Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Truth Has To Be Told About Fat Men

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but there are a lot of young, aspiring DJ's who need to know this information. Because without it, your chances of actually getting laid are going to be greatly reduced.

Understand, this post will be attacked by all the Key Board Jockies who think that you can look like the Hunch Back of Notre Dame, and still get laid if you have good game. This is not true, nor will it ever be true if you're an OBESE MALE.

Let's examine this question. Besides on television, how many OBESE men do you know that are married to attractive women? I'm not talking about 30 pounds overweight, I'm talking OBESE. I'll bet you don't know many. Now some of you might ask why I'm only referring to OBESE men. That's because it's significantly easier for obese women to get laid than it is for obese men. There is a whole cottage industry that caters to Big Beautiful Women and the men who love them. It's actually a quite common fetish amongst a lot of men. There are 300 pound women who get men to pay money to see them on cam. I'm not lying about this. Now, how many dating sites cater to Big Handsome Men? I dare you to find ONE site that caters specifically to Obese men and the women who love them. You won't find any, because there isn't one out there. Also, how many chicks do you know that would pay some 300 pound guy to jack off for them on cam?

We've all seen the pictures of that fat slob on here, who has a couple of cute chicks hugging him in some club. OK, firstly, they were sitting by him. Lots of fat guys are FRIENDS with girls, few have sex with them. Secondly, we've all heard the saying about "the sun shining on a dog's ass". I'm sure there are some fat guys who do pretty well, but I'd bet the farm they are few and far between.

So why do I think this is so important for young DJ's to know? Because if you're obese, the very first thing you need to do is LOSE WEIGHT. You don't have to be buff, and you don't have to look like a male model, but you can't be obese. If you are, this will set you so far back, that it's almost not worth even doing. Can you overcome it? maybe, but that's like running a 100 meter dash and giving the other guys a 70 meter head start. Sure, if you're superman you could catch up, but why make it that hard?

It is true that women don't put as much emphasis on LOOKS as guys do. But women put a TREMENDOUS amount of emphasis on OBESITY. Most women don't like being fat themselves, so they sure as hell aren't going to like it if you're obese.

You don't have to be good looking in the face to be a DJ. Women are much more subjective about what they deem attractive than guys are. But women almost universally do not like OBESE men. Here's a few more reasons why:

Even if your game is solid, women will still be embarrassed to be seen with you in public or have you meet their family.

It's been proven that not only can obese men not find dates, they can't even find friendship. Obese men are far more likely to be lonely than their slimmer counterparts.

People will not take you as seriously if you're OBESE. Think about it, say you have to chose between a doctor who's in great shape, dresses sharp well groomed, and some doctor who's 5'7 350lbs, his shirt keeps coming untucked because his stomach is too big. He has three chins etc....honestly, who would you think is more competent? The fat doctor could well be more competent, but most people won't perceive him this way.

In closing, listen to what I say. The single most important factor in women finding you attractive is NOT BEING OBESE. Fix this, and it doesn't matter if you have acne, a big nose, ****ty hair..IT DOESN'T MATTER. It' only matters if you're OBESE.

LuckyBob

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about chubby men, overweight men, or fat men?

Chubby = +10lbs
Overweight = +20lbs
Fat = +30lbs

What about men with small bellies, what about men with big bellies, but fall under any of the categories with bad fat proportion?

What about men with small manboobs, what about men with big manboobs, but fall under any of the categories with bad fat proportion?

MCristo

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's because people that reach that weight have virtually no self respect - that's why they don't stand a chance with hot women.

When was the last time you saw a person who was obese actually have enough confidence to approach a girl? I'm not saying they would succeed - it would of course by much harder for them. There are more issues than size at work here though

PhatE1vis

Don Juan
Reaction score
MCristo said:
It's because people that reach that weight have virtually no self respect - that's why they don't stand a chance with hot women.

When was the last time you saw a person who was obese actually have enough confidence to approach a girl? I'm not saying they would succeed - it would of course by much harder for them. There are more issues than size at work here though
There is actually more involved than just confidence or lack thereof. The OP makes a good point...it's purely about obesity.

I've been a range of weights, from +30 to currently very in shape. It's very nearly a sliding scale of negative to positive attention, much like Pook claims.

