Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thinking with your d1ck and not your head

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
This is more of "I need input on my current situation " type thread. So the game has been good to me lately and I find myself being more indifferent with women because of it.

One gal from my past seemed to recently pop back into my life, I NCd her about 3 months ago because she didn't want to go out with me, which is fine. We recently go out last week, and I just find that I don't like being around her but I wouldn't mind railing her.

Would you guys let your **** take the wheel here and push your mind to the wayside for the lay or just drop her. I'm open to all options.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is more of "I need input on my current situation " type thread. So the game has been good to me lately and I find myself being more indifferent with women because of it.

One gal from my past seemed to recently pop back into my life, I NCd her about 3 months ago because she didn't want to go out with me, which is fine. We recently go out last week, and I just find that I don't like being around her but I wouldn't mind railing her.

Would you guys let your **** take the wheel here and push your mind to the wayside for the lay or just drop her. I'm open to all options.
This is totally your call....

BUT, if you want to act like Captain Caveman.... You find her very attractive, nothing crazy about her, no strings attached and both are willing "to get down" then go ahead....

Personally, she should be nothing more than a low level plate/booty call ONLY on your terms. Remember, according to her you weren't interesting enough for her at the time....

logicallefty

Reaction score
She likely didn't go out with you 3 x months ago because you were not her first choice at the time. So right now, do not let her be yours. Put her on the back burner and b@ng her on your terms as others have said. If she says anything about even a hint of commitment, this is where you can really get her "Well 3 x months ago when I asked you to do X I was thinking more long term at the time. But right now I am not looking for anything serious".

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is this even a question? Setup a date near your house and go bang her. Did you escalate on the date last week? Definitely don't make her your priority though. She is now a second class citizen!

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Appreciate the responses fellas. She isn't plate #1 nor is she my only option so backburner and only a bootycall / bar girl for me.

That should keep things in check

@Roober yeah dude, escalate until you penetrate . I did but the conditions weren't in my favor. **** happens.