Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The world is going to end.

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Or at least the way of life will be changed dramatically. It may be 2012, but definitely within the next 10 years.

I believe this wholeheartedly.

I never told anyone this, but this is the reason why I feel like I need to find a relationship now. I've reached many of my goals in life. But I never had a female love me and I loved her. I think this is a BIG part of being a man. Having a woman. A woman doesn't complete a man, but having a female love you is a GREAT feeling. Sadly, I didn't even have high school "love".

Anyway, after hearing about another earthquake and tsunami...my beliefs on the end of this world has only been made stronger.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, you are WEIRD.

P.S....every generation in the history of man believes that the world is gonna end on their watch. As if our generation is the first to experience bad things. Our grandparents did, after all, survive the world shooting the ish out of each other, a great depression, and numerous political assassinations.

Calm down, little buddy.

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Man, you are WEIRD.

P.S....every generation in the history of man believes that the world is gonna end on their watch. As if our generation is the first to experience bad things. Our grandparents did, after all, survive the world shooting the ish out of each other, a great depression, and numerous political assassinations.

Calm down, little buddy.

I'm sensitve to these types of things. I predicted a lot of stuff in my life. Not like psychic predictions, but really strong feelings that something was going to happen.

OFWHAP

Don Juan
Reaction score
AlmostThere! said:
I'm sensitve to these types of things. I predicted a lot of stuff in my life. Not like psychic predictions, but really strong feelings that something was going to happen.
So you're one of those people who expects the worst so that when something bad does happen, you can tell everyone, "I told you so?"

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlmostThere! said:
You're sensitive to everything.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares? If the world ended tomorrow I'd still be able to game girls in the afterlife. This place is a small piece of existence and being hung up on it doesn't do anything positive so whining won't do you any good when push comes to shove. Deal with it.

TheCzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
The world we know ends every time the second hand ticks.

TC

bookman

Don Juan
Reaction score
you don't need to do anything before you die
my fear is not that I might die without having experienced certain things, but it is reaching an age where it is too late and feeling regret. regret is what you should fear, death is not important, when you die you die. you won't miss anything because you cease to exist, or if you are a believer you consider that if you die there is a second life. either way it is illogical to fear death

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OFWHAP said:
So you're one of those people who expects the worst so that when something bad does happen, you can tell everyone, "I told you so?"
I sense good stuff too.

It's hard to explain...but you know in Home Alone they had a nagging feeling they forgot something. Or you leave the house and have that feeling you left the stove on? Imagine that constant nagging at your brain before something happens. That's how I feel concerning planet earth. Hopefully I'm wrong and I die a ripe old age.

chinny

Reaction score
Man, you are too worry. When girl comes, it comes. no end of the world.

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
2012 is as real as Y2K
Less real than Y2K. At least with Y2K there really was potential for some computer programs to have trouble, 2012 doomsday theories are based on absolutely nothing at all.

The world will not end, planet Earth will not cease to be within our lifetimes. People forget how small we are in the big universe picture, we aren't that important, and shouldn't expect huge changes like that to happen in our lifetime.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlmostThere said:
Or at least the way of life will be changed dramatically. It may be 2012, but definitely within the next 10 years.

I never told anyone this, but this is the reason why I feel like I need to find a relationship now. I've reached many of my goals in life. But I never had a female love me and I loved her. I think this is a BIG part of being a man. Having a woman. A woman doesn't complete a man, but having a female love you is a GREAT feeling. Sadly, I didn't even have high school "love".
You problems with women are so evident it's not funny. You keep coming back here starting thread after thread of why you need a women, how come a women doesn't like you, why you can't talk, relate and have sex with a women.

Then when you are given good solid advice on what to do in order to achieve success with women, you either come back and argue with the guys who know what they are talking about and have slept with alot of girls, or you agree to make changes but then realize it takes alot of work and effort that you don't want to do.

We can't give a quick fix, get rich type of scheme to understand, relate and have sex with women. There are naturals who can do it, but for the rest it takes hard work, time, energy. The only quick fix to your problem with women is a prostitute, and that's not even a fix, that is just a momentary high.

LISTEN and APPLY what is told to you. If want to ARGUE to make yourself feel better, more power to you, but it won't get you the result you want.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
You problems with women are so evident it's not funny. You keep coming back here starting thread after thread of why you need a women, how come a women doesn't like you, why you can't talk, relate and have sex with a women.

Then when you are given good solid advice on what to do in order to achieve success with women, you either come back and argue with the guys who know what they are talking about and have slept with alot of girls, or you agree to make changes but then realize it takes alot of work and effort that you don't want to do.

We can't give a quick fix, get rich type of scheme to understand, relate and have sex with women. There are naturals who can do it, but for the rest it takes hard work, time, energy. The only quick fix to your problem with women is a prostitute, and that's not even a fix, that is just a momentary high.

LISTEN and APPLY what is told to you. If want to ARGUE to make yourself feel better, more power to you, but it won't get you the result you want.
Nail. Head.

BananaSmile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont worry if you've seen the film 2012
everything is allllright the chinese are going to build massive ships and we can live on them

or if you havent seen it
GO OUT AND WARN EVERY1 about the end of the world

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:

Okaaayyy....

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Understand that tomorrow is not promised to anybody. Live your life to the fullest because you only live once. Enjoy your life. Nobody knows when the world will end.

Case closed. Go have some fun.