Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This Corey Wayne guy

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, first thread I've seen here in years where everyone didn't just dog-pile on Corey Wayne unanimously.

I've said it before and I will say it again:
1. It doesn't matter what kind of success with women HE has, nor how attractive the women are that HE gets. We each work with what we have and if one guy maxes his god-given physical characteristics out and he ends up as a 4 applies the EXACT same game as another guy who is an 8, the first guy isn't going to end up with women as hot as the 8. Does that mean the game the 4 is employing is worse than the 8? No - it was the same game. Same goes for Corey Wayne. What MATTERS is whether YOU have success if you employ the methods he discusses. Don't want to believe him without proof? No worries. But don't claim it doesn't work if you haven't tried it yourself.
2. He has an inexpensive book (free if you sign up for Kindle unlimited or something), and thousands of short, easy to consume, FREE YouTube videos that you can watch or listen to during your commutes or exercise etc and learn from. He is providing value out there to men free of charge and this is a great thing.
3. I don't agree with everything he has to say, but if you are a blue-pill guy who is struggling and just discovering red pill and the "manosphere" and you need to start from square one, CW is a great, free, resource to learn a lot of the basics. He helped me a lot when I got divorced and had no idea what to do. Through time and experience employing his methods, I was able to get a solid momentum going with women and then my own experience, my own brain, and learnings from here and other places helped me move beyond a lot of what he teaches. However, there are still a lot of core principles he talks about that are valid for everyone and always will be.

A lot of people around here bash him for charging $1k per hour for 1:1 sessions. Why would you criticize a man who worked to build up his brand and business and is making good money and charging what the market will bear for his services? Envy? Jealousy? That's what women do to other women. That's not masculine.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure about your comments re single mums. Relationships fail,its a fact,does that mean the single mum should just say"well,thats it for me" and give up on dating...same single dads ? What if their partner died,and the failure of the relationship wasnt even their "fault" ? I get that you will probably reply that your context was the man is doing the choosing,but,there are very hot single mums who exist and I dated one and she was great. Ok,my own experience "proves" nothing,but come on,I think your statement was to sweeping...raising another man child,if thats what you are happy to do,dosent make you weak/beta/having oneitis etc etc
Because, ideally speaking, say game really did give you choice with so many women, would you honestly opt for a woman with kids? Think about it: 1. She always has to arrange baby sitter 2. Her time is scarce 3. ‘You’re not my daaaad!’ 4. Jealous ex always lurking in background 5. Kids complains to jealous biological father if you try discipline them 6. She always takes their side 7. Spending your resources on another man’s kids 8. The possibility she still has feelings for him 9. She’s likely just using you as a meal ticket because her ex dusted

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, first thread I've seen here in years where everyone didn't just dog-pile on Corey Wayne unanimously.

I've said it before and I will say it again:
1. It doesn't matter what kind of success with women HE has, nor how attractive the women are that HE gets. We each work with what we have and if one guy maxes his god-given physical characteristics out and he ends up as a 4 applies the EXACT same game as another guy who is an 8, the first guy isn't going to end up with women as hot as the 8. Does that mean the game the 4 is employing is worse than the 8? No - it was the same game. Same goes for Corey Wayne. What MATTERS is whether YOU have success if you employ the methods he discusses. Don't want to believe him without proof? No worries. But don't claim it doesn't work if you haven't tried it yourself.
2. He has an inexpensive book (free if you sign up for Kindle unlimited or something), and thousands of short, easy to consume, FREE YouTube videos that you can watch or listen to during your commutes or exercise etc and learn from. He is providing value out there to men free of charge and this is a great thing.
3. I don't agree with everything he has to say, but if you are a blue-pill guy who is struggling and just discovering red pill and the "manosphere" and you need to start from square one, CW is a great, free, resource to learn a lot of the basics. He helped me a lot when I got divorced and had no idea what to do. Through time and experience employing his methods, I was able to get a solid momentum going with women and then my own experience, my own brain, and learnings from here and other places helped me move beyond a lot of what he teaches. However, there are still a lot of core principles he talks about that are valid for everyone and always will be.

