Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This Corey Wayne guy

Glassguy

Reaction score
Let me break this down for the people in the back:

CW is pretty beta IMO
CW struggled with women BEFORE he made lots of money from simps who were more beta than him
Once he made tons of money from simps, bought a beach house, etc. women started liking him.

Women like him as a PROVIDER. See how long and happy THOSE relationships last/are

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure how much experience you've had with women, but it sounds like not much. Which is okay, that's why you're here, and it's good that you're starting to gather insight.

I'll give you a bit of insight on women.

They find insecure, unconfident men who cannot function in society due to limiting beliefs really unattractive. Probably even moreso than being short or otherwise looking like CW (who really is not a bad-looking guy).

Women will never date a guy who is this obsessed with his appearance, going in incel forums and dropping lingo like "chin cel," measuring his forehead, and saving up for cosmetic surgery to "fix" it.

The attitude of "no woman would find me physically attractive so I shouldn't even bother until I have plastic surgery" is repulsive to women.

Despite being 5'5, I'm 110% sure CW had more poon at your age than you do. And who knows, you may actually be better looking than him.
They maybe turned off by a guy being insecure and obsessed about his appearance (really only because she finds him ugly), but women are obsessed with men’s appearance, hence the reason they only get hot for the Chad, and reject the guy they perceive as genetic garbage.

Women OTOH are possibly the most vain creatures on the planet - obsessed with artificially beautifying themselves in the mirror for hours; fillers, surgeries; skimpy outfits; terrified of slight weight gain, etc — obsessed with their own image + hyper picky about how a man looks... any wonder why guys are starting to fret about their physical shortcomings when they know how harshly women judge them?

As for CW, I think it’s pretty evident the only woman he ever got was the single mother. Average looking, and being that short is an attraction killer for women, and that’s why the guy struggled his entire life.

P.S. As for me, I’ve been there, done that, and having firsthand experience with a number of women, I don’t want to go back. The only time I would consider it is if attraction was 100% mutual, and she’s kind and respectful. I’m not chasing any woman for a date, sex, etc, in fact I get more satisfaction out of my PS4 these days.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me break this down for the people in the back:

CW is pretty beta IMO
CW struggled with women BEFORE he made lots of money from simps who were more beta than him
Once he made tons of money from simps, bought a beach house, etc. women started liking him.

Women like him as a PROVIDER. See how long and happy THOSE relationships last/are
Exactly. So many guys swallow his blue pill tripe, eg, ‘When women are “playing hard to get” etc, they’re just “sh1t testing you, so don’t give up bro, you just need to pass her tests. And remember, it’s your vibe, not your look. If you don’t notice your flaws, women won’t either” This is nothing but cope, and CW knows this, hence him struggling his entire life until he made enough money that could just about net him a single mother.

There’s an incel on YouTube, his channel is called The Mind of Brandon... this guy read CW’s book 15 times, put his methods into practice, and they didn’t work. In fact, he tried planting a kiss on a chick from work, and she freaked out. Why? Because - being brutally honest - he’s short and below average looking.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
CW's videos years ago (and book) do give some good insight on how to handle females. Is it Pook or Rollobar, no, but it's a good intro. Plus, the dude lives on the beach with a nice place. He def. has $$$. He just wants new p ussy, and that's okay. No problems or issues on that. I didn't think he was 5'5 though. I thought he was at least 5'10''.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CW's videos years ago (and book) do give some good insight on how to handle females. Is it Pook or Rollobar, no, but it's a good intro. Plus, the dude lives on the beach with a nice place. He def. has $$$. He just wants new p ussy, and that's okay. No problems or issues on that. I didn't think he was 5'5 though. I thought he was at least 5'10''.
To this day, if you're looking for the best applicable advice regarding dating and women, the Book of Pook is still #1, IMO. It came out years ago, maybe mid-2000's, but the advice is timeless.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s an incel on YouTube, his channel is called The Mind of Brandon... this guy read CW’s book 15 times, put his methods into practice, and they didn’t work. In fact, he tried planting a kiss on a chick from work, and she freaked out. Why? Because - being brutally honest - he’s short and below average looking.
Yes, unfortunately, ugly people will have a hard time attracting members of the opposite sex and this poor fellow is probably in the bottom 25% looks-wise. He's going to have challenges with women. This isn't some red pill revelation -- unless it is for you.

