"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

The Ultimate Simp of 2020...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Story time:

One of my friends who's married. Both are mostly red pilled told me about their friend and it boggled my mind. I'm pretty sure he gets the Simp of the Year award. Would you guys agree?

He's upper 40's and divorced. He has grown kids.

He met this gal who is a single mother at a police function.

He always brings her flowers(says he was raised to be that way).

He lives 4 hours from her downstate but always drives up to see her.

I'm pretty sure they only slept together once or twice but he is pvssywhooped.

She mentioned that her nieces and nephews don't have a father in their lives to have a nice Christmas.

He makes the 4 hour drive in his truck towing a sled and he dressed as Santa to bring presents for her nieces/nephews. I don't even think he got sex that night or got to hang out with her for a long time.

He's already bought her expensive jewelry.

He will make the 4 hour drive to see her for even just 15-20 min if she says she's busy.

He got a tattoo of her and his initials and birthdays and they've only been going out for 2-3 months but only have seen each other a handful of times.

He's an ex-Marine so I'm thinking he's still living out that delusional idealistic life he wants to have. He means well but damn, he needs to wake up. I can see him going ballistic if things don't work out and shoot her up. To me he's trying to buy her love and we know that never works.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I can't feel sorry for guys like that. They are embarrassing for a mankind. It's the same as a guy who was in a 10yo sexless relationship.
So he got a ungrateful wife and his blue pill training kept finding reasons he should honor and take care of her?
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
So he got a ungrateful wife and his blue pill training kept finding reasons he should honor and take care of her?
I couldn't believe it when I heard it but it's true, blew my mind.

GF stayed with him because of free roof over hear head and free food but she was getting railed by someone else that's for sure.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I couldn't believe it when I heard it but it's true, blew my mind.

GF stayed with him because of free roof over hear head and free food but she was getting railed by someone else that's for sure.
A marines wife at that.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
He got a tattoo of her and his initials and birthdays and they've only been going out for 2-3 months but only have seen each other a handful of times.
Ok now this is just sad, how can someone be so clueless.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Story time:

One of my friends who's married. Both are mostly red pilled told me about their friend and it boggled my mind. I'm pretty sure he gets the Simp of the Year award. Would you guys agree?

He's upper 40's and divorced. He has grown kids.

He met this gal who is a single mother at a police function.

He always brings her flowers(says he was raised to be that way).

He lives 4 hours from her downstate but always drives up to see her.

I'm pretty sure they only slept together once or twice but he is pvssywhooped.

She mentioned that her nieces and nephews don't have a father in their lives to have a nice Christmas.

He makes the 4 hour drive in his truck towing a sled and he dressed as Santa to bring presents for her nieces/nephews. I don't even think he got sex that night or got to hang out with her for a long time.

He's already bought her expensive jewelry.

He will make the 4 hour drive to see her for even just 15-20 min if she says she's busy.

He got a tattoo of her and his initials and birthdays and they've only been going out for 2-3 months but only have seen each other a handful of times.

He's an ex-Marine so I'm thinking he's still living out that delusional idealistic life he wants to have. He means well but damn, he needs to wake up. I can see him going ballistic if things don't work out and shoot her up. To me he's trying to buy her love and we know that never works.
I think that he should be run for President Save a Ho.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I have heard that “I was raised that way” line before from many older men regarding them treating women like “ladies”. My response is something like “times have changed and that crap is as gone as the rotary dial phone”
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I have heard that “I was raised that way” line before from many older men regarding them treating women like “ladies”. My response is something like “times have changed and that crap is as gone as the rotary dial phone”
I know. If your training got you hit in the face or robbed for displaying a certain manner every time you might adjust it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

r4zorsharp

Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
319
Age
35
That's not a simp, that's a good dude. Get it right man.

People throw that simp word aroudn so loosely and don't even know where it came from. It's a NYC term started amongst the younger crowd. so first of all, im surprised it gotten to a point where a 48 yr old is using it,

Second of all, your comin from a place of assumptions.. ie: assuming shes a hoe, assuming he's not getting any, assuming this and assuming that

You just sound like a sh.it friend tbh judging your friend like that behind his back.

Everyone has different circumstances and thus he's getting what he can. Not everyone has it as good as some of us.

The people who see this as "pathetic" or "simp" , it only says more about themselves and how they think. Alot of you got that victim/weak mentality.. and i've b een trying to grill you losers about it, and then I look bad and like a bully. But really I'm just trying to help.

I don't buy the tattoo bull**** you highlighted.. It hnk your'e simply trying to emphasize how bad you want to believe this is, thus you added some extra bull****. The only loser I see in this post is you for bitching and moaning about waht your friend has going on.
 
Last edited:

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
That's not a simp, that's a good dude. Get it right man.

People throw that simp word aroudn so loosely and don't even know where it came from. It's a NYC term started amongst the younger crowd. so first of all, im surprised it gotten to a point where a 48 yr old is using it,

Second of all, your comin from a place of assumptions.. ie: assuming shes a hoe, assuming he's not getting any, assuming this and assuming that

You just sound like a sh.it friend tbh judging your friend like that behind his back.

Everyone has different circumstances and thus he's getting what he can. Not everyone has it as good as some of us.

The people who see this as "pathetic" or "simp" , it only says more about themselves and how they think. Alot of you got that victim/weak mentality.. and i've b een trying to grill you losers about it, and then I look bad and like a bully. But really I'm just trying to help.

I don't buy the tattoo bull**** you highlighted.. It hnk your'e simply trying to emphasize how bad you want to believe this is, thus you added some extra bull****. The only loser I see in this post is you for bitching and moaning about waht your friend has going on.
@Lookatu bro what do you say about this pile of bullsh1t?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top