A lot of people around here bash him for charging $1k per hour for 1:1 sessions. Why would you criticize a man who worked to build up his brand and business and is making good money and charging what the market will bear for his services? Envy? Jealousy? That's what women do to other women. That's not masculine.
Erm, simply put: because he claimed to have had his pick of beautiful quality women - through learning game - yet ends up with single mother.

So why is this guy even bothering dishing out advice when he has piss poor results to show for it?

A dating coach who could - in reality - only get a single mom and play step daddy to Chad’s offspring... sounds like a character only found in a Farrelly bros comedy.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Erm, simply put: because he claimed to have had his pick of beautiful quality women - through learning game - yet ends up with single mother.

So why is this guy even bothering dishing out advice when he has piss poor results to show for it?

A dating coach who could - in reality - only get a single mom and play step daddy to Chad’s offspring... sounds like a character only found in a Farrelly bros comedy.
Re-read my post. He could be a woman. Or a man who had never slept with a woman in his life. Or a man who had never even seen a woman. He could claim he awoke one day with an enlightened vision from god, and here are all the answers to dating women, but admit to never having applied any of this himself. If another guy then went out and tried the advice, and had incredible success, what relevancy would the previous points have? None.

Don't think he is legit? Don't listen to him and don't try his advice. But you can't say his advice doesn't work unless you've tried it, based solely on your assessment of his success or lack thereof with women.

You and others may judge single-women as low-value. That doesn't mean they are low-value. Saying so is like saying that people who adopt children are horrible people and pieces of sh*t, because really they should be focused on selfishly spreading their own genes around instead of providing love and care for a child who has no home or parents. Some men might not want their own children, might not be able to have their own children, and might prefer to care for and raise a child that already exists and who needs a positive male role model in his or her life, instead of bringing more people into the already crowded world.

Try focusing on the good instead of just criticizing others. Part of positive masculinity is not condemning, criticizing, or complaining. You don't look for ways to cut others down. You set an example, you give value, you lead, and you do it all with strength and courage. A man doing that has no time to waste criticizing and judging others, especially others who are doing good things.

Last edited:

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re-read my post. He could be a woman. Or a man who had never slept with a woman in his life. Or a man who had never even seen a woman. He could claim he awoke one day with an enlightened vision from god, and here are all the answers to dating women, but admit to never having applied any of this himself. If another guy then went out and tried the advice, and had incredible success, what relevancy would the previous points have? None.

Don't think he is legit? Don't listen to him and don't try his advice. But you can't say his advice doesn't work unless you've tried it, based solely on your assessment of his success or lack thereof with women.

You and others may judge single-women as low-value. That doesn't mean they are low-value. Saying so is like saying that people who adopt children are horrible people and pieces of sh*t, because really they should be focused on spreading their own genes around instead of providing love and care for a child who has no home or parents. Some men might not want their own children, might not be able to have their own children, and might prefer to care for and raise a child that already exists and who needs a positive male role model in his life, instead of bringing more into the already crowded world.

Try focusing on the good instead of just criticizing others.
I didn’t say single mothers are low value human beings, instead I gave 9 valid reasons why playing step daddy is a very bad idea. Any rational minded guy would prefer his wife / GF to be the mother of his *and only* his children.

When you summarise Corey Wayne’s work, what point is he trying to make here? ‘Hey, I was a miserable failure with women for so long, then I learned a magic trick that turned me into a step daddy!’ I’m now a love God’.

