Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This Corey Wayne guy

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that CW can benefit dudes who are totally clueless and more beta than he is......but I also think if the trainer is only marginally better than people who are not good at something to begin with, the results may help a very small amount of people but will only get them to a marginal level.
When a 5ft5 average looking beta male (who could only met himself a single mother) can easily BS a net worth of $40 million out of foolish simps, then I really need to reconsider my career options.

Evidently, ‘naive’ is an untapped monopoly.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, man, I have no interest in pursuing such women, I actually have a type I’m in to, but she doesn’t necessarily even need to be in the 7 or above category either.

Chicks just have way too many options these days because of social media - they have thirsty guys constantly sliding into her DM’s, or good looking guys constantly popping up in their friend suggestions. All it takes is for a better looking, wealthier guy on SM, and her hypergamy doesn’t care who you are — you’re toast.

And let’s face it, what female today isn’t glued to social media?
So give yourself a lot of options too, my man! And learn how to be her best option -- again, good pizza needs BOTH cheese and sauce. Being a good partner to a woman means being alpha to maintain sexual attraction, but also beta in some ways too to maintain emotional connection.

And you just have to realize that women come and go, and as a man, you just have to accept that with grace and be able to move on.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that CW can benefit dudes who are totally clueless and more beta than he is......but I also think if the trainer is only marginally better than people who are not good at something to begin with, the results may help a very small amount of people but will only get them to a marginal level.
The piano teacher only needs to be one lesson ahead of the student to teach it, right? CW is running a business at the end of the day, this is his income stream, and it's okay to build a brand and then monetize it for financial gain.

I think people like CW because his more everyman demeanor resonates with more men, and because his "beta" disposition is more authentic and gentle on guys who are hurting and typically go to his material after they've been dumped or are trying to get an ex back.

Let's face it, most of the red pill "I'M REALLY ALPHA" dating coaches are angry, creepy, and full of sh!t.

Glassguy

Reaction score
The piano teacher only needs to be one lesson ahead of the student to teach it, right? CW is running a business at the end of the day, this is his income stream, and it's okay to build a brand and then monetize it for financial gain.

I think people like CW because his more everyman demeanor resonates with more men, and because his "beta" disposition is more authentic and gentle on guys who are hurting and typically go to his material after they've been dumped or are trying to get an ex back.

Let's face it, most of the red pill "I'M REALLY ALPHA" dating coaches are angry, creepy, and full of sh!t.
He is more of an everyday man. And everyday men are getting more beta by the second. Idc if he makes $20 or $20 million. It doesn't change what he is selling.

PS- everyday men struggle with women like crazy.
But I get your point

Glassguy

Reaction score

AMS is none of those things btw. His info is much better than CW and 2000x more thorough.
CW's solution is always: let me know if you change your mind!

Bulkshyte! Self improve and help your overall value so you don't get rejected in the first place. That is where its at.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
He is more of an everyday man. And everyday men are getting more beta by the second. Idc if he makes $20 or $20 million. It doesn't change what he is selling.

PS- everyday men struggle with women like crazy.
But I get your point
Due to feminism, sexual liberation, female independence, and social media thrown into the equation, women don’t really need relationships, instead they have simps and fvck boys to fulfill their needs. In her social media simp category, she has - under the pretense of ‘Male friends’: chauffeurs, butlers, jesters, counsellors, human ATMs, maintenance men, white knights, etc, etc.

All these thirsty idiots wait around for their shot, but don’t realise that she has her separate fvck boy category.

I remember being on FB around two years back, this blonde Thot posted her wall, ‘I so wish I had the money to buy this [expensive and designer] handbag, would any man be so kind to buy it for me?’ I didn’t think guys were that dumb, but checked replies, and desperate simps were like, ‘I will babe. Inbox me’. Then this other fvcking loser was like, ‘Babe, I wish I was rich, I’d buy you everything’.

Simping is a pandemic worse than the Black Death

SMH

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SMH
Funny but true. Now how do we deliver that to the masses out there?
Start your own youtube channel up man.

5 pages of discussion just because a PUA dude got with a single mother. LOL People must be bored at work today.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Everyone needs a starting point dude.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to feminism, sexual liberation, female independence, and social media thrown into the equation, women don’t really need relationships, instead they have simps and fvck boys to fulfill their needs. In her social media simp category, she has - under the pretense of ‘Male friends’: chauffeurs, butlers, jesters, counsellors, human ATMs, maintenance men, white knights, etc, etc.

All these thirsty idiots wait around for their shot, but don’t realise that she has her separate fvck boy category.

