Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

There is No Magic Bullet

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Meeting women is no different; it takes work, dedication, and patience to get results." - Nicholas Hill, DJ Bootcamp

Don't be discouraged by your failures. Failure is the building block of success. How will you know how to do things right if you don't know what's wrong? “I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.” —Thomas Edison. If you aren't where you want to be, there is nothing wrong with you, you are just doing something wrong. Adjust and keep it moving.

The trick to increasing your success rate with anything in life is learning from your failures. "All my losses were lessons" - Nolanberollin, No Aim. If you aren't learning from your failures and being mindful, well...

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Be great, gentlemen.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm almost glad there isn't a magic bullet, because it would probably be something stupid that I wouldn't want to do.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm almost glad there isn't a magic bullet, because it would probably be something stupid that I wouldn't want to do.
Like peacocking? Haha Plus, if there was a magic bullet, no one would build character.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like peacocking? Haha Plus, if there was a magic bullet, no one would build character.
Lol, peacocking woud be easy. I was thinking more in terms of acting like a retarded fvck boy (Owen from RSD says he can't pull without acting like that). But what feels stupid for one person might not feel as stupid for the next, or vice versa.

As for character, character is great to have for yourself, but I'm not sure how much of an attraction factor it is. I think it definitely can be, only for certain women though. I would think character comes in more during the filtering stage.

Glassguy

Reaction score
There is a magic bullet. It's called always be self improving. It's just too much work and not always easy so those who dont get women continue to struggle. The lazy will continue to say the game is too hard. The other 10% of us will continue to spin 3+ plates rather easily.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Glassguy Agreed, but for the sake of keeping the post clear for others: There's no shortcuts is what I meant by there is no magic bullet. That's how magic bullet is typically defined.

@zekko having character isn't for women's benefit or for a man's advantage with getting women. I only mention it because building character teaches you that you know how and can deal with difficult situations in the future. Teaches you how to figure things out. That's fundamental to being a better person. That's all.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I tried to find one. I love shortcuts. No shortcuts here guys.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there was a shortcut or magic bullet... Beta orbiters would find out, and I would actually have some competition.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All that sounds like Anthony Robbin's Personal Power. All that never did anything for me 22 years ago, but today I can absorb it duly and allow it to change me and for me to take control of my mind. It's hard to utilize self-help when you're young and don't even know who you are struggling in a fvcked up world. Now that I have not much worries I can take in all masterful advice and have it consume me and put it to work. It's hard to put it to use though as second nature, you gotta constantly keep thinking about it which is work, but if you wanna get ahead...

Serenity

Reaction score
I was thinking more in terms of acting like a retarded fvck boy (Owen from RSD says he can't pull without acting like that).
I'm sure he has said that, but I doubt it's actually true. Maybe he had to a few years ago, but now I'm pretty sure he knows he isn't limited to that. Also, they often talk in very metaphorical ways, much of what the RSD guys says shouldn't be taken literally.

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
> "Meeting women is no different; it takes work, dedication, and patience to get results." - Nicholas Hill, DJ Bootcamp

Good quote, but I should clarify that it was bondjamesbond who came up with it in this thread: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/laziness-masturbation.16192/

Where exactly is this "DJ Boot Camp" document? The only copies I can find anywhere is the one I authored on my computer and one you can apparently buy on the Internet!

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
> "Meeting women is no different; it takes work, dedication, and patience to get results." - Nicholas Hill, DJ Bootcamp

Good quote, but I should clarify that it was bondjamesbond who came up with it in this thread: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/laziness-masturbation.16192/

Where exactly is this "DJ Boot Camp" document? The only copies I can find anywhere is the one I authored on my computer and one you can apparently buy on the Internet!
can I have a copy? DJ bootcamp?
Sorry, I can't afford to pay anything. Probably shouldn't have asked just trying to get free info, I'm guilty asf.

Last edited:

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fantastic

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score