I mean, that’s what it really boils down to.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Corey Wayne is physically weak framed, and doesn’t have the high T bone structure of an alpha male— square jaw, pronounced cheekbones, brow ridge, warrior skull, etc. And his voice is kinda gentle, which he tries to compensate for by dropping lots of F bombs, like he’s some type of bad ass. Put him next to someone like Dolph Lundgren, he’s getting mogged in every level.
Not sure why a man's height and facial bone structure is the most important determining criteria on whether he should offering dating advice, but okay.
'
I'm not the guy's biggest fan, but it's a refreshingly non-toxic "RED PILL ALPHA MANLY MAN" way of viewing romantic relationships with women, which is why I also turned to him when I was going through a tough breakup 2 years ago -- a breakup that resulted from me doing way, way too much alpha game. Corey Wayne is the first one who offered insight into how I was a "cold fish" and why women eject from these relationships pretty quickly.

As for dating single mothers -- it really depends on how old the children are, and how many baby daddy's there are. If the child needs full-time child care, then you're most likely talking about young single mothers. If young single mothers are in your dating pool, it's likely that you are young too, in which case yes, you have better dating options as a young man, over playing third-wheel to a mother and her toddler or infant.

If you are middle-aged, chances are that most attractive women in your dating pool also will be middle-aged or approaching it. Many will have grown children from a previous marriage. These children will not require child care. You will not play third wheel in a parenting situation.

If a woman has multiple children with multiple baby daddy's, that presents a red flag that has little to do with her being a single mother.

This is why this Rollo Tomassi bullsh!t is so toxic. It gets taken to silly extremes. That only women aged 18-23 offer anything of worth, and if you can't get one and have to settle for a single mother with an adult child when you're 50, she's just getting off the c0ck carousel and looking for beta bux and you're a cuck blah blah it's so ridiculous.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
P.S. I don’t need to try his gaming methods because it’s all very simple: if you’re a handsome, high T, tall Male, women want to have sex with you. If you’re all of that - plus rich, they want to be your wife and have your babies, but the latter doesn’t matter in terms of sexual attraction.

If you’re not a genetically superior male, then she’s never going to be truly attracted to you.
CW calls this ‘**** testing’, but there’s no such thing - she’s just treating you like **** because she’s expressing her dissatisfaction at you not being Chad.

Chad doesn’t get **** tested.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure why a man's height and facial bone structure is the most important determining criteria on whether he should offering dating advice, but okay.
And, that, Sir, is the reason why you and the vast majority of men have women trouble’s because you’ve bought into blue pill lie that chicks aren’t into looks. Nothing could be further from the truth. Most guys are thirsty and will happily have sex with a fat ugly chick, whereas women, esp nowadays, are extremely picky.

Check out FaceandLMS on YouTube if you want the brutal hard truth. It will pretty much explain why Corey Wayne could just about net a single mother (presumably via heavy persuasion and money).

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P.S. I don’t need to try his gaming methods because it’s all very simple: if you’re a handsome, high T, tall Male, women want to have sex with you. If you’re all of that - plus rich, they want to be your wife and have your babies, but the latter doesn’t matter in terms of sexual attraction.

If you’re not a genetically superior male, then she’s never going to be truly attracted to you.
CW calls this ‘**** testing’, but there’s no such thing - she’s just treating you like **** because she’s expressing her dissatisfaction at you not being Chad.

Chad doesn’t get **** tested.
This post reeks of incel.

Just a reminder -- 75% of women don't have a chance with "Chad" unless he's horny and wants easy sex -- in which case many of them will be wise to that and shoot him down.

100% of those women still want to have sex with men they find attractive and be in a relationship with him. Many of those women will remain loyal, respectful, attracted partners to men in their league who has his sh!t together.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And, that, Sir, is the reason why you and the vast majority of men have women trouble’s because you’ve bought into blue pill lie that chicks aren’t into looks. Nothing could be further from the truth. Most guys are thirsty and will happily have sex with a fat ugly chick, whereas women, esp nowadays, are extremely picky.

