Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Truth Has To Be Told About Fat Men

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoop, serious question. Do you feel that, on average, a man with a 6-pack and muscle tone and a man with a beer gut and boobs are on the same playing field?

In other words, do you think that if they had the EXACT same game, they both would get equal opportunities? I'm just asking, let me know.

Nikar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, one question not related to fat people, but similar in nature:

What about guys with no cars and lowly-paid jobs (as in, lowly-paid junior clerk etc.)?
Can these guys still attract real chicks and not those weed-smoking ones?

Seems that all I've seen so far are rich + ugly guys who can get chicks, but not poor + ugly guys.
Even poor + sweet / good-looking guys seems to have some issues getting chicks.

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Schadenfreudianslip said:
Actually, 500_WHOOP has done a very nice thing for us. He has demonstrated a very good example of the "You'd better accept me as I am" mentality that whiny fat AFCs have. He is living in La-La land with his BS rationalizations. He puts the fence in defense mechanism and thinks with his emotions rather than logic.

Obese men can still attract chicks. However, he's going to have to have one hell of a personality, or tons of money, or be amongst a group of women with different expectations (in some cultures, obesity is seen as a sign of wealth). Yes, the fat person mentality is what kills a lot of chances, but being obese as well is a turn off that greatly decreases your chances with women. For optimal results, lose the extra weight and the whiny entitlement-ridden psychology.

Also, holding your head high is only going to do so much. There's a huge difference between confidence and straight out delusions of grandeur. Confidence takes reality into consideration. Ignoring reality will only hinder you and make you seem like a delusional narcissist.
good post bro

500_W00P

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, 500_WHOOP has done a very nice thing for us. He has demonstrated a very good example of the "You'd better accept me as I am" mentality that whiny fat AFCs have. He is living in La-La land with his BS rationalizations. He puts the fence in defense mechanism and thinks with his emotions rather than logic.

Obese men can still attract chicks. However, he's going to have to have one hell of a personality, or tons of money, or be amongst a group of women with different expectations (in some cultures, obesity is seen as a sign of wealth). Yes, the fat person mentality is what kills a lot of chances, but being obese as well is a turn off that greatly decreases your chances with women. For optimal results, lose the extra weight and the whiny entitlement-ridden psychology.

Also, holding your head high is only going to do so much. There's a huge difference between confidence and straight out delusions of grandeur. Confidence takes reality into consideration. Ignoring reality will only hinder you and make you seem like a delusional narcissist.

_____
Thats what I mean you ppl think to much, its a numbers game just go out there and get laid.
AFCs think too much and Don Juans just do the damn thing, this is a perfect example of thinking too much..

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Nah just people finally facing reality... sometimes it takes quite long...
I couldnt agree with you more. And THIS is the problem with the people on this site. The people here think a wolf in sheeps clothing is still a wolf. So many of these members have biased members; in addition, GROUPTHINK is far too prevelant on this site. Im guessing if i made a new thread about how looks matter and referenced this thread, people would still try to argue against the fact. All i have to say is...LOOKS DO MATTER, suck a chode.

500_W00P

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I got a couple extra pounds and I still know im the ****.. Everything else ya'll saying is just irrelevant! Haha
get ya swag up!!

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm one of those "looks don't matter" guys and people keep misinterpreting why it needs to be said

"looks don't matter" isn't so much saying that looks don't have an effect as it is saying, if you don't have the social skills, how you look makes no difference. yea, obviously, if you're good looking, doors will open in the form of IOI's and a few girls opening you, but the thing is, unless you have the skillset, you will not be able to CLOSE. you go to a club and you see a ton of good looking guys that still have no game. because even though they go to the gym a lot and are wearing a $200 shirt, they never got over approach anxiety or learned how to vibe with a girl

on top of that, guys with shtty game rationalize their lack of success on their looks and give themselves limiting beliefs. in reality they're just on a learning plateau and gotta push their game a little more to get results. but they think their looks are impeding them, so they get all negative. then they come on this site and make looks threads to draw people into this crappy reality, full of a bunch of guys who think they can go no further without gettign plastic surgery or something. the insecurity is ridiculous - it's like bulemic girls who weigh 90 pounds and are still forcing themselves to yak

