Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Wheels Came Off

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I have found is that women don't often appreciate the passive "providing" that we men (who typically are the breadwinners) do for them. You are approaching this very logically - you provided her shelter, provided her horse shelter, paid the bills for the home, paid the mortgage, etc. which added up to thousands of dollars worth of value each month and which you (logically and rightfully) see as a huge benefit to her. And you did that out of the kindness of your heart without asking her for a dime. You probably expected her to be very grateful and put out as a result.

Pew Research Center published some stats recently about male breadwinning in marital relationships. It's not as common as you think. Men are only contributing 60%+ of total household income in 55% of 2022's marriages. Those are "Husband Primary" and "Husband Sole" breadwinner relationships.

1682115825906.png

It would be logical for a man to expect more when he does passive providing.

Women don't care about this. Women care about your overt acts that involve them directly. Your passive benefits you provide mean very little in the day to day management of your relationship with them. It's sad, but unless there is something tangible they can look at it means almost nothing in how they feel about you.
Agree with this.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not about her career. Her career shouldnt even be a concern for him.
What should have been the canary in the coal mine is her diminishing desire.
I cannot disagree String. I am a career woman. I submit to my man. You are correct. If the desire/appreciation wanes it’s over.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I've noticed a lot of members like to beat the dead horse over and over? Same happened when @Murk ended his relationship, its like they get a high when bashing members when they're down, maybe to feel good about their miserable life?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed a lot of members like to beat the dead horse over and over? Same happened when @Murk ended his relationship, its like they get a high when bashing members when they're down, maybe to feel good about their miserable life?
Just like when you posted the vacation video with your girl.

A wise friend told me this... "we are all here in earth school. Everyone has life lessons to learn.
8 billion souls are resonating at different levels of awarness. People sign up to help each other learn lessons.

A display of confidence will certainly be vulnerable to attack which isnt always a bad thing, but it will also help others advance to the next level.

Last edited:

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stopped reading after girlfriend mid 40s.
Knew this was coming after girlfriend mid 40s.

This is a good point. Single women in the 30+ age range inevitably fall into one of 4 categories:

1) Single moms;
2) Ugly “leftover” women;
3) Women with psychological issues (i.e. narcissism, BPD) that prevent them from staying in long-term relationships; and
4) Career women.

Out of those 4 options, career women are arguably the “least bad” choice.
Although I don't 100% agree with this, way back, I had a very short lived LTR with a woman that was a combo of 1,3,4 and part of 2 minus the ugly. THAT woman is what ultimately drove me to find this site. Thought I was well versed in the ways of women until I met her. She blew that notion straight out of the water....like to the moon.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Haters gonna hate. But remember haters are losers. Also remember hate usually comes from below, rarely hate comes from above.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll be absolutely fine Howie, no doubt about it.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember a previous LTR I had: "I dont like sucking d1ck anymore"

One of the most giant red flags out there, and I missed it (It did strike me as a bit odd but I didnt think much of it back then, the implications).

Oh well. You live and you learn.

Not to make light of Howie's situation, but maybe this could be some kind of duet someday.

"You don't suck my penis....anymore"