You haven't read the book, because there aren't really any "methods" he outlines in picking up or attracting women, other than to demonstrate strength, confidence, and emotional security. He mainly describes pitfalls in attraction, like being needy, over-communicating, being reactive, etc. CW isn't a pickup artist, and a lot of his advice focuses on maintaining relationships and attraction with women, not starting them, which I believe is valuable advice.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it’s pretty simple logic TBF - if many attractive chicks are checking you out, smiling, looking for an excuse to get close to you, talk to you, touch you, hang off your every word, then that’s a good barometer of your attractiveness levels. If women find you hot, they make it perfectly obvious.

A guy who gives girls tingles (a heart throb), isn’t going to be “sh1t tested”, she’s going to be on her best behaviour so she doesn’t blow her chance with him. “Sh1t testing“ is a myth coined by scammer PUA’s to convince simps that all women do this to all guys, “but you just need confidence and frame to pass her tests, bro” ughh.

There is an actor here in the UK called Paul Nicholls, when he was a young guy, girls were absolutely crazy about him, but he developed a drug addiction that utterly ravaged his looks. Recently, the press published pics of him of how he now looks, and all of the comments from females - who were once infatuated with him - were very negative — mocking his appearance.

IDK if I can post links to Google images here, but if so, here’s the actor before and after:

So, yeh, unless you got the looks that give girls the fuzzies, then she will never find you sexually attractive, instead you’ll always be in the position of beggar.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, unfortunately, ugly people will have a hard time attracting members of the opposite sex and this poor fellow is probably in the bottom 25% looks-wise. He's going to have challenges with women. This isn't some red pill revelation -- unless it is for you.

You haven't read the book, because there aren't really any "methods" he outlines in picking up or attracting women, other than to demonstrate strength, confidence, and emotional security. He mainly describes pitfalls in attraction, like being needy, over-communicating, being reactive, etc. CW isn't a pickup artist, and a lot of his advice focuses on maintaining relationships and attraction with women, not starting them, which I believe is valuable advice.
Broseph, neediness and other insecurities stem from not feeling her attraction to you. If a chick/s finds you sexually attractive, it’s going to be her all over you, showing you affection, etc. When a chick isn’t into you, you’re not going to feel secure / confident around her. Most men should really bail when this happens, but instead they go into denial and begin pursuing more (begging), which inevitably makes it worse.

When CW says that insecurities like these kill attraction, he’s wrong - the lack of attraction on her part is what gave rise to these insecurities within you. They are cues that she doesn’t like you, so, when you feel this way, press the eject button.

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like reading thoughts from DJs on this forum, you have to take the info from "gurus" and evaluate it for yourself and decide how it fits in your life if at all. If you don't want to date single moms, don't. Sure, it helps when the information source walks the walk, but it's not always indicative of the value of the info. I've watched some of his videos and the main gist - don't be needy, don't accept the friendzone, abundance mindset, if she reaches out then meetup and hangout and have fun - all seems legit to me. I like his laidback communication style and "come on, man' approach. He lets guys know when they are F-ing up and need to be honest with themselves and offers sensible approaches/changes without trying to out-alpha and put down everyone (which isn't helpful, and neither are the incel-like comments here).

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy who gives girls tingles (a heart throb), isn’t going to be “sh1t tested”, she’s going to be on her best behaviour so she doesn’t blow her chance with him. “Sh1t testing“ is a myth coined by scammer PUA’s to convince simps that all women do this to all guys, “but you just need confidence and frame to pass her tests, bro” ughh.
I'm going to have to disagree with you here (and part of your following post). In some cases women are even MORE likely to s-test more attractive men for reasons that go beyond looks. Looks matter a lot, but IMHO a lot of your posts are stuck on the idea that the only thing that matters is "looks-mogging" the competition and just being so good-looking that you are universally attractive to women as the ONLY route to attraction.

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Broseph, neediness and other insecurities stem from not feeling her attraction to you.
Maybe you didn't really mean this but this sounds like you think men are just completely blank slates at the outset of every social interaction with a new person. Like the next time I talk to a woman, I'm a newborn 41 year-old just dropped into the situation with no mindset or experiences ever. If the woman looks at me and likes what she sees = It's easy street and manifested confidence for me.