Check out FaceandLMS on YouTube if you want the brutal hard truth. It will pretty much explain why Corey Wayne could just about net a single mother (presumably via heavy persuasion and money).
I never said chicks aren't into looks. They are. Looks matter. I commented on another thread about this, you can refer to those posts for more details on my viewpoints on male looks.

The vast majority of men aren't "Chad." They are regular looking dudes. Regular looking dudes can, and do, get laid. Some can punch way above their weight. I've seen it. I'm sure you've seen it. It's not a lie. It's real.

A dating coach giving advice as a regular looking dude carries far more weight than "Chad" saying "just get the IOI, approach, and close, I mean how hard can it be?"

The more regular looking a dating coach is, of course, the more money he makes. Because most of his target audience are also regular looking dudes, given that most men are regular looking dudes.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
This post reeks of incel.

Just a reminder -- 75% of women don't have a chance with "Chad" unless he's horny and wants easy sex -- in which case many of them will be wise to that and shoot him down.

100% of those women still want to have sex with men they find attractive and be in a relationship with him. Many of those women will remain loyal, respectful, attracted partners to men in their league who has his sh!t together.
That’s called transactional sex, but she doesn’t truly find him sexually desirable - she just tolerates him releasing his sexual urges now n then. Unless a chick is coming on to you - like making it clear she finds you sexually attractive and wants sex with you, then she’s not actually into you. If you have to use money to coax her, then there’s your answer.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s called transactional sex, but she doesn’t truly find him sexually desirable - she just tolerates him releasing his sexual urges now n then. Unless a chick is coming on to you - like making it clear she finds you sexually attractive and wants sex with you, then she’s not actually into you. If you have to use money to coax her, then there’s your answer.
Just realize there is a middle ground in everything, and as with everything, the truth most likely lies in the middle ground.

It possible for a woman who is 5-6 to be in a relationship with a man who is 5-6, and not resent him for not being a 9-10. In fact, it's possible that she loves him, finds him very sexually attractive, and contributes to the happiness and stability of that relationship.

Again, being optimally attractive means having both red and blue pill mentalities about certain aspects of your relationships with women.

Pizza needs both cheese and sauce to be optimally good.

Too much of this red pill alpha bullsh!t says "in order to be the best pizza that everyone wants, you have to be a piece of bread with cheese on it, nothing else. Get rid of the sauce, it's weakness. Never, ever have sauce. You have to be all cheese."

Of course, most of the red pill dating gurus on Youtube etc. are clearly social retards who have been clearly walked on by women their whole lives and are clearly bitter about it. Corey Wayne is one of the few who isn't.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His book “How to be a 3% man” is one of the best dating books I have ever read. His older videos are good but I can’t watch his newer stuff, he is just too big headed for me now.

I recommend reading his book before judging him too harshly.
Corey Wayne plagiarized Doc Love. I’ve read both guys books - Corey is literally a complete rip from Doc without the humor. The “3%er” is actually a concept Doc mentions. Unfortunately Doc passed away a few months ago so he no longer has radio shows or evolving content.

Regarding Corey Wayne, he has a good handle on game principles. His advice is sound. My honest guess is that he actually can’t have kids. No high value man would sink their own resources into another man’s child if this wasn’t the case.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol dude. I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt on your first post but things you say like this seem very one dimensional and lack life experiences. You may have read a lot but I'm thinking you haven't lived enough life or gone through actual real life experiences to know there are a lot of grey areas.

Has it ever occurred to you that this dude actually likes this gal and has a good connection with her? When you get to that point, you accept her and everything she has whether it be her children, her dog, her ailments, etc...

Let's take the scenario above in quotes. It doesn't matter if they want to be your wife or have your kids. You have to want them and if you don't see the value or have a strong connection with these broads, it's not going to matter no matter how good they look or if they don't have kids.