-- At +30: no active attention from women.
-- At +10-20: some eye contact returned.
-- At normal weight: my success depended on my game.
-- At very in-shape: women make eye contact first, second looks. I occassionally get approached. Women that I know (friends, etc.) will initiate kino by rubbing my shoulders, arms, pecs.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
justiceseeker said:
Even if your game is solid, women will still be embarrassed to be seen with you in public or have you meet their family.
I ABSOLUTELY disagree with this....WTF?

Do you live in a fvcking cave? When was the last time you were in public? I have girls around me all the time, im fvckin overweight and in no way are the embarassed to be with me. If they were they wouldnt be laughing and having fun, if they were embarrassed with me they wouldnt be hanging out with me in the first place!

Theres a kid at my school who is around or almost at 400 pounds, but hes the chillest guy you will ever meet, and he has more friends than anyone i know, and on top of that, he moved to my school only a couple months back.

So dont give me your bull**** about how its embarrassing to be with fat guys:down:

traffic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Add the amount of chicks that Big Pun, Biggie Smalls and Fat Joe have banged and it would eclipse this whole board.

That being said, obese guys, even with killer game, have a hard time getting chicks.

But I would say the mental conditions that lead these guys to being obese would make it tough for them to even try gaming women.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Well ineresting angle but lets put it this way....
The less likable features you have = the more money you need to have to still have success with women.

Modern women are very very materialistic and will often give sexual favors in return for gifts and or money no matter how ugly or fat the man is.

xectxny19x

Don Juan
Reaction score
there are at least 2 ex-obese guys from the recent season of the biggest loser with really hott wives. :crazy: they must've got married, when the guys were still descent. i don't know. :nervous:

PlayToWin

Don Juan
Reaction score
traffic said:
Add the amount of chicks that Big Pun, Biggie Smalls and Fat Joe have banged and it would eclipse this whole board.

That being said, obese guys, even with killer game, have a hard time getting chicks.

But I would say the mental conditions that lead these guys to being obese would make it tough for them to even try gaming women.
First of all how many girls have you actually seen have sex with those fat rappers you just mentioned. Just because they claim it in their music doesn't mean they actually have.

In fact one of Biggie songs, I believe it was "juicy" is when he said "girls use to diss me, now they written letters cause they miss me", and he had a similar quote in that same song, about girls likeing him now cause he is famous.

Obviously the original poster was talking about the 99.9999 of the obese population that isn't a rich rapper. You take Biggie Smalls when he was alive and before he became famous and I don't think he would have a shot at any HB9, despite his overall alpha attitude.

There is only a couple huge dealbreakers for girls when it comes to evaluating guys, but being obese is almost certainly dealbreaker #1.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The matrix says it is ok to obese. So, everyone that is in it will accept it.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude you obviously don't watch US sitcoms. The fat guy ALWAYS gets the hot babe. :crackup:

traffic

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayToWin said:
First of all how many girls have you actually seen have sex with those fat rappers you just mentioned. Just because they claim it in their music doesn't mean they actually have.

In fact one of Biggie songs, I believe it was "juicy" is when he said "girls use to diss me, now they written letters cause they miss me", and he had a similar quote in that same song, about girls likeing him now cause he is famous.

Obviously the original poster was talking about the 99.9999 of the obese population that isn't a rich rapper. You take Biggie Smalls when he was alive and before he became famous and I don't think he would have a shot at any HB9, despite his overall alpha attitude.

There is only a couple huge dealbreakers for girls when it comes to evaluating guys, but being obese is almost certainly dealbreaker #1.
You're agreeing with the second half of my post. I think obesity is a major impediment. Not just because of the physical issues, but also because of the mental issues and attitudes that go along with it.

I was just giving 3 examples of obese guys who get laid. I have no idea how many chicks they have been with. I think it's a ton. I also don't think it's money because there are plenty of rich fat dudes who are getting no play what so ever.

I think they get laid because of their, "I'm the sh1t" attitude. They have huge personas and that is a turn on for a girl. Women aren't as afraid of obese guys as much as guys are afraid of obese girls.