If you're really fat, lose the weight - there more important reasons other than girls (IE heart disease, you'll save money on plane tickets, you'll FEEL better). part of enjoying life is improving yourself in all facets, including the superifical ones. but when it comes to game, put looks in the proper context. your charisma and social intelligence are what gets you a close. looks just get you attention

500_W00P

Don Juan
Reaction score
ready123 said:
I'm one of those "looks don't matter" guys and people keep misinterpreting why it needs to be said

"looks don't matter" isn't so much saying that looks don't have an effect as it is saying, if you don't have the social skills, how you look makes no difference. yea, obviously, if you're good looking, doors will open in the form of IOI's and a few girls opening you, but the thing is, unless you have the skillset, you will not be able to CLOSE. you go to a club and you see a ton of good looking guys that still have no game. because even though they go to the gym a lot and are wearing a $200 shirt, they never got over approach anxiety or learned how to vibe with a girl

on top of that, guys with shtty game rationalize their lack of success on their looks and give themselves limiting beliefs. in reality they're just on a learning plateau and gotta push their game a little more to get results. but they think their looks are impeding them, so they get all negative. then they come on this site and make looks threads to draw people into this crappy reality, full of a bunch of guys who think they can go no further without gettign plastic surgery or something. the insecurity is ridiculous - it's like bulemic girls who weigh 90 pounds and are still forcing themselves to yak

If you're really fat, lose the weight - there more important reasons other than girls (IE heart disease, you'll save money on plane tickets, you'll FEEL better). part of enjoying life is improving yourself in all facets, including the superifical ones. but when it comes to game, put looks in the proper context. your charisma and social intelligence are what gets you a close. looks just get you attention
_____
My point exactly, this thread was just oozing with insecurity, the guy justice seeker even went as far as to say that HE was the fat kid.. --
If your confident in your looks you wouldn't even feel the need to start a thread like this in my opinion.
You can be a big guy and be concidered nice looking by women.
Losing weight for health issues = OK
Losing weight for the hoes = Hell No!!

FutureSpartan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually the difference between the fat guys that do get laid vs the ones that don't are SHOULDERS.

A 300 lber can still pull women if his shoulders are as broad or broader than his waist, think lineman's build or something similar.

Its the very fat narrow shoulder guys that I NEVER see pulling attractive women. There's just a certain feminine look to them that women do not find attractive at all on a visual level.

I suppose if you fall into that category you could just overlook that and game women anyways, but you will have to work 10x harder and have 10x tighter game to achieve the same level of success of an in-shape DJ. So why handicap yourself? Get in shape and watch women make it easier for you to game them.

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My shoulders are broad but dressing up to look good is also an issue.
A fat guy cant dress up like beckham in tight shirt w tight jeans
Its difficult with clothes and getting a look that works for you.

mackdaknife

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me see if I have this correct: women find grossly obese men less physically attractive than men who are physically attractive???

WOW! Someone nominate justiceseeker for the Nobel Prize. In banality. :rolleyes:

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
mackdaknife said:
Let me see if I have this correct: women find grossly obese men less physically attractive than men who are physically attractive???

WOW! Someone nominate justiceseeker for the Nobel Prize. In banality. :rolleyes:
This is my point EXACTLY mack. You're talking like I don't get it? It's guys like WOOP that don't get it.

You must be just as stupid if you can't see what I was saying. It's obvious to anyone with half a brain, but we always have guys on here saying that it isn't true.

Reaction score
This actually reminds me of a very good quote that I once heard at an inspirational speech: "If you do what you keep doing, then you're going to get what you keep getting."

This is true with everything, especially obese men. Don't think that you are entitled to the same rewards as those who work at it. Entitlement is not a rational feeling, it's a screaming toddler emotion.

Squiggly Sponge

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm shocked as to why people are trying to disagree with the thread. Maybe they refuse to step out of their own comfort zone. Coming onto a site designed to get you women and then talking about not doing anything "for the hoes"... what?

What is the difference between reading the DJ Bible and getting game to attract women, as opposed to losing weight? It's real easy to sit behind the computer, and read and read (and fantasise)... but it's real hard to accept that you have a weight problem, go out there and start losing it!

Also Schadenfreudianslip, here's another quote along those lines:
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result"

02hero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's extremely unfair to pick on the obese.

They have more than enough on their plate......

