"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

There is No Magic Bullet

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
"Meeting women is no different; it takes work, dedication, and patience to get results." - Nicholas Hill, DJ Bootcamp

Don't be discouraged by your failures. Failure is the building block of success. How will you know how to do things right if you don't know what's wrong? “I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.” —Thomas Edison. If you aren't where you want to be, there is nothing wrong with you, you are just doing something wrong. Adjust and keep it moving.

The trick to increasing your success rate with anything in life is learning from your failures. "All my losses were lessons" - Nolanberollin, No Aim. If you aren't learning from your failures and being mindful, well...

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Be great, gentlemen.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,948
I'm almost glad there isn't a magic bullet, because it would probably be something stupid that I wouldn't want to do.
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
I'm almost glad there isn't a magic bullet, because it would probably be something stupid that I wouldn't want to do.
Like peacocking? Haha Plus, if there was a magic bullet, no one would build character.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,948
Like peacocking? Haha Plus, if there was a magic bullet, no one would build character.
Lol, peacocking woud be easy. I was thinking more in terms of acting like a retarded fvck boy (Owen from RSD says he can't pull without acting like that). But what feels stupid for one person might not feel as stupid for the next, or vice versa.

As for character, character is great to have for yourself, but I'm not sure how much of an attraction factor it is. I think it definitely can be, only for certain women though. I would think character comes in more during the filtering stage.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
There is a magic bullet. It's called always be self improving. It's just too much work and not always easy so those who dont get women continue to struggle. The lazy will continue to say the game is too hard. The other 10% of us will continue to spin 3+ plates rather easily.
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
@Glassguy Agreed, but for the sake of keeping the post clear for others: There's no shortcuts is what I meant by there is no magic bullet. That's how magic bullet is typically defined.

@zekko having character isn't for women's benefit or for a man's advantage with getting women. I only mention it because building character teaches you that you know how and can deal with difficult situations in the future. Teaches you how to figure things out. That's fundamental to being a better person. That's all.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Yeah, I tried to find one. I love shortcuts. No shortcuts here guys.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
If there was a shortcut or magic bullet... Beta orbiters would find out, and I would actually have some competition.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
All that sounds like Anthony Robbin's Personal Power. All that never did anything for me 22 years ago, but today I can absorb it duly and allow it to change me and for me to take control of my mind. It's hard to utilize self-help when you're young and don't even know who you are struggling in a fvcked up world. Now that I have not much worries I can take in all masterful advice and have it consume me and put it to work. It's hard to put it to use though as second nature, you gotta constantly keep thinking about it which is work, but if you wanna get ahead...
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
I was thinking more in terms of acting like a retarded fvck boy (Owen from RSD says he can't pull without acting like that).
I'm sure he has said that, but I doubt it's actually true. Maybe he had to a few years ago, but now I'm pretty sure he knows he isn't limited to that. Also, they often talk in very metaphorical ways, much of what the RSD guys says shouldn't be taken literally.
 

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2001
Messages
865
Reaction score
10
Location
Swansea, Wales, UK
> "Meeting women is no different; it takes work, dedication, and patience to get results." - Nicholas Hill, DJ Bootcamp

Good quote, but I should clarify that it was bondjamesbond who came up with it in this thread: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/laziness-masturbation.16192/

Where exactly is this "DJ Boot Camp" document? The only copies I can find anywhere is the one I authored on my computer and one you can apparently buy on the Internet!
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
> "Meeting women is no different; it takes work, dedication, and patience to get results." - Nicholas Hill, DJ Bootcamp

Good quote, but I should clarify that it was bondjamesbond who came up with it in this thread: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/laziness-masturbation.16192/

Where exactly is this "DJ Boot Camp" document? The only copies I can find anywhere is the one I authored on my computer and one you can apparently buy on the Internet!
can I have a copy? DJ bootcamp?
Sorry, I can't afford to pay anything. Probably shouldn't have asked just trying to get free info, I'm guilty asf.
 
Last edited:

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2001
Messages
865
Reaction score
10
Location
Swansea, Wales, UK
Fantastic
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Top