Good looking guys here all know too well that some of these gals are more headache than they're worth and the juice is not worth the squeeze. Veteran's here have all been through it at some point, including Corey Wayne I'm guessing.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in the day I actually wrote to him and he not only answered but made a video. His advice was basically to dump the girl I was with. Which I did. He was 100% right about that and I probably knew it, but I just needed someone else to say it to give me that push.

I used to watch him often but later I lost interest just because I think I've already heard most of what he has to say. But occassionally I still tune in, mainly to listen to a story and laugh at how badly some guys mess up.

Last edited:

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol dude. I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt on your first post but things you say like this seem very one dimensional and lack life experiences. You may have read a lot but I'm thinking you haven't lived enough life or gone through actual real life experiences to know there are a lot of grey areas.

Has it ever occurred to you that this dude actually likes this gal and has a good connection with her? When you get to that point, you accept her and everything she has whether it be her children, her dog, her ailments, etc...

Let's take the scenario above in quotes. It doesn't matter if they want to be your wife or have your kids. You have to want them and if you don't see the value or have a strong connection with these broads, it's not going to matter no matter how good they look or if they don't have kids.

Good looking guys here all know too well that some of these gals are more headache than they're worth and the juice is not worth the squeeze. Veteran's here have all been through it at some point, including Corey Wayne I'm guessing.
Im guessing that Corey Wayne had no choice but to have a connection with her because he didn’t have the option to connect with the single, child free, women he wanted — the women he claimed to have had.

BTW in terms of my own experiences... when I was a teenager I was the stereotypical high school heart throb — chicks would swoon around me. Attraction = effortless.

That all began to change when I hit my 20’s and I began suffering from a receded hairline. The more forehead I gained, the attraction from women began to die out.Even though I was in good shape, that one flaw was the t*rd in the punch bowl. It’s sort of comparable (but worse) to having a chick who’s a flat out ten, she opens her mouth and has a black, rotting tooth. It’s a deal breaker, so to speak.

With some great persuasion, I could get some chicks on dates, but their interest was way below par compared to when I had full hairline because they could do better, and they knew they could.

This low attraction wasn’t due to my confidence taking a hit over my hair loss, rather I just knew from previous years how they’d pretty much throw themselves at me, compared to when I started balding. So, I know from experience how crazy girls are over looks, and how one flaw can ruin attraction.

Yeh, frame, money, etc, are attractive to a female, but when you feel how sexually attracted to you they are (as I did in my teens), then there’s no true substitute for that — without looks, you always feel like the physically inferior one — the beggar, so to speak.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im guessing that Corey Wayne had no choice but to have a connection with her because he didn’t have the option to connect with the single, child free, women he wanted — the women he claimed to have had.
This could definitely be a possibility but as long as he's happy, who cares?

As @oldmanofthesea pointed out, his techniques have helped guys whether they are 5's or 8's and that's the reason why he's still around and doing good.

If you think he's a scam, just move onto someone that fits the bill. Different strokes for different folks...:up:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've watched a few of his videos and I think his advice is sound and in line with most RP advice. I do think he comes across a little smarmy. But I've noticed that there are all kinds of guys doing stuff like this, there's no one size fits all. I mean Mystery looked liked fukking Boy George but I'm sure he got results. I think it's a knee jerk reaction that men, even RP men, tend to look for flaws in guys like that. What matters is whether the advice is helpful or not.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
This could definitely be a possibility but as long as he's happy, who cares?

As @oldmanofthesea pointed out, his techniques have helped guys whether they are 5's or 8's and that's the reason why he's still around and doing good.

If you think he's a scam, just move onto someone that fits the bill. Different strokes for different folks...:up:
Yeh, I wouldn’t mind if he’s happy with the single mom in question, I just wish he wouldn’t BS that women aren’t that into looks when my own (and others) experiences demonstrate otherwise. And I wish he wouldn’t exaggerate his experiences, and rather just report the facts, but I suppose, ‘I was a virgin until 35, then discovered a Jedi mind trick to net me a single mom’, isn’t quite a marketable tactic.