I remember being on FB around two years back, this blonde Thot posted her wall, ‘I so wish I had the money to buy this [expensive and designer] handbag, would any man be so kind to buy it for me?’ I didn’t think guys were that dumb, but checked replies, and desperate simps were like, ‘I will babe. Inbox me’. Then this other fvcking loser was like, ‘Babe, I wish I was rich, I’d buy you everything’.

SMH
dunno mate ,you look quite in cell with your way of thinking

guys who have at least moderate success with women do not take them seriously

same thing with people that really have money . They do not take money that seriously unless they lack the money ( like living above their means )

women have a lot of flaws , but for sure they are not as evil as you see them

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AMS is none of those things btw. His info is much better than CW and 2000x more thorough.
CW's solution is always: let me know if you change your mind!

Bulkshyte! Self improve and help your overall value so you don't get rejected in the first place. That is where its at.
I guess it depends on what you're trying to do.

If you're a large, physically intimidating, naturally high-T man trying to maintain a rotating harem, AMS is your guy. I don't think his style resonates with more everyday "beta" dudes who just want to have a good relationship. And his "my way or the highway b!tch, I got three just like you waiting in line" attitude toward women won't keep a girlfriend around.

AMS also states he grew up in the hood, where the most attractive women, as a rule, only dated the violent gangbangers and thugs. Those were the "alphas" in that micro society, and to a certain extent, AMS personifies that archetype but in a more accessible, palatable way to suit a broader audience. A violent gangbanger in his 30's who can't get a job because of criminal convictions is considered very low-status by the rest of society, and elite SMV women in western society at large wouldn't even consider sleeping with guys like AMS.

I don't agree with all of CW's material, particularly the "let me know if you change your mind" bit you mentioned. I agree, that communicates lack of self-respect, but it could also be argued that it shows non-reactivity and detachment, which are both attractive traits. Most of his stuff is sound, and in line with basic principles of being on your own grind, being secure with yourself, etc. For the majority of "blue pill" guys who are emotionally insecure, CW is a less jarring starting point.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, each to their own, but here’s my issue... he urges his followers to read 3% man 10 to 15 times in order for info to sink in, right? Isn’t that book around 500+ pages, so why follow his advice when his result was a single mother and raising another man’s kids?

I mean, if you look like a prime Dolph Lundgren (with finances to match), then you’re going to attract the hottest of women effortlessly - not read some unsuccessful dating guru’s 500+ page book 10 - 15 times.
Yeah... I read his book once. Really not horrible, but no way I could read that 10 times. There are some good parts, but it could have been 40 pages, the rest of it is just filler with anecdotal stories about stupid sh1t that happened to him... heck, we've ALL known people like he mentioned in his book, and had things like that happen to us. All the good stuff is Doc Love... CW is Doc Love with sex... mixed in with Tony Robbins... nothing really unique.

I really don't have a problem with CW, He's only a few years younger than me. And trust me when I say, when you get to be our age, you are dating chicks with kids... so the fact he's dating single moms... well that isn't a shock.

One more thing, he makes his money selling his services to guys that want relationships. Is the advice he is giving BS? Truth is I have no idea, because I can't offer relationship advice. The only advice I would have about relationships is that a man should not chase them because it's up to the woman if she wants you, and there really isn't anything you can DO to change her mind. If she wants you she'll let you know... then you have to go along with it... don't change just to make her happy and make sure it works for you, she has to give as well as take, otherwise it won't work.

Where CW gets it right and Doc Love, who I think is great otherwise gets it wrong... is sex in dating is very important, and Doc Love doesn't even talk about that. If you have been out a few times and still no sex... now a days nothing is going to happen and you are spinning your wheels, but in Doc Love's defense, he doesn't say no sex, but he does not recognize how freaking important it is getting a woman hooked on you.... if you've been out with a woman more than three times and no sex, that's a red flag.... and there is a good chance that no matter how much she likes you, if you haven't made something happen you probably have missed your window of opportunity. So in this regard CW is right.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he's never had a "real" job, just marketing or white collar. Comes across as "preppy" and never having totally left high school. I'm sure he could pull in Vegas and pretty much any bar, but idk I guess he just works "smarter" not "harder." He seems confident, but I sense a little Mormonism in him. I read his book a few years ago, and compared to my reading levels today, would say his writing or authorship is mediocre. That goes for a Lot of PUAs or "coaches" though. These aren't "scholars" for certain, and I guess you don't need to be to pick up girls.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]I guess it depends on what you're trying to do.

If you're a large, physically intimidating, naturally high-T man trying to maintain a rotating harem, AMS is your guy. I don't think his style resonates with more everyday "beta" dudes who just want to have a good relationship. And his "my way or the highway b!tch, I got three just like you waiting in line" attitude toward women won't keep a girlfriend around.