Plus the money doesn't hurt.:D

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally. When I went from 285 to 190, I got a lot more attention and a lot more sex. Also my confidence went up loads. It can't hurt to lose weight. its good for your health, for your confidence, for your life. There is no down side at all. There are several downsides to staying fat though. For the big guys out there...think about it.

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm happy to see that a lot of posters agree with this. I'm not trying to dis fat people. In fact, I was OBESE all through my adolescence. I'm 28 now, but basically grew up in the early 90's. I had a great personality, I played varsity football, but did I ever have women knocking down my door to ask me to prom? NOPE. Why? Because I was obese. Sometimes there's the fat guy that girls just love to hang around with. We've all seen him. He has plenty of chicks around him. They all think he's soooooo funny. But would any of them have sex with him or even date him? NOPE WHY? BECAUSE HE'S OBESE.

This is why I stress OBESE so much. For some reason, a guy can have acne, a huge nose, and be only so-so looking, but as long as he's of normal size, he has a chance. Why? because women will overlook almost any physical flaw besides OBESITY.

You have to understand where this mentality comes from. Women hate being fat. If there's one thing you can piss a girl off by is to call her fat. THEY HATE IT. Ask any female what women dislike most about their looks and I guarantee you the most popular answer will be that they're too fat. I don't know what, but FAT is like poison to women. It devalues everything in their social circles. Lose weight, and your game will improve.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's because it's significantly easier for obese women to get laid than it is for obese men.

Truth

I know a chick who might be one of the ugliest girls i've ever met. Defiantly over weight, but just flat out repugnant. From the stories I hear, she gets laid more than I do, and I am not exactly ugly. I do fairly well for myself with the ladies too.

lighthouse1956

Don Juan
Reaction score
At 5'11, and 235 pounds, I no had no problem getting dates. I just married a lady 5'8 155 pounds Friday

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, lighthouse, you're bordering on obese though. I'd question the looks on most of them women you dated. But, you could be lean and muscular at that size too, so

Reaction score
This is a great thread. Obese men like to think that women are shallow for not wanting obese men. In reality, it's not shallow. Obese men often don't take care of themselves, and they often come with that whiny "But I have character! It's the inside that counts! A true woman will accept me for who I am," attitude. Yeah, the inside counts, but your body is a reflection of how much you value yourself.

I once dated a guy who had bigger breasts than most women, had body acne that he didn't bother to treat despite the fact that I bought a bunch of fancy creams and soaps for him, he couldn't take top during sex because his knees were so bad from all the extra weight, etc. Oh yeah, he got on me for things like forgetting to shave my legs once in a while. Initially he had enough character to make me overlook his bodily neglect, but then he degraded into complacency.

Another facet of my refusal to date obese men is for health reasons. I am a nurse who sees the results of the obesity epidemic every day. Also, women on both sides of my family regularly live to be 90. Like hell I'm going to be wiping his a$$ like a baby after he gets a stroke from factors that could have been prevented, and I don't want to be a young widow.

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Schadenfreudianslip said:
This is a great thread. Obese men like to think that women are shallow for not wanting obese men. In reality, it's not shallow. Obese men often don't take care of themselves, and they often come with that whiny "But I have character! It's the inside that counts! A true woman will accept me for who I am," attitude. Yeah, the inside counts, but your body is a reflection of how much you value yourself.

I once dated a guy who had bigger breasts than most women, had body acne that he didn't bother to treat despite the fact that I bought a bunch of fancy creams and soaps for him, he couldn't take top during sex because his knees were so bad from all the extra weight, etc. Oh yeah, he got on me for things like forgetting to shave my legs once in a while. Initially he had enough character to make me overlook his bodily neglect, but then he degraded into complacency.

Another facet of my refusal to date obese men is for health reasons. I am a nurse who sees the results of the obesity epidemic every day. Also, women on both sides of my family regularly live to be 90. Like hell I'm going to be wiping his a$$ like a baby after he gets a stroke from factors that could have been prevented, and I don't want to be a young widow.
OK, now I'm going to take exception with you. I totally agree that most fat men whine about not getting dates and do nothing about it, but what about these 300 pound HOGS who think they should be dating a male model? Don't tell me y'all haven't seen some fat bytch walking around like she's the SHYT. This is the biggest hypocrisy I've ever seen. So don't act like it's just guys who are shallow.