Sorry but a lot of men are needy and insecure due to mindset, past experiences that have no relation at all to their current interactions or even their current level of attractiveness or life. Like you mentioned with the actor who had his looks damaged and is no longer considered attractive to women, your life is not a constant. That can move in the opposite direction (go from ugly to attractive or over time) or go back and forth over life due to things like weight loss or gain, employment/social status, puberty that can last 7-8 years, etc. If that actor had been ugly first and become more attractive over time he would have experiences being treated poorly by women. I bet with all the positive attention he received when he was younger he's probably more confident now than he would be if he had been ugly or average then and better looking now. I'm the same age and can state with 100% confidence I am objectively better looking and easily look 10 years younger now, but I was never a young heartthrob and I'm sure have more baggage and insecurities than this guy who had his attractiveness validated on a mass scale.

I can be insecure with a woman who finds me attractive and completely confident with a woman who doesn't.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a chick/s finds you sexually attractive, it’s going to be her all over you, showing you affection, etc.
This is true sometimes but hasn't always been my experience. Girls don't always risk rejection from high value guys, and their "IOIs" aren't always as obvious as Sosuavers believe they should be. Everything is an IOI anyway, until she rejects you.

When a chick isn’t into you, you’re not going to feel secure / confident around her.
I'm going to feel awesome no matter what she does.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I think it’s pretty simple logic TBF - if many attractive chicks are checking you out, smiling, looking for an excuse to get close to you, talk to you, touch you, hang off your every word, then that’s a good barometer of your attractiveness levels. If women find you hot, they make it perfectly obvious.

There is an actor here in the UK called Paul Nicholls, when he was a young guy, girls were absolutely crazy about him, but he developed a drug addiction that utterly ravaged his looks. Recently, the press published pics of him of how he now looks, and all of the comments from females - who were once infatuated with him - were very negative — mocking his appearance.

IDK if I can post links to Google images here, but if so, here’s the actor before and after:

So, yeh, unless you got the looks that give girls the fuzzies, then she will never find you sexually attractive, instead you’ll always be in the position of beggar.
Many dudes growing up now are weak males with very little direction. CW does help provide the way along that may lead them to here. We can then help educate them to RPK. Only then would they have a good chance in dealing with a female's emotions these days. Unless, of course, they've always had a IDGAF attitude. This, however, is not the norm until some situations happen to cause them to change their way of thinking. There's a reason why a dude who's been divorced is usually very weary about doing it again. IIRC, CW was divorced a few times too.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to have to disagree with you here (and part of your following post). In some cases women are even MORE likely to s-test more attractive men for reasons that go beyond looks. Looks matter a lot, but IMHO a lot of your posts are stuck on the idea that the only thing that matters is "looks-mogging" the competition and just being so good-looking that you are universally attractive to women as the ONLY route to attraction.
No, she just has jealous outbursts when Chad don’t call her in a while, then phones one of her emotional tampons to cry on his shoulder. That’s the only sh1t Chad gets off her, but he’s not concerned because he’s out spinning plates.

Looks, height, frame for raw sexual attraction

Money for transactional sex. <<This is how CW eventually got laid.

That’s it.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money for sex is natural. Women practice hypergamy.

While we all should refine and perfect our game, I’ve found a simpler route: Choose a woman you’re better than. She will treat you 100Xs better. If you want to be with an 8, you better become a 9. If you want a 9 and arent >6’ tall with seven figure net worth, you need to lower your expectations of women you qualify for.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money for sex, or sex for money, is obviously a component of male/female sexual dynamic. Gold-diggers, sugar babies and prostitutes are real life things, for sure.

However, it's usually that a man with money is usually a man who has status and power. It's not the money, per se, that attracts women -- it's the confidence that a wealthy man conveys, and his authentic pre-selection, and the status that wealth affords men who have it.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Money for sex, or sex for money, is obviously a component of male/female sexual dynamic. Gold-diggers, sugar babies and prostitutes are real life things, for sure.

However, it's usually that a man with money is usually a man who has status and power. It's not the money, per se, that attracts women -- it's the confidence that a wealthy man conveys, and his authentic pre-selection, and the status that wealth affords men who have it.
No, man, you seriously think a chick is going to stick around with some fat, short, ugly CEO if he’s not splashing cash on her and giving her an easy ride? Get real. Chicks, like this, want the finer things in life, and they want a sucker to pay for it all.

