"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #17

All (5) Like Like (3) Haha Haha (2)

    1. Like

      King Lion

      Senior Don Juan 55
      • Messages
        312
      • Reaction score
        272
    2. Like

      corrector

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        10,391
      • Reaction score
        4,055
    3. Haha

      Georgepithyou

      Banned 30 From Sydney
      • Messages
        1,777
      • Reaction score
        2,213
    4. Haha

      Romanemp22

      Master Don Juan 29
      • Messages
        949
      • Reaction score
        893
    5. Like

      Kotaix

      Master Don Juan 48
      • Messages
        2,236
      • Reaction score
        2,822
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top