AMS also states he grew up in the hood, where the most attractive women, as a rule, only dated the violent gangbangers and thugs. Those were the "alphas" in that micro society, and to a certain extent, AMS personifies that archetype but in a more accessible, palatable way to suit a broader audience. A violent gangbanger in his 30's who can't get a job because of criminal convictions is considered very low-status by the rest of society, and elite SMV women in western society at large wouldn't even consider sleeping with guys like AMS.

I don't agree with all of CW's material, particularly the "let me know if you change your mind" bit you mentioned. I agree, that communicates lack of self-respect, but it could also be argued that it shows non-reactivity and detachment, which are both attractive traits. Most of his stuff is sound, and in line with basic principles of being on your own grind, being secure with yourself, etc. For the majority of "blue pill" guys who are emotionally insecure, CW is a less jarring starting point.
[/QUOTE]

I sincerely believe AMS has never actually had a GF, or perhaps one who left him for his best pal, and he’s never gotten over it.

I actually believe that the majority of these dating coaches are in the same boat — that BS artist Dan Bacon who pays models to seductively pose with him, Bobby Rio and his pal Rob Judge, etc, etc.

If they’ve had to go to extreme levels to use Jedi mind tricks to try get a chick to sleep with them, that’s a good indicator that women aren’t naturally attracted to them (like Corey Wayne).

Another honourable mention goes to The 33 Secrets aka Matt Cross — the love of his life left him many years ago, and it pretty much effed him up ever since, so it spurred him to learn about female psychology so it wouldn’t happen again. I mean, he’s another BS artist who pays models to be pretend dates, or he’ll just flat out BS about getting girls numbers etc. He’s clearly too traumatised to bond with a female after that chick dumped him way back when.

Last edited:

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah... I read his book once. Really not horrible, but no way I could read that 10 times. There are some good parts, but it could have been 40 pages, the rest of it is just filler with anecdotal stories about stupid sh1t that happened to him... heck, we've ALL known people like he mentioned in his book, and had things like that happen to us. All the good stuff is Doc Love... CW is Doc Love with sex... mixed in with Tony Robbins... nothing really unique.

I really don't have a problem with CW, He's only a few years younger than me. And trust me when I say, when you get to be our age, you are dating chicks with kids... so the fact he's dating single moms... well that isn't a shock.

One more thing, he makes his money selling his services to guys that want relationships. Is the advice he is giving BS? Truth is I have no idea, because I can't offer relationship advice. The only advice I would have about relationships is that a man should not chase them because it's up to the woman if she wants you, and there really isn't anything you can DO to change her mind. If she wants you she'll let you know... then you have to go along with it... don't change just to make her happy and make sure it works for you, she has to give as well as take, otherwise it won't work.

Where CW gets it right and Doc Love, who I think is great otherwise gets it wrong... is sex in dating is very important, and Doc Love doesn't even talk about that. If you have been out a few times and still no sex... now a days nothing is going to happen and you are spinning your wheels, but in Doc Love's defense, he doesn't say no sex, but he does not recognize how freaking important it is getting a woman hooked on you.... if you've been out with a woman more than three times and no sex, that's a red flag.... and there is a good chance that no matter how much she likes you, if you haven't made something happen you probably have missed your window of opportunity. So in this regard CW is right.
Nah, CW waxes lyrical on how younger chicks prefer older guys, so, if his material was legit, then you’d have young 22 women hooking up with, and having kids to men in their 40s, 50s, etc.

Again, another false hope he’s selling to the naive who hang off his every word.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, CW waxes lyrical on how younger chicks prefer older guys, so, if his material was legit, then you’d have young 22 women hooking up with, and having kids to men in their 40s, 50s, etc.

Again, another false hope he’s selling to the naive who hang off his every word.
Yeah... that's funny. I don't date women in their 20s... it too aggravating. And most 20 somethings are NOT interested in a man in his 50s unless he has money, and then it's purely transactional. The last time I dated a 20-something was 5 years ago, and that didn't last very long at all, and she was barely in her 20s, 29 to be exact. Most young women ARE NOT going to be interested in a man in his 50s, unless he has really high status and money... that's a fact. And besides.... you feel like some pathetic creep dating a woman young enough to be your daughter.

You have NOTHING in common with these creatures... and I certainly don't have the energy to keep up with them... not fun at all. My sweet spot is women in the late 30s early 40s. The two I'm seeing now are 31 and 37, and the 31 year old is losing interest. She checked the 'date and older guy' off her bucket list and she's moving on.

