Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This absolutely baffles me about dating

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
They probably don't have a huge ego like you have. They seem average to you because you consider them to be inferior, according to your values. They have different values, you are inferior according to their values and women appreciate their values more than yours.

Probably, bonding and gaining trust actually takes time

Money is just fun for so long, if you have little else to offer they would rather take a guy who they can enjoy life with.

Yes in a way. Not because of the exposure time itself, but because of the good qualities she discovers in that time.

I'm one of those average looking guys, I will win the competition with guys like you most of the time.

I don't meet women in my daily routine at all. How do you meet women in your daily routine that you can bond and build trust with?

my lifestyle is pretty much this

Work 50 hours a week
Go to the gym 10 hours a week
In my free time, go to parties/clubs/bars/restaurants/concerts/sports events/festivals

I don't really see the same women over and over again, I have to approach on the spot which is insanely fukking hard or else I never see them again?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nah if I'm single at 40, I can easily get a hot 35 year old
That's your plan? Wait ten years so you can go out with the same group of women you attract now? Have a nice decade. Why wait?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
That's your plan? Wait ten years so you can go out with the same group of women you attract now? Have a nice decade. Why wait?
I'm not ready to have kids for a long while

and that's not my plan, that's my last resort. My plan would be meeting somebody quality and dating them now but that seems to be utterly impossible

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see why you would consider those women quality when you are 40 when you don't now. Your SMV isn't going to change much by 40, it may well even increase.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt you can get a 40yo hot woman even now let alone when you're 40 and trying to get a 35yo...ain't gonna happen. It'll be another long list of excuses (OLD sucks, IRL doesn't work either, I work too many hours, I go to the gym, why won't these 40yo cratered SMV women won't go out with me, I'm absolutely baffled!).

Doing the same thing over and over again yet expecting different results is the definition of insanity.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I doubt you can get a 40yo hot woman even now let alone when you're 40 and trying to get a 35yo...ain't gonna happen. It'll be another long list of excuses (OLD sucks, IRL doesn't work either, I work too many hours, I go to the gym, why won't these 40yo cratered SMV women won't go out with me, I'm absolutely baffled!).

Doing the same thing over and over again yet expecting different results is the definition of insanity.
huh? I can easily get a hot 34-35 year old now

now and me at 40 won't make a difference. I'm Armenian, I'm going to age like 2 years in next 20. Nobody can touch slow aging like dark skinned, high test, ethnic men. My uncle at 55 looks slightly older than me

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All he's really doing is looking for someone to agree with him in regards to everything he says.

But don't tell him to go MOGTOWl because then he will do what he always does, get defensive, argue with you, tell you that you were wrong and ask why would he want to do that.

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bigdave is 100% a troll to me now. Remaking the same thread topics to be pushing the same complaints and arguments for a year now. More whining. Zero progress.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you make a woman feel what she likes to feel, she allows her mind to sculpt your looks into something Michaelangelo might carve out of stone.

My gf of 2.5 years (a “9” if 9 means natural beauty that requires no makeup, looks like she’s in her late 30s) addresses me as “My beautiful [Name]” every single day. I’m not all that handsome, but not ugly either. Maybe 6 or 7.

But she sees so much “beauty” (to her) in my personality, that she credits that to my looks.

Learn to make women FEEL, and your looks, in her eyes, become equivalent to the degree to which you make her feel.

Have you ever seen a painting or a work of art that at first glance you thought was kind of ugly, but then something made you realize the intent of the artist and you developed a very real appreciation for that piece?

You, as a man, are a work of art, and it’s your job to reveal the intent (personality) behind the art. It is not for men to worry about appearance. That is for women. It is for men to reveal substance.

The trick to making your appearance inconsequential is to make women sense your masculine presence. That is why you see beautiful women walking around with plain, dumpy men. Those men make her FEEL.

Take my word for it... women cannot date down for any length of time. Those plain men whom you see with a beauty on their arm have learned to deserve the admiration of such women. When a woman admires you, you’ve got her completely.

Women don’t admire looks to the level we do. They admire strength, confidence, and powerful presence. These are qualities that they don’t inately possess, and can only feel vicariously through us, hence their value.

We men need to shift our thinking away from assigning value to ourselves based on looks over to assigning value to ourselves based on attitude and personality.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
When you make a woman feel what she likes to feel, she allows her mind to sculpt your looks into something Michaelangelo might carve out of stone.

My gf of 2.5 years (a “9” if 9 means natural beauty that requires no makeup, looks like she’s in her late 30s) addresses me as “My beautiful [Name]” every single day. I’m not all that handsome, but not ugly either. Maybe 6 or 7.

But she sees so much “beauty” (to her) in my personality, that she credits that to my looks.

Learn to make women FEEL, and your looks, in her eyes, become equivalent to the degree to which you make her feel.

Have you ever seen a painting or a work of art that at first glance you thought was kind of ugly, but then something made you realize the intent of the artist and you developed a very real appreciation for that piece?

You, as a man, are a work of art, and it’s your job to reveal the intent (personality) behind the art. It is not for men to worry about appearance. That is for women. It is for men to reveal substance.

The trick to making your appearance inconsequential is to make women sense your masculine presence. That is why you see beautiful women walking around with plain, dumpy men. Those men make her FEEL.

Take my word for it... women cannot date down for any length of time. Those plain men whom you see with a beauty on their arm have learned to deserve the admiration of such women. When a woman admires you, you’ve got her completely.

Women don’t admire looks to the level we do. They admire strength, confidence, and powerful presence. These are qualities that they don’t inately possess, and can only feel vicariously through us, hence their value.

We men need to shift our thinking away from assigning value to ourselves based on looks over to assigning value to ourselves based on attitude and personality.
if you're a 7, you're decent looking...not what I'm talking about

I'm talking 8/10 women with 5/10 men

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Not even if your life depended on it.
I was seeing a mid 30s woman 1.5 years ago...she was a solid 8 to 8.5. Good career, very smart, masters degree, super nice. She was crazy about me. I broke it off because of age difference

I can get a hot mid 30s woman in about 30 seconds in the city. That's when they finally have normal standards

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha! Bigdave even hard blew off atom
smasher. Dude doesn't want advice or help, he wants people to agree with him

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm better looking, richer and leaner than ever

why would it be different now?
PRO TIP:

When girls check you out, they don't look into your past and compare you NOW to how you were.

They compare you to everybody else they have seen NOW and in the RECENT PAST.

Did you know that we've been proto-humans for about 2 million years? And we've only invented spoken language about 50,000 years ago?

This means you body language is speaking VOLUMES.

And when girls GLANCE AT YOU, and read that subconscious communication, they DISMISS YOU IMMEDIATELY.

They look at you and read your ENERGY and want nothing to do with you.

The girls that do are DESPERATE (post 30).

Just like homeless starving people think dumpster food is DELICIOUS.

Get over yourself.