"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

The Wheels Came Off

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,510
Reaction score
11,389
I've noticed a lot of members like to beat the dead horse over and over? Same happened when @Murk ended his relationship, its like they get a high when bashing members when they're down, maybe to feel good about their miserable life?
Just like when you posted the vacation video with your girl.

A wise friend told me this... "we are all here in earth school. Everyone has life lessons to learn.
8 billion souls are resonating at different levels of awarness. People sign up to help each other learn lessons.

A display of confidence will certainly be vulnerable to attack which isnt always a bad thing, but it will also help others advance to the next level.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2013
Messages
1,956
Reaction score
355
Stopped reading after girlfriend mid 40s.
Knew this was coming after girlfriend mid 40s.

This is a good point. Single women in the 30+ age range inevitably fall into one of 4 categories:

1) Single moms;
2) Ugly “leftover” women;
3) Women with psychological issues (i.e. narcissism, BPD) that prevent them from staying in long-term relationships; and
4) Career women.

Out of those 4 options, career women are arguably the “least bad” choice.
Although I don't 100% agree with this, way back, I had a very short lived LTR with a woman that was a combo of 1,3,4 and part of 2 minus the ugly. THAT woman is what ultimately drove me to find this site. Thought I was well versed in the ways of women until I met her. She blew that notion straight out of the water....like to the moon.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
I've noticed a lot of members like to beat the dead horse over and over? Same happened when @Murk ended his relationship, its like they get a high when bashing members when they're down, maybe to feel good about their miserable life?
Haters gonna hate. But remember haters are losers. Also remember hate usually comes from below, rarely hate comes from above.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
You'll be absolutely fine Howie, no doubt about it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,052
Reaction score
4,862
I remember a previous LTR I had: "I dont like sucking d1ck anymore"

One of the most giant red flags out there, and I missed it (It did strike me as a bit odd but I didnt think much of it back then, the implications).

Oh well. You live and you learn.

Not to make light of Howie's situation, but maybe this could be some kind of duet someday.

"You don't suck my penis....anymore"
 
Top