Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Ultimate Simp of 2020...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Story time:

One of my friends who's married. Both are mostly red pilled told me about their friend and it boggled my mind. I'm pretty sure he gets the Simp of the Year award. Would you guys agree?

He's upper 40's and divorced. He has grown kids.

He met this gal who is a single mother at a police function.

He always brings her flowers(says he was raised to be that way).

He lives 4 hours from her downstate but always drives up to see her.

I'm pretty sure they only slept together once or twice but he is pvssywhooped.

She mentioned that her nieces and nephews don't have a father in their lives to have a nice Christmas.

He makes the 4 hour drive in his truck towing a sled and he dressed as Santa to bring presents for her nieces/nephews. I don't even think he got sex that night or got to hang out with her for a long time.

He's already bought her expensive jewelry.

He will make the 4 hour drive to see her for even just 15-20 min if she says she's busy.

He got a tattoo of her and his initials and birthdays and they've only been going out for 2-3 months but only have seen each other a handful of times.

He's an ex-Marine so I'm thinking he's still living out that delusional idealistic life he wants to have. He means well but damn, he needs to wake up. I can see him going ballistic if things don't work out and shoot her up. To me he's trying to buy her love and we know that never works.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't feel sorry for guys like that. They are embarrassing for a mankind. It's the same as a guy who was in a 10yo sexless relationship.
So he got a ungrateful wife and his blue pill training kept finding reasons he should honor and take care of her?

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So he got a ungrateful wife and his blue pill training kept finding reasons he should honor and take care of her?
I couldn't believe it when I heard it but it's true, blew my mind.

GF stayed with him because of free roof over hear head and free food but she was getting railed by someone else that's for sure.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't believe it when I heard it but it's true, blew my mind.

GF stayed with him because of free roof over hear head and free food but she was getting railed by someone else that's for sure.
A marines wife at that.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
He got a tattoo of her and his initials and birthdays and they've only been going out for 2-3 months but only have seen each other a handful of times.
Ok now this is just sad, how can someone be so clueless.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Story time:

One of my friends who's married. Both are mostly red pilled told me about their friend and it boggled my mind. I'm pretty sure he gets the Simp of the Year award. Would you guys agree?

He's upper 40's and divorced. He has grown kids.

He met this gal who is a single mother at a police function.

He always brings her flowers(says he was raised to be that way).

He lives 4 hours from her downstate but always drives up to see her.

I'm pretty sure they only slept together once or twice but he is pvssywhooped.

She mentioned that her nieces and nephews don't have a father in their lives to have a nice Christmas.

He makes the 4 hour drive in his truck towing a sled and he dressed as Santa to bring presents for her nieces/nephews. I don't even think he got sex that night or got to hang out with her for a long time.

He's already bought her expensive jewelry.

He will make the 4 hour drive to see her for even just 15-20 min if she says she's busy.

He's an ex-Marine so I'm thinking he's still living out that delusional idealistic life he wants to have. He means well but damn, he needs to wake up. I can see him going ballistic if things don't work out and shoot her up. To me he's trying to buy her love and we know that never works.
I think that he should be run for President Save a Ho.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I have heard that “I was raised that way” line before from many older men regarding them treating women like “ladies”. My response is something like “times have changed and that crap is as gone as the rotary dial phone”

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have heard that “I was raised that way” line before from many older men regarding them treating women like “ladies”. My response is something like “times have changed and that crap is as gone as the rotary dial phone”
I know. If your training got you hit in the face or robbed for displaying a certain manner every time you might adjust it.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
That's not a simp, that's a good dude. Get it right man.

People throw that simp word aroudn so loosely and don't even know where it came from. It's a NYC term started amongst the younger crowd. so first of all, im surprised it gotten to a point where a 48 yr old is using it,

Second of all, your comin from a place of assumptions.. ie: assuming shes a hoe, assuming he's not getting any, assuming this and assuming that

You just sound like a sh.it friend tbh judging your friend like that behind his back.

Everyone has different circumstances and thus he's getting what he can. Not everyone has it as good as some of us.

The people who see this as "pathetic" or "simp" , it only says more about themselves and how they think. Alot of you got that victim/weak mentality.. and i've b een trying to grill you losers about it, and then I look bad and like a bully. But really I'm just trying to help.

I don't buy the tattoo bull**** you highlighted.. It hnk your'e simply trying to emphasize how bad you want to believe this is, thus you added some extra bull****. The only loser I see in this post is you for bitching and moaning about waht your friend has going on.

Last edited:

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not a simp, that's a good dude. Get it right man.

People throw that simp word aroudn so loosely and don't even know where it came from. It's a NYC term started amongst the younger crowd. so first of all, im surprised it gotten to a point where a 48 yr old is using it,

Second of all, your comin from a place of assumptions.. ie: assuming shes a hoe, assuming he's not getting any, assuming this and assuming that

You just sound like a sh.it friend tbh judging your friend like that behind his back.

Everyone has different circumstances and thus he's getting what he can. Not everyone has it as good as some of us.

The people who see this as "pathetic" or "simp" , it only says more about themselves and how they think. Alot of you got that victim/weak mentality.. and i've b een trying to grill you losers about it, and then I look bad and like a bully. But really I'm just trying to help.

I don't buy the tattoo bull**** you highlighted.. It hnk your'e simply trying to emphasize how bad you want to believe this is, thus you added some extra bull****. The only loser I see in this post is you for bitching and moaning about waht your friend has going on.
@Lookatu bro what do you say about this pile of bullsh1t?