Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

They will punish you for treating them well. They cant help it

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So forgive me for posting these interviews of prostitutes. I am only doing it to illustrate a point. At the 20:15 min mark she describes how she once had a man that truly loved her. He used to take care of her and tell her she is beautiful. She then said how she tried to destroy him because of it. She states that she treated him just like the abusive pimps treated her.

This is what we need to understand. You can not love a girl that does not love herself. Most girls do not love themselves. Most of them have severe self esteem issues. They will punish you for treating them well. This goes for any relationship male or female. Self love is the most crucial component to having functional connections with others.

If you are pursuing a girl too much she will think something is wrong with you. This is because she does not feel worthy of special treatment. They only want special treatment from certain guys that they think are hot.

The only girls that really accept love are the ones that come from perfectly functional families. They had a father that actually made them feel worthy of respect. Dating these girls is relatively easy. Their hypergamic requirements are within reason. They actually respond positively to romance without overthinking it.

Most girls these days have low self esteem. Low self esteem people will never be able to appreciate love. Just move on.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women also don't understand or respect personal boundaries. These are women you have to be harsher with for them to understand your boundaries.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Iceberg Slim’s book “Pimp” he tells how his mother broke her husbands heart by leaving him for a guy who abused her. It’s been theorized that he became a Pimp because of the realization that gave him

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It often amuses me when people talk about love as if it is some sort of location you must get too

Love is a product , a tool, and a foundation in which most social constructs can be built upon

The truth though at its core its nothing more than a constant display of loyalty , respect and care

Humans ( both male and female ) naturally have an extremely difficult time constantly maintaining all three of the above characteristics

some do a better job than others but the majority you can practically guarantee will fail miserably at "love" during some stage of their lives

That includes " love" for children , parents and partners

Cheating , disappointment , regret , resentment , frustration , anger ( i could go on and on ) will usually take prevalence over "love" at some stage

In an ideal world everyone would probably love each other , but unfortunately we have this little problem called day to day life

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes and no. I bet this woman has a mental illness and is not the best model to learn from.

My thoughts:

1) Women go into relationships that are familiar and are often drawn to a man who has a personality similar to their father.

No father ever put their daughter on a pedestal. The best fathers were the one’s just trying to earn a salary and get by. Their time with the daughter was limited.

Use this basic psychology to your advantage with women. The more you act like their father, the more attracted they are to you, especially if they hated their father.

Women are competitive and the thought of finally winning someone like their father is irresistible to them because they could not accomplish such a feat in their childhood.

Pro tip: it is very likely you naturally act like someone’s father. These will also be high-interest women. These are the women to pursue.

In summary, never fawn over any women because their father never did with the daughter.

2) A man must lead his woman. To be an effective leader, she must be more into him than he is to her. Otherwise, the man cannot lead and the relationship is either severely limited or more likely, doomed from the beginning.

A man should love his woman but he must lead her and he must be willing to walk away at an instant if the relationship ends.

She must know her man would be willing to walk away if she misbehaves.

Consider walking away in an instant your “doomsday machine”.

Of course, the whole point of a Doomsday machine is lost if you keep it a secret!” - Dr. Strangelove

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes and no. I bet this woman has a mental illness and is not the best model to learn from.

My thoughts:

1) Women go into relationships that are familiar and are often drawn to a man who has a personality similar to their father.

No father ever put their daughter on a pedestal. The best fathers were the one’s just trying to earn a salary and get by. Their time with the daughter was limited.

Use this basic psychology to your advantage with women. The more you act like their father, the more attracted they are to you, especially if they hated their father.

Women are competitive and the thought of finally winning someone like their father is irresistible to them because they could not accomplish such a feat in their childhood.

Pro tip: it is very likely you naturally act like someone’s father. These will also be high-interest women. These are the women to pursue.

In summary, never fawn over any women because their father never did with the daughter.

2) A man must lead his woman. To be an effective leader, she must be more into him than he is to her. Otherwise, the man cannot lead and the relationship is either severely limited or more likely, doomed from the beginning.

A man should love his woman but he must lead her and he must be willing to walk away at an instant if the relationship ends.

She must know her man would be willing to walk away if she misbehaves.

Consider walking away in an instant your “doomsday machine”.

Of course, the whole point of a Doomsday machine is lost if you keep it a secret!” - Dr. Strangelove
but... would the father walk away from the woman.

what if the father died when the girl is very young?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but... would the father walk away from the woman.

what if the father died when the girl is very young?
I can personally cite several examples of women that I know of that had absent fathers from their childhood, either from a very early death or just being out of their lives all together. One of the consistent traits that I had picked up on with many of these women was that they had no clue how to interact with men and often behaved in a manner that showed they had little to no respect for them.

There is one in particular that I had met a few years ago that was a massive attention ***** that used/led on tons of men regularly and bounced from one short term relationship to another. This particular woman's father died when she was very young, I'm talking like as a toddler, and when I found this out it all made sense. In a case like this, it's obvious that she used all of these men to fill in this emotional void she had from her young childhood, where she lacked any male/father role growing up and of course craved this type of energy. None of this is something that she is consciously aware of I'm sure but when you put all of the pieces together from her childhood and how her adult interactions with men take place it all fits.

