Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This chicks like me (as she admited) but she has a bf. Hmm Now what?

aznxboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellas, well recently I been DJin this chick. She about a 7. The problem is she had a bf, there relationship is unstable at the moment. And tonight, we was talking emotional and I pop the question "Do you see me as a friend, or something else" and she told me, she liked and and had feeling for me. She thinks, im very close to her. I of course, didn't told her how I felt about her. I said, talk to me tomorrow at lunch and we can just talk things out. Her boyfriend, and her best friend know that she starting to like me. Her boyfriend, was of course upset. But, he hurted more then 3 times, and she forgive him all 3 times! I'm just trying to see how far, I can get with this chick. So I need some help, on what I should do from now on? Keep DJin? Kino? Play hard to get? Or continue what I'm doing now. Also, for tommorow when she ask me, how do i feel about her, what should i say?

xhikari

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude don't mind me
just giving an opinion
but i think she's like havin u as her emotional pillow or something man
if she wants u she better just hang that donkey of a boyfriend of hers and well go with ya.
well try makin it straight to her..besides..u can't waste too much time waitin or doin anything else.
just an opinion alrite guys..may not be good..but i tried ;)

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep her attention by flirting then pulling back repeatedly, kino her, pull back, etc.... and then in the meantime look into other girls. Try to be seen with other girls in front of her too.

aznxboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
but what happened when she ask me "How do you feel for me?" or "do you like me?" I know admitin it aint the way, but how can pull that one off?

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your game needs work

Your game is flawed. You never ask some chick you're DJing if she's your friend or not. That isn't her decision to make. Stop doing stupid stuff like that when you meet your next girl.

"Next girl?" you say...yes, next. She is using you for an emotional tampon. You'll sit there and listen to her and then she'll go home and **** her boyfriend all night. Way to go, DJ!

Here's what you should do: invite her over to your place one night for a movie. sit on the couch next to her, and use kino etc...until later, when you make your move to kiss her.
If she accepts, get her in bed and have sex.
If she doesn't, never speak to her again.

Good luck.