Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This absolutely baffles me about dating

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You missed my point.
You keep taking yourself out of sex, refusing to lower your "standards" to get your dik wet. An incel is someone who can't seem to get laid.... You absolutely can't seem to get laid - you c0ckblock yourself and there's no end in sight to that
incel = involuntary celibate

I'm celibate by choice, because I want somebody my league like this

Attachments

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Just food for thought, Mens looks dont matter. You just need to provide: safety(Alpha), security (resources or good job), and one more I cant remember. Op, these men oviously know something you dont know, so be a grown up, and learn from them.

Just read The rationalMale, Coach Corey Waynes book, and of course The Game by Neil Strauss and The Mystery Method. You will be fine after that. Best of luck

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Just food for thought, Mens looks dont matter. You just need to provide: safety(Alpha), security (resources or good job), and one more I cant remember. Op, these men oviously know something you dont know, so be a grown up, and learn from them.

Just read The rationalMale, Coach Corey Waynes book, and of course The Game by Neil Strauss and The Mystery Method. You will be fine after that. Best of luck
that's very interesting

meanwhile, you can't even get a response on online dating sites unless you look like prime 90s Brad Pitt in the face with the body of a professional football player. You get immediately blown out at bars unless you're an extremely good looking, tall, white (or ethnic but heavily European looking) guy... You get instantly labeled a creeper cold approaching during the day unless you're top 1% of men

but yes, women don't care about looks

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Give it time.... You'll turn....

If I'm single by say 40, I can easily date a hot 34 or 35 year old. That's the point that women finally start to put some effort into dating and have reasonable standards for things like online dating and bars/clubs. Before that, their behavior is complete insanity.

I'm not worried about aging, my family's aging genetics rival the strongest blacks and asians you'll ever find. I'll look 30 at 50. We have very thick, dark skin that doesn't wrinkle until late 80s (hell my grandpa at 85 right now could pass for 60)

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm single by say 40, I can easily date a hot 34 or 35 year old. That's the point that women finally start to put some effort into dating and have reasonable standards for things like online dating and bars/clubs. Before that, their behavior is complete insanity.

I'm not worried about aging, my family's aging genetics rival the strongest blacks and asians you'll ever find. I'll look 30 at 50. We have very thick, dark skin that doesn't wrinkle until late 80s (hell my grandpa at 85 right now could pass for 60)
You'll still have the same ridiculous standards then. Nothing will change.

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
that's very interesting

meanwhile, you can't even get a response on online dating sites unless you look like prime 90s Brad Pitt in the face with the body of a professional football player. You get immediately blown out at bars unless you're an extremely good looking, tall, white (or ethnic but heavily European looking) guy... You get instantly labeled a creeper cold approaching during the day unless you're top 1% of men

but yes, women don't care about looks
Listen, I am giving you solid advice. I joined to help, and to learn from people more experience than me . You wrote it yourself, why are these women with mediocre men, correct? You know why, they have game. They went out, got rejected. They have a solid chin. Here, theres these Mexican Trampoline guys who look like wolfs, they have a desease that they are ugly as f*** but women flock at them. I forgot their name, but google them.

I have friends who have beautiful wives, and they are short, ugly, spanish. But, the women know, they are Men who posses value. Just read the books, Thrust me.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You'll still have the same ridiculous standards then. Nothing will change.
a 29 year old 7.5 male with no kids, college educated, in fantastic shape, making nearly 200K, extremely intelligent, who wants a woman who is mid to late 20s, no kids, cute face, decent body, making say 30K, similar morals/character/values= ridiculous standards

this is dating for you in the year 2018 folks. Meanwhile if I was a gay man or a straight woman, I could have a 10/10 partner in 30 seconds

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Listen, I am giving you solid advice. I joined to help, and to learn from people more experience than me . You wrote it yourself, why are these women with mediocre men, correct? You know why, they have game. They went out, got rejected. They have a solid chin. Here, theres these Mexican Trampoline guys who look like wolfs, they have a desease that they are ugly as f*** but women flock at them. I forgot their name, but google them.

I have friends who have beautiful wives, and they are short, ugly, spanish. But, the women know, they are Men who posses value. Just read the books, Thrust me.
everything I said there is true

try going to bars or doing online dating without being a 10/10, 6'3 white guy. Your success rate is about 0.000001%

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
everything I said there is true

try going to bars or doing online dating without being a 10/10, 6'3 white guy. Your success rate is about 0.000001%
I have. My single friends have. Dude, relax, hit the ***books***. Best of luck.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I have. My single friends have. Dude, relax, hit the ***books***. Best of luck.
and what's your rejection rate? 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999%?

I'm assuming you're going after decent quality women (7+s, mid to late 20s, in good shape, no kids, classy). If you're going after single moms, over the hill 35 year olds, chubby women, trashy women or any other sort of nonsense, then your advice means nothing

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
and what's your rejection rate? 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999%?

I'm assuming you're going after decent quality women (7+s, mid to late 20s, in good shape, no kids, classy). If you're going after single moms, over the hill 35 year olds, chubby women, trashy women or any other sort of nonsense, then your advice means nothing
?

I see why you wrote this post. Bitterness. Instead of listening you are attacking strangers who from what I read tried to help you.

Yo, put your tampon on. No woman will go near you with this attitude. Peace

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep jerking off to those pics then...that's the only way I see you're going to have sex with those women.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
?

I see why you wrote this post. Bitterness. Instead of listening you are attacking strangers who from what I read tried to help you.

Yo, put your tampon on. No woman will go near you with this attitude. Peace
I'm just being realistic brother

If you're approaching quality women at bars or with online dating and you're not a 10/10, you probably have a 99.99% rejection rate

I'm just curious then how these guys who are 5s are able to get these 7s and 8s who would laugh in their face if they cold approached them? Are they just part of the same social circle to where they interact over and over again so they develop feelings?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just being realistic brother

If you're approaching quality women at bars or with online dating and you're not a 10/10, you probably have a 99.99% rejection rate

I'm just curious then how these guys who are 5s are able to get these 7s and 8s who would laugh in their face if they cold approached them? Are they just part of the same social circle to where they interact over and over again so they develop feelings?
You seem to be under the impression that your reality is the same as everyone else's. It's not

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigdave17...Your going to die alone and unloved....

Serenity

Reaction score
I'm very good to elite in most areas and even I'm not good enough.

So these guys who are very average in every regard with quality women, what are they doing?
They probably don't have a huge ego like you have. They seem average to you because you consider them to be inferior, according to your values. They have different values, you are inferior according to their values and women appreciate their values more than yours.

are they just approaching a billion times and being okay with 1 yes for the billion rejections?
Probably not, I think that better describes you. There's not much demand for what you're offering, especially if you don't have the values they prefer.

are they meeting these women through friends or work or school to where they can interact with them over and over?
Probably, bonding and gaining trust actually takes time

So why do these women settle for a 4/10 when they can get a 10/10 rich chad in 30 seconds going on match.com?
Money is just fun for so long, if you have little else to offer they would rather take a guy who they can enjoy life with.

Does the daily interaction make them fall for the avg male even despite her easily having a million times better options?
Yes in a way. Not because of the exposure time itself, but because of the good qualities she discovers in that time.

I'm one of those average looking guys, I will win the competition with guys like you most of the time.