Things Are Dieing Out Quick Help!!!!!

rob23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I have a huge dilemma that I need help with ASAP. I’m going out with this girl that I extremely like, well the problem is that its been a month now and I feel like things are kind of dieing out, like that spark is missing. It could be of many reasons maybe because we’ve only had sex 3 times in the past month, or because were so dyam busy with school and work and when we do find time were tired. What should I do?

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she your girlfriend? If not, are you trying to make her your girfriend? If not why worry things are dying out? If you want her to be your girlfriend and she is not doing much or not her interest level is dying out, just let her go. Let her be the one worrying whether you are the "hit and run" type of guy. She should be doing more to want to be your girlfriend, not the other way around. I would halt all communications with her, for at least a two weeks. If she does not call you, so be it. If she calls, talk to her and book a date with her.

yama600rr

Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
I would halt all communications with her, for at least a two weeks. If she does not call you, so be it.
do you think cutting off communication is a good idea. i'm kind of in a similar situation? can this also back fire and distinguish any chance you may have?

Cash37

Don Juan
Reaction score
rob23 said:
Hey I have a huge dilemma that I need help with ASAP. I’m going out with this girl that I extremely like, well the problem is that its been a month now and I feel like things are kind of dieing out, like that spark is missing. It could be of many reasons maybe because we’ve only had sex 3 times in the past month, or because were so dyam busy with school and work and when we do find time were tired. What should I do?
The Golden Rule: When all else fails, SARGE.

rob23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea we've been going out for a month now, actually tonight is our one month, and before all this we were friends for 2 years. I can't really explain how much I’ve learned in the past 2 years lets just say I accomplished more in 2 months than I did 2 years, but that’s another story. She’s showing me a lot of affection, but you know when you have something you doubt it and when you don't you feel loss?

yama600rr

Don Juan
Reaction score
rob23 said:
Yea we've been going out for a month now, actually tonight is our one month, and before all this we were friends for 2 years.
hey, i've been friends with this chick also, we're good friends and lately i started to like her as more than friends, how did you transition to that next level. moving out of the friendzone? was it a slow process or happened all the sudden?

rob23

Don Juan
Reaction score
~~

honestly my situation was pretty bad, i didn't make a move on her for 2 years and let her ex run the "game".

http://www.sosuave.com/articles/escaping.htm
it helped me a lot got me where i am now, but honestly ive realized getting the girl is the easy part, but actually getting her to stay is the hard part.

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a seperate forum for school children's problems.

Please use that one.