Women do like older men... but in my experience if the age difference is greater than 15 years, it's not going to happen unless it's something really brief... and the timing has to be right.

CW does sells the idea that you can do something and something will happen. That's just not true... all you can do is be the best version of yourself, if a woman is interested then you have a shot... at that point all you have to do is not screw it up. If you don't do anything stupid, and try to make something happen, then you have a shot.

Glassguy

Reaction score
@RangerMIke makes a great point. CW sells info to guys that want a relationship. Think about that for a second.

I've never met a guy who was successful with women while actively out looking for a relationship. That's the woman's job.....and it always ends badly for the man when a relationship is what he is pursuing.

But I think its spot on that CW sells this because he is beta. Without money, he sucks with women. He has already voiced that fact.

He would be better at selling information on how to market yourself and make money. After making money, interest from women is a productive byproduct. That's one thing he has proven. If he sold that I could have belief in what he was doing.

Most of his viewers and followers are not pulling a million a year, therefore they don't have the money to create the same byproduct with women. Thus why it won't work for them.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
@RangerMIke makes a great point. CW sells info to guys that want a relationship. Think about that for a second.

I've never met a guy who was successful with women while actively out looking for a relationship. That's the woman's job.....and it always ends badly for the man when a relationship is what he is pursuing.

But I think its spot on that CW sells this because he is beta. Without money, he sucks with women. He has already voiced that fact.

He would be better at selling information on how to market yourself and make money. After making money, interest from women is a productive byproduct. That's one thing he has proven. If he sold that I could have belief in what he was doing.

Most of his viewers and followers are not pulling a million a year, therefore they don't have the money to create the same byproduct with women. Thus why it won't work for them.
CW is an unscrupulous sack of sh1t. After all of the rejection, humiliation, self loathing he’s personally suffered over the decades, you’d think he’d be conscientious about other guys who suffered the same, but instead sells them a lie through his books, vids, 1k per he phone sessions — ‘women don’t care about age’, ‘it’s your vibe, not your look’, yada yada. He’s trying to have broad marketing appeal to all kinds of ‘cels’, despite knowing he’s setting them all up for failure.

‘But remember, fellahs, if you failed with women it’s because you didn’t read my book ten to fifteen times’

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This analysis is spot on.

I’ve read red pill dating literature from 5 sources, including those 2 and the DJ. Bible. The principles are all the same. The subtle differences it is up to each of us individually to sift through.

I think Doc Love is the best but I also agree he is wrong on not pushing for sex. Doc made a business move in that regard. Men need to get sex ASAP in my opinion.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude he banned you? From comment? Ehhh not sure I by that. Whoever told you couldn't have a productive good women in your life that has kids is flat out lying to you. They don't know game and they don't know their own house.

If you cant keep a good women in your home what makes you think you can her kids?
No one disrespects a dominate good man in his home or hers.
Figure it out from there.
Unlike CW, I’m not a bullsh1tter, so have no reason to lie about him banning me from commenting. If you don’t believe me, go raise this little issue of his on his channel, and watch your comment get deleted, then you banned.

As for single mothers, I didn’t say they’re bad human beings, instead I listed a number of probs that arise from dating one. You see, single motherhood is such a widespread issue, it’s now pushed on us as the norm. It’s become increasingly difficult for guys to find a woman who doesn’t have kids from a previous r/s, but if a guy had options, he wouldn’t even consider being step daddy. Sure, her kids aren’t to blame, and may be adorable, but it shouldn’t be your responsibility to play the role of daddy to kids that aren’t biologically yours.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

He doesn't sell his info, the majority of it is available for free on Youtube, and his book is free on his site. He does have a cheesy "you can't just cherry-pick the videos, you have to read my book 10-15 times" protest to that, but still, you can get pretty much all of his material for free.

He also makes it clear that the relationship is the woman's responsibility to initiate, not the man's, but that the man needs to play his part to make it work once it's established. Which is totally sound, correct advice. You have to be a little beta to maintain emotional connection with women. Maybe for you, that little bit of beta makes you a beta cuck but again, it's advice that resonates with the rest of us.

He does now have a new book which is about business and life pursuits, which I won't bother reading since much of his other book consisted of drawn-out anecdotes of dates he went on, written at a 5-grade level, which I found tedious and uninteresting.

I also agree that at a certain level, he's not a man who's achieved something all that impressive or recognition-worthy in life, he's just a Florida man who's branded himself on the internet well enough to make a good living. His free stuff is a good resource for most men who are trying to figure out attraction and relationships, without being creepy, angry, manipulative, and misogynistic.