Something else I've noticed with women like this is they often go for men that are emotionally unavailable. I can cite several examples of women from troubled/broken childhoods where they grew bored by men that were nice to them, even though they had expressed being very attracted to them upon meeting.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can personally cite several examples of women that I know of that had absent fathers from their childhood, either from a very early death or just being out of their lives all together. One of the consistent traits that I had picked up on with many of these women was that they had no clue how to interact with men and often behaved in a manner that showed they had little to no respect for them.

There is one in particular that I had met a few years ago that was a massive attention ***** that used/led on tons of men regularly and bounced from one short term relationship to another. This particular woman's father died when she was very young, I'm talking like as a toddler, and when I found this out it all made sense. In a case like this, it's obvious that she used all of these men to fill in this emotional void she had from her young childhood, where she lacked any male/father role growing up and of course craved this type of energy. None of this is something that she is consciously aware of I'm sure but when you put all of the pieces together from her childhood and how her adult interactions with men take place it all fits.

Something else I've noticed with women like this is they often go for men that are emotionally unavailable. I can cite several examples of women from troubled/broken childhoods where they grew bored by men that were nice to them, even though they had expressed being very attracted to them upon meeting.
yes, that all fits. It's really like your telling.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the best channel on YouTube without question, real as real gets
A lot of the people he interviews are straight up liars. Still interesting though.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of the people he interviews are straight up liars. Still interesting though.
That's the bad part about paying people for their time but otherwise from what I understand they can copy claim, the payment forefits their copy right I believe

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They can help it. They just don’t want to. You choose to be a ****ty person, everything in life is about choices YOU make.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Pandora,
Am in absolute agreement....As a small Boy,walking home from a late night party with Mum and Dad....Passing through the Streets of Glasgow,we came upon a nasty situation,a drunken Guy outside a Pub,was knocking the Pviss and pick handles out of his Wife,though she was giving a good account of herself,she was getting a very nasty time of it...Mum berated my Father to help her,he simply said "Don't be silly Woman,were I to do that both of them would set upon me"very wise words...It is an atavistic instinct,the mistaking of an abusive partner for a Powerful protector of the breeding Female.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are we going to assume that every girl is the same as this messed-up prostitute?
The modern woman shares traits of this messed up prostitute. Its all a matter of degrees.

The reason many women don't like being treated well is because of shame. The core emotion of BPD/NPD is shame. The origins of the shame stems from molestation, abandonment etc.

When you feel ashamed you also feel unworthy to be loved. Someone loving you will feel very uncomfortable and discordant. You will then try to punish this person making you feel uncomfortable. You will also disrespect this person because they are obviously unworthy of respect. How can they be worthy of respect if they love me?

It took me until today to understand this dynamic. I was listening and reading some spirituality content about shame. Btw this applies to every human. Its just a matter of degree. Every human carries some amount of shame that prevents them from truly living life on their own terms.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Pandora,
Am in absolute agreement....As a small Boy,walking home from a late night party with Mum and Dad....Passing through the Streets of Glasgow,we came upon a nasty situation,a drunken Guy outside a Pub,was knocking the Pviss and pick handles out of his Wife,though she was giving a good account of herself,she was getting a very nasty time of it...Mum berated my Father to help her,he simply said "Don't be silly Woman,were I to do that both of them would set upon me"very wise words...It is an atavistic instinct,the mistaking of an abusive partner for a Powerful protector of the breeding Female.
Yes. Your father was a wise man. One thing they teach EMTs/ first responders is never ever break up domestic violence. If a man is beating his woman when you arrive on scene then let it happen. If you break it up many times the women will start beating you. This is exactly what your father knew.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Pro tip: it is very likely you naturally act like someone’s father. These will also be high-interest women.
This has also been my observation. Female attraction is based on some subconcious male figure that you remind her of. This is why we should never negotiate it. Dont waste too much time. Either she has that visceral unexplained attraction to you or she doesnt. Dont take it personal.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are we going to assume that every girl is the same as this messed-up a prostitute?
Fixed it for you.

And yes, at the basic level every girl is a prostitute. They exchange access to their body for resources, or a baby, or money, or something of need. That’s a prostitute, selling sex for a good. It’s not a bad thing, it just is what it is.

They only want special treatment from certain guys that they think are hot.
This is the whole point of everything. Men are the same way. This site is about getting young hot fertile women. Men don’t give special treatment to overweight aging single women who 2 kids, or do we?

I recall several years ago was waiting in a chair to get a haircut. Probably 5 haircutters were there, all women. There was this one girl, very voluptuous and hot and young, probably 23, big breasts, good face etc. This guy came in and gave her a $100 Starbucks gift card, now from their conversation it looked like she just cut her hair but couldn’t be sure. She was embarrassed and I think he asked her out for coffee too, The point being he gave this girl the gift card. If it was any other stylist there is no way in hell he would do it.

Hot, fertile and young. Book it.