Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This absolutely baffles me about dating

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I see couples in public where the man is very mediocre in every way and the woman is attractive/high quality in most ways. How does this happen considering that you can't even get a date on a dating site nowadays unless you're a solid 8+/10, 6'0+, white (ethnic only ok if you look heavily European like mixed), etc... Real life approaching is about the same - you're not getting any kind of reasonable success rate unless you're the super elite. I'm very good to elite in most areas and even I'm not good enough.

So these guys who are very average in every regard with quality women, what are they doing?

1)are they just approaching a billion times and being okay with 1 yes for the billion rejections?

2)are they meeting these women through friends or work or school to where they can interact with them over and over? So why do these women settle for a 4/10 when they can get a 10/10 rich chad in 30 seconds going on match.com? Does the daily interaction make them fall for the avg male even despite her easily having a million times better options?

I'm very curious what you guys say about this?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
How can you tell they are average in every regard simply by looking at them?
they have average to below avg face
avg to below avg physique
wear avg clothing - maybe they are millionaires on the down low but I strongly doubt it
avg personality- nothing special
etc...

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good gawd...because not everyone is insecure, vain or superficial? It's possibly that two people meet and they love each other's personality or some other trait besides the physical appearances that you're obviously so obsessed about.
Two, women sometimes just want a good beta family provider, if he's a chad chances are she's not going to get that from him.
Also most millionaires I know don't advertise they're millionaires, in fact, people that look like they're are usually in debt up to their eyeballs.

BTW, if the casual OLD apps aren't working for you try match.com or something that's more geared towards LTR minded folks and people have to pay so they're usually not sitting around playing games.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Good gawd...because not everyone is insecure, vain or superficial? It's possibly that two people meet and they love each other's personality or some other trait besides the physical appearances that you're obviously so obsessed about.
Two, women sometimes just want a good beta family provider, if he's a chad chances are she's not going to get that from him.
Also most millionaires I know don't advertise they're millionaires, in fact, people that look like they're are usually in debt up to their eyeballs.

BTW, if the casual OLD apps aren't working for you try match.com or something that's more geared towards LTR minded folks and people have to pay so they're usually not sitting around playing games.
lol

match.com is also impossible unless you're a 6'0+ chad

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Have a girlfriend and find out, otherwise you will never understand
I don't meet women in my daily routine. Getting anybody decent via cold approaching or online dating is ridiculously hard to borderline impossible

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see the same thing - a good looking guy with a good body who has a girl with a 6 face/7 body with him.

It's confusing for sure but I don't get all whiny and post on loveshack about it, I just keep swimmin

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I see the same thing - a good looking guy with a good body who has a girl with a 6 face/7 body with him.

It's confusing for sure but I don't get all whiny and post on loveshack about it, I just keep swimmin
I'm not talking a 9/10 dating a 7. A 7 is still attractive.

I'm talking a 7.5/10 woman with a 4/10 guy. She can easily get a rich 10/10 in 30 seconds on match.com so why settle for a 4?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Because the women are good women and fall in love with character,
yet this entire forum claims every woman on the planet is an incredibly shallow, disloyal ***** who will cheat on you in 3 seconds if she has a chad approach him

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
avg personality- nothing special
How exactly do you know they have average personalities?

Do you talk to them?

Eavesdrop on them?

or are you assuming BECAUSE they have average looks that they have average personalities?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
How exactly do you know they have average personalities?

Do you talk to them?

Eavesdrop on them?

or are you assuming BECAUSE they have average looks that they have average personalities?
some of these guys I talk to and there doesn't seem anything special or I look at the body language and see zero confidence/strong body language there

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You're the one who only approaches girls you predetermine to be perfect for you.
I don't approach them because there are usually a billion obstacles in the way

I would love to date one (hot ethnic woman my age)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the most likely explanation is that you are seriously underestimating these men. This is very common, statistically people tend to overestimate their own attractiveness and underestimate it for others (of the same gender).

Or, the women could be dating down and using the guys as an ego boost, to buy them dinner, take them places, etc.
In any case, I very seriously doubt these guys are only 4s like you claim they are.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the most likely explanation is that you are seriously underestimating these men. This is very common, statistically people tend to overestimate their own attractiveness and underestimate it for others (of the same gender).

Or, the women could be dating down and using the guys as an ego boost, to buy them dinner, take them places, etc.
In any case, I very seriously doubt these guys are only 4s like you claim they are.
Anyway they succeed where he can't.

He should learn from them

E-Man-Cipated

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whine whine whine... the whole world is against me, everything is so hard, there’s no hotties for me.

Take your fkn **** out of your pssy and man the fk up, Dude. You take what you want, not Beg and whine and plead for it.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ooohhh. Bigdave is an eventual incel.... That thought never crossed my mind till now....it fits...

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Ooohhh. Bigdave is an eventual incel.... That thought never crossed my mind till now....it fits...
I would probably have sex with 20 women a year if i was ok smashing good looking single moms and 5s and 6s my age

that's not an incel. Incels get zero female attention and they are never 7 to 7.5s like i am

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would probably have sex with 20 women a year if i was ok smashing good looking single moms and 5s and 6s my age

that's not an incel. Incels get zero female attention and they are never 7 to 7.5s like i am
You missed my point.
You keep taking yourself out of sex, refusing to lower your "standards" to get your dik wet. An incel is someone who can't seem to get laid.... You absolutely can't seem to get laid - you c0ckblock yourself and there's no end in sight to that