"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

This chicks like me (as she admited) but she has a bf. Hmm Now what?

aznxboi

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
Hey fellas, well recently I been DJin this chick. She about a 7. The problem is she had a bf, there relationship is unstable at the moment. And tonight, we was talking emotional and I pop the question "Do you see me as a friend, or something else" and she told me, she liked and and had feeling for me. She thinks, im very close to her. I of course, didn't told her how I felt about her. I said, talk to me tomorrow at lunch and we can just talk things out. Her boyfriend, and her best friend know that she starting to like me. Her boyfriend, was of course upset. But, he hurted more then 3 times, and she forgive him all 3 times! I'm just trying to see how far, I can get with this chick. So I need some help, on what I should do from now on? Keep DJin? Kino? Play hard to get? Or continue what I'm doing now. Also, for tommorow when she ask me, how do i feel about her, what should i say?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

xhikari

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
EARTH 2045 AD
dude don't mind me
just giving an opinion
but i think she's like havin u as her emotional pillow or something man
if she wants u she better just hang that donkey of a boyfriend of hers and well go with ya.
well try makin it straight to her..besides..u can't waste too much time waitin or doin anything else.
just an opinion alrite guys..may not be good..but i tried ;)
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Keep her attention by flirting then pulling back repeatedly, kino her, pull back, etc.... and then in the meantime look into other girls. Try to be seen with other girls in front of her too.
 

aznxboi

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
but what happened when she ask me "How do you feel for me?" or "do you like me?" I know admitin it aint the way, but how can pull that one off?
 

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
Your game needs work

Your game is flawed. You never ask some chick you're DJing if she's your friend or not. That isn't her decision to make. Stop doing stupid stuff like that when you meet your next girl.

"Next girl?" you say...yes, next. She is using you for an emotional tampon. You'll sit there and listen to her and then she'll go home and **** her boyfriend all night. Way to go, DJ!

Here's what you should do: invite her over to your place one night for a movie. sit on the couch next to her, and use kino etc...until later, when you make your move to kiss her.
If she accepts, get her in bed and have sex.
If she doesn't, never speak to her again.

Good luck.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top