getting any needed dental and dermatology work done.
OK, so let’s take a chin cel, send him to the gym for 18 months, and you think lifting will somehow
Sorry, I meant: I smell an incel.

Any time I see any verbiage like "hunter eyes" and "[something]maxx" with the double x-- we're dealing with an incel.

Being this fanatically focused on physical appearance as a male is not only really weak and feminine, it's extremely poisonous to your own self confidence. You should be working to overcome your self-limiting beliefs, not seeking ways to substantiate them.

If CW is 5'5 (just learned that on this thread, explains the Napoleon complex he seems to have) but doesn't let it stop him from approaching, doesn't let it get him down, doesn't let it prevent him from having happy relationships with women, then you should be taking his cue. Yeah, women are going to shoot him down for being short. To him, that's their problem, not his. You should adopt that attitude. Not measure how many inches from your eyes to your forehead. It's seriously fvcking pathetic.
doesn’t stop him approaching or having happy relationships with women? Umm, the guy struggled his entire life, until a single mother took pity on him.

And why did he struggle again?

Because no women found him physically attractive.

Why?

Because he lacked all of the aforementioned features that women find attractive.

TheDestroyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just realize there is a middle ground in everything, and as with everything, the truth most likely lies in the middle ground.

It possible for a woman who is 5-6 to be in a relationship with a man who is 5-6, and not resent him for not being a 9-10. In fact, it's possible that she loves him, finds him very sexually attractive, and contributes to the happiness and stability of that relationship.

Again, being optimally attractive means having both red and blue pill mentalities about certain aspects of your relationships with women.

Pizza needs both cheese and sauce to be optimally good.

Too much of this red pill alpha bullsh!t says "in order to be the best pizza that everyone wants, you have to be a piece of bread with cheese on it, nothing else. Get rid of the sauce, it's weakness. Never, ever have sauce. You have to be all cheese."

Of course, most of the red pill dating gurus on Youtube etc. are clearly social retards who have been clearly walked on by women their whole lives and are clearly bitter about it. Corey Wayne is one of the few who isn't.
HAHAHA! "Never EVER have sauce. Must be all cheese"

That was good!

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was following George Bruno on instagram for a while, until I challenged some of his fairly recent preachings. Mostly He has changed his tune about marriage all of a sudden and is going a bit religious. Needless to say "The Sultan" first got nasty with me and then blocked me.
I only asked him to remind me of the divorce rates currently and pointed out what a sh1t deal marriage is for men. That doesn't align with his current rhetoric so rather than argue the point, he insulted me then blocked me. If he should happen to be reading this, stick your chopsticks where the sun doesn't shine you tubby, bragging, know-it-all old windbag... A lot of these you tubers have ideas way above their station. :lol:
Yeah..... i followed him on youtube for a few months. Until the day when he turned 180 degrees and ranted off against the redpill.
His oppinion was that the redpill is only for immature incels that dont know how to be a man and he said "**** these redpill guys" (Rollo, Coach Redpill, Rich Cooper which he also did a video interview with a few months ago, etc.). He also became insulting with everyone that wasnt on his oppinion.
This guy is a primitive loudmouth flying on his own hot air.

PS: I looked into his stuff a few months after this, thats when he just started his bluepilled quest for a new woman to wife up. The man is delusional.

Last edited:

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The man is delusional.
Agreed, he is literally trying to scrounge some land on which to build his 'George Bruno Mission'.
A legend in his own mind, I just think he's a cult (sic)... ;)

He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
doesn’t stop him approaching or having happy relationships with women? Umm, the guy struggled his entire life, until a single mother took pity on him.

And why did he struggle again?

Because no women found him physically attractive.

Why?

Because he lacked all of the aforementioned features that women find attractive.
Not sure how much experience you've had with women, but it sounds like not much. Which is okay, that's why you're here, and it's good that you're starting to gather insight.

I'll give you a bit of insight on women.

They find insecure, unconfident men who cannot function in society due to limiting beliefs really unattractive. Probably even moreso than being short or otherwise looking like CW (who really is not a bad-looking guy).

Women will never date a guy who is this obsessed with his appearance, going in incel forums and dropping lingo like "chin cel," measuring his forehead, and saving up for cosmetic surgery to "fix" it.

The attitude of "no woman would find me physically attractive so I shouldn't even bother until I have plastic surgery" is repulsive to women.

Despite being 5'5, I'm 110% sure CW had more poon at your age than you do. And who knows, you may actually be better looking than him.

Glassguy

Reaction score
his results speak for themselves.
What are his results actually? Because I've never seen him with any woman. Just stories of how he got his heart broken in the past like a simp.

Just curious.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching some of his vids, and he claims to have had countless, beautiful, smart women, but then I see he puts out a vid on dating single mothers. I thought, ‘Why’s this of interest to him if he can get any single, smart, beautiful woman he wants?’ Hmmm.

So... about 1:10 into vid, he actually admits his current GF is a single mother. This vid is entitled ‘Dating single moms’ (See for yourself).

I thought this might have just been someone he dated for a short while, then moved on, but just a short while ago, someone asked him on his Youtube channel if he ever had kids, his reply was, ‘No, me and my current GF were satisfied raising her kids from her previous relationship’.

So, let me get this straight: this guy is a dating coach; charges clients 1k an hour phone sessions; sells books on succeeding with women; puts out countless dating tip vids; claims to have had success with countless beautiful women, yet, evidently, the best he could get was a single mother, hence being with her for years. And... he never even had kids of his own.

I don’t mean to sound malicious, but If he genuinely had options, he’d never have settled for a single mama and raised another man’s offspring. That’s a no brainer, right?

When I raised this issue on his YT channel, instead of replying to me, my comment got deleted and he banned me from commenting on his channel.

Your thoughts?
I read Corey's book (once) a few years ago. I would say it's good and a solid guide for guys with little dating experience or game. Not as deep in theory, hypotheticals, and deep psychology like Rollo's books, which I'm lukewarm on.

So overall, if you're stuggling with dating, read Corey's book as you'll likely extract a few nuggets.

And to all you "experts" throwing shade at Corey Wayne and trashing his life's work, maybe you can share with us and promote the books you've written or your dating advice YouTube channel. Anyone who starts their own gig and offers advice is courageously sticking their neck out. So unless you have done more than this guy, STFU.

Most SS members wouldn't even need SS if they typed less and read more.

Best.

Dash