"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

This absolutely baffles me about dating

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
They probably don't have a huge ego like you have. They seem average to you because you consider them to be inferior, according to your values. They have different values, you are inferior according to their values and women appreciate their values more than yours.

Probably, bonding and gaining trust actually takes time


Money is just fun for so long, if you have little else to offer they would rather take a guy who they can enjoy life with.


Yes in a way. Not because of the exposure time itself, but because of the good qualities she discovers in that time.

I'm one of those average looking guys, I will win the competition with guys like you most of the time.

I don't meet women in my daily routine at all. How do you meet women in your daily routine that you can bond and build trust with?

my lifestyle is pretty much this


Work 50 hours a week
Go to the gym 10 hours a week
In my free time, go to parties/clubs/bars/restaurants/concerts/sports events/festivals


I don't really see the same women over and over again, I have to approach on the spot which is insanely fukking hard or else I never see them again?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,759
Reaction score
9,964
nah if I'm single at 40, I can easily get a hot 35 year old
That's your plan? Wait ten years so you can go out with the same group of women you attract now? Have a nice decade. Why wait?
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
That's your plan? Wait ten years so you can go out with the same group of women you attract now? Have a nice decade. Why wait?
I'm not ready to have kids for a long while

and that's not my plan, that's my last resort. My plan would be meeting somebody quality and dating them now but that seems to be utterly impossible
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,759
Reaction score
9,964
I don't see why you would consider those women quality when you are 40 when you don't now. Your SMV isn't going to change much by 40, it may well even increase.
 

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
I doubt you can get a 40yo hot woman even now let alone when you're 40 and trying to get a 35yo...ain't gonna happen. It'll be another long list of excuses (OLD sucks, IRL doesn't work either, I work too many hours, I go to the gym, why won't these 40yo cratered SMV women won't go out with me, I'm absolutely baffled!).

Doing the same thing over and over again yet expecting different results is the definition of insanity.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
I doubt you can get a 40yo hot woman even now let alone when you're 40 and trying to get a 35yo...ain't gonna happen. It'll be another long list of excuses (OLD sucks, IRL doesn't work either, I work too many hours, I go to the gym, why won't these 40yo cratered SMV women won't go out with me, I'm absolutely baffled!).

Doing the same thing over and over again yet expecting different results is the definition of insanity.
huh? I can easily get a hot 34-35 year old now


now and me at 40 won't make a difference. I'm Armenian, I'm going to age like 2 years in next 20. Nobody can touch slow aging like dark skinned, high test, ethnic men. My uncle at 55 looks slightly older than me
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
All he's really doing is looking for someone to agree with him in regards to everything he says.

But don't tell him to go MOGTOWl because then he will do what he always does, get defensive, argue with you, tell you that you were wrong and ask why would he want to do that.
 

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2012
Messages
410
Reaction score
216
Age
38
Bigdave is 100% a troll to me now. Remaking the same thread topics to be pushing the same complaints and arguments for a year now. More whining. Zero progress.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
When you make a woman feel what she likes to feel, she allows her mind to sculpt your looks into something Michaelangelo might carve out of stone.

My gf of 2.5 years (a “9” if 9 means natural beauty that requires no makeup, looks like she’s in her late 30s) addresses me as “My beautiful [Name]” every single day. I’m not all that handsome, but not ugly either. Maybe 6 or 7.

But she sees so much “beauty” (to her) in my personality, that she credits that to my looks.

Learn to make women FEEL, and your looks, in her eyes, become equivalent to the degree to which you make her feel.

Have you ever seen a painting or a work of art that at first glance you thought was kind of ugly, but then something made you realize the intent of the artist and you developed a very real appreciation for that piece?

You, as a man, are a work of art, and it’s your job to reveal the intent (personality) behind the art. It is not for men to worry about appearance. That is for women. It is for men to reveal substance.

The trick to making your appearance inconsequential is to make women sense your masculine presence. That is why you see beautiful women walking around with plain, dumpy men. Those men make her FEEL.

Take my word for it... women cannot date down for any length of time. Those plain men whom you see with a beauty on their arm have learned to deserve the admiration of such women. When a woman admires you, you’ve got her completely.

Women don’t admire looks to the level we do. They admire strength, confidence, and powerful presence. These are qualities that they don’t inately possess, and can only feel vicariously through us, hence their value.

We men need to shift our thinking away from assigning value to ourselves based on looks over to assigning value to ourselves based on attitude and personality.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
When you make a woman feel what she likes to feel, she allows her mind to sculpt your looks into something Michaelangelo might carve out of stone.

My gf of 2.5 years (a “9” if 9 means natural beauty that requires no makeup, looks like she’s in her late 30s) addresses me as “My beautiful [Name]” every single day. I’m not all that handsome, but not ugly either. Maybe 6 or 7.

But she sees so much “beauty” (to her) in my personality, that she credits that to my looks.

Learn to make women FEEL, and your looks, in her eyes, become equivalent to the degree to which you make her feel.

Have you ever seen a painting or a work of art that at first glance you thought was kind of ugly, but then something made you realize the intent of the artist and you developed a very real appreciation for that piece?

You, as a man, are a work of art, and it’s your job to reveal the intent (personality) behind the art. It is not for men to worry about appearance. That is for women. It is for men to reveal substance.

The trick to making your appearance inconsequential is to make women sense your masculine presence. That is why you see beautiful women walking around with plain, dumpy men. Those men make her FEEL.

Take my word for it... women cannot date down for any length of time. Those plain men whom you see with a beauty on their arm have learned to deserve the admiration of such women. When a woman admires you, you’ve got her completely.

Women don’t admire looks to the level we do. They admire strength, confidence, and powerful presence. These are qualities that they don’t inately possess, and can only feel vicariously through us, hence their value.

We men need to shift our thinking away from assigning value to ourselves based on looks over to assigning value to ourselves based on attitude and personality.
if you're a 7, you're decent looking...not what I'm talking about

I'm talking 8/10 women with 5/10 men
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Not even if your life depended on it.
I was seeing a mid 30s woman 1.5 years ago...she was a solid 8 to 8.5. Good career, very smart, masters degree, super nice. She was crazy about me. I broke it off because of age difference

I can get a hot mid 30s woman in about 30 seconds in the city. That's when they finally have normal standards
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Ha! Bigdave even hard blew off atom
smasher. Dude doesn't want advice or help, he wants people to agree with him
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,756
Reaction score
4,829
Location
象外
I'm better looking, richer and leaner than ever

why would it be different now?
PRO TIP:

When girls check you out, they don't look into your past and compare you NOW to how you were.

They compare you to everybody else they have seen NOW and in the RECENT PAST.

Did you know that we've been proto-humans for about 2 million years? And we've only invented spoken language about 50,000 years ago?

This means you body language is speaking VOLUMES.

And when girls GLANCE AT YOU, and read that subconscious communication, they DISMISS YOU IMMEDIATELY.

They look at you and read your ENERGY and want nothing to do with you.

The girls that do are DESPERATE (post 30).

Just like homeless starving people think dumpster food is DELICIOUS.

Get over yourself.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top