A case in point. Let’s say Donald Trump was just an average earner — a nobody. Now, let’s say he walked into a bar and cold approached 25 year younger, Slovenian model Melania... seriously, what do you think her reaction would be? We all know she’d grimace in disgust at this “dirty, old man” having the audacity to contaminate her personal space, then she’d tell him to get lost and never bother her again... how that dynamic is instantly flipped when she finds out he’s a multi billionaire — she’s quickly stripped down to her birthday suit in the back of his private jet.

If you don’t have the looks, you’re sure as hell better be rich, but do understand that this form of sex is strictly transactional, and she’ll never truly find you sexually appealing.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, man, you seriously think a chick is going to stick around with some fat, short, ugly CEO if he’s not splashing cash on her and giving her an easy ride? Get real. Chicks, like this, want the finer things in life, and they want a sucker to pay for it all.

A case in point. Let’s say Donald Trump was just an average earner — a nobody. Now, let’s say he walked into a bar and cold approached 25 year younger, Slovenian model Melania... seriously, what do you think her reaction would be? We all know she’d grimace in disgust at this “dirty, old man” having the audacity to contaminate her personal space, then she’d tell him to get lost and never bother her again... how that dynamic is instantly flipped when she finds out he’s a multi billionaire — she’s quickly stripped down to her birthday suit in the back of his private jet.

If you don’t have the looks, you’re sure as hell better be rich, but do understand that this form of sex is strictly transactional, and she’ll never truly find you sexually appealing.
Okay, let's use Donald Trump. Assuming we're talking about him in his prime, his 30's. He was a decently handsome guy as a younger man.

Let's assume he was just an average earner. But let's also assume he wasn't a self-absorbed, gleefully abrasive and wildly insecure a$$hole with the maturity level of a 5th-grader. Let's assume he was a cool, interesting, charming, warm, secure with himself, and someone people wanted to be around. I'm sure he'd have no problem bedding attractive women. I'm sure he'd have found happy, emotionally fulfilling romantic relationships with attractive women.

Would he be able to get some money-hungry, gold-digging supermodel from some poverty-stricken eastern European country? No, you're right. But it seems that's your ideal female. Shallow, vain, low-quality women. But not just you. The red pill community is seething in resentment and bitterness at women who are, in reality, pieces of sh!t, because these piece of sh!t women won't date them. Or will only date them as some transactional arrangement. Or will only date them until a better deal comes along.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Many dudes growing up now are weak males with very little direction. CW does help provide the way along that may lead them to here. We can then help educate them to RPK. Only then would they have a good chance in dealing with a female's emotions these days. Unless, of course, they've always had a IDGAF attitude. This, however, is not the norm until some situations happen to cause them to change their way of thinking. There's a reason why a dude who's been divorced is usually very weary about doing it again. IIRC, CW was divorced a few times too.
I agree that CW can benefit dudes who are totally clueless and more beta than he is......but I also think if the trainer is only marginally better than people who are not good at something to begin with, the results may help a very small amount of people but will only get them to a marginal level.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, let's use Donald Trump. Assuming we're talking about him in his prime, his 30's. He was a decently handsome guy as a younger man.

Let's assume he was just an average earner. But let's also assume he wasn't a self-absorbed, gleefully abrasive and wildly insecure a$$hole with the maturity level of a 5th-grader. Let's assume he was a cool, interesting, charming, warm, secure with himself, and someone people wanted to be around. I'm sure he'd have no problem bedding attractive women. I'm sure he'd have found happy, emotionally fulfilling romantic relationships with attractive women.

Would he be able to get some money-hungry, gold-digging supermodel from some poverty-stricken eastern European country? No, you're right. But it seems that's your ideal female. Shallow, vain, low-quality women. But not just you. The red pill community is seething in resentment and bitterness at women who are, in reality, pieces of sh!t, because these piece of sh!t women won't date them. Or will only date them as some transactional arrangement. Or will only date them until a better deal comes along.
Nah, man, I have no interest in pursuing such women, I actually have a type I’m in to, but she doesn’t necessarily even need to be in the 7 or above category either.

Chicks just have way too many options these days because of social media - they have thirsty guys constantly sliding into her DM’s, or good looking guys constantly popping up in their friend suggestions. All it takes is for a better looking, wealthier guy on SM, and her hypergamy doesn’t care who you are — you’re toast.

And let’s face it, what female today isn’t glued to social media?