Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Truth Has To Be Told About Fat Men

Reaction score
I hope this thread isn't too old to post in, but I really had a question to ask about this: aren't there "mind tricks" and such that a fat (even obese) guy can use to get a HB to feel sexual feelings for him, when ordinarily she would NEVER feel sexual toward such an overweight guy? I mean, this site is more than "make something of your life, be a winner" isn't it? Isn't it also about getting around perceptions that HB's may have about you, whether they be accurate or not? And if you're fat you're fat, so that perception on her part is usually going to be accurate. I know there's lots more reasons to lose weight besides to get women, health being at the top. But this is more of a philosophical question than anything I guess. "Make something of your life, be a winner" isn't exactly seduction. Don't the Ross Jeffries types teach guys how to pull HB's regardless of how ugly/fat/poor they are?

Last edited:

beastmaster79

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have had friends who were the chubby and nice guys or the chubby funny guys. when they lost weight and got in shape they turned into super ****heads and are super aggresive with women. they don't spend nearly as much effort being nice or trying to make people laugh as they did when they were chubby. looks and fitness do matter. you may tell yourself that you don't care but deep down you have to. being in shape opens up a whole new world of hobbies and activities that can bring you tremendous pleasure. once you are no longer repulsively overweight then your charm and character and dominance can really get you laid.

everything matters. getting in shape is one of the easiest personal transformations. developing your personality and game takes a lot more focus and discipline.

Kuroro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Personally. When I went from 285 to 190, I got a lot more attention and a lot more sex. Also my confidence went up loads. It can't hurt to lose weight. its good for your health, for your confidence, for your life. There is no down side at all. There are several downsides to staying fat though. For the big guys out there...think about it.
Also worth mentioning, is that there is an excellent Health & Fitness section for anyone willing to do something about it.