500_W00P

Don Juan
Reaction score
This actually reminds me of a very good quote that I once heard at an inspirational speech: "If you do what you keep doing, then you're going to get what you keep getting."

This is true with everything, especially obese men. Don't think that you are entitled to the same rewards as those who work at it. Entitlement is not a rational feeling, it's a screaming toddler emotion.
______

Excuse me if I'm not the brightest tool in the shed..
But you're saying that because you work out you have more entitlement to females than I?
There are football players who are 6'1 - 300 pounds without a inch of fat on them, but technically there "morbidly obese".. Just because you are smaller than I am doesn't mean that your by any means better. I come from a family of men that are genetically just bigger than average. But we are not sloppy fat we're just tall and naturally big.

I can do anything you can do just as good and I'm sure besides the fact that I smoke I'm just as athletic.
I can f**k just as hard as you can
I can run just as fast
And I can step into a room and turn the same heads that you can, probably more because I have something that your missing in this "weight equation".. Thats called swagger.
And I'm not just saying this because i'm considered overweight..
Now the one guy made a very good point, even though I am overweight I do have very broad shoulders, and I also carry my weight very well.
I can understand the point about a guy who is considered a "butterball".. just all stomach ..

Reaction score
500_W00P said:
______

Excuse me if I'm not the brightest tool in the shed..
But you're saying that because you work out you have more entitlement to females than I?
There are football players who are 6'1 - 300 pounds without a inch of fat on them, but technically there "morbidly obese".. Just because you are smaller than I am doesn't mean that your by any means better. I come from a family of men that are genetically just bigger than average. But we are not sloppy fat we're just tall and naturally big.

I can do anything you can do just as good and I'm sure besides the fact that I smoke I'm just as athletic.
I can f**k just as hard as you can
I can run just as fast
And I can step into a room and turn the same heads that you can, probably more because I have something that your missing in this "weight equation".. Thats called swagger.
And I'm not just saying this because i'm considered overweight..
Now the one guy made a very good point, even though I am overweight I do have very broad shoulders, and I also carry my weight very well.
I can understand the point about a guy who is considered a "butterball".. just all stomach ..
Uh, someone with low body weight is not obese. Obesity is excess fat. Dense, muscular guys are considered technically OVERWEIGHT, not obese. We are talking about obese guys, Mr. Tangent. At least you're aware that you're not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Your other problem is your very loose grip with reality. Sadly, you are delusional rather than confident. Allow me to tell you a bit of history. During the European colonization of Africa, there was a tribe that rebelled against its imperialist takeover. They just KNEW with all their hearts that they were impervious to bullets, just like you KNOW with all your heart that you are a chick magnet despite your flab. Reality hit these noble tribesmen very hard in the form of Gatling guns. Since you're too dense to see metaphors, allow me to explain that the purpose of this story is to illustrate the difference between confidence and delusions of grandeur. Being confident is only going to take you so far.

If you're obese and you're fine with it, fine. However, don't expect reality to cater to you and expect the same treatment as the guys who drag themselves to the gym and make an effort to appeal to the ladies. Lazy people who expect all deserts are annoying, entitlement minded brats.

Seriously, you've hit bottom, and you're yelling for a shovel. You are the stereotypical fat person. You have a fat mind as well as a fat body, as evidenced by the Carman-esque "I'm not fat, I'm big boned" claim. If you're really big boned, then accept it and don't whine like the child that you are.

500_W00P

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, someone with low body weight is not obese. Obesity is excess fat. Dense, muscular guys are considered technically OVERWEIGHT, not obese. We are talking about obese guys, Mr. Tangent. At least you're aware that you're not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Your other problem is your very loose grip with reality. Sadly, you are delusional rather than confident. Allow me to tell you a bit of history. During the European colonization of Africa, there was a tribe that rebelled against its imperialist takeover. They just KNEW with all their hearts that they were impervious to bullets, just like you KNOW with all your heart that you are a chick magnet despite your flab. Reality hit these noble tribesmen very hard in the form of Gatling guns. Since you're too dense to see metaphors, allow me to explain that the purpose of this story is to illustrate the difference between confidence and delusions of grandeur. Being confident is only going to take you so far.

If you're obese and you're fine with it, fine. However, don't expect reality to cater to you and expect the same treatment as the guys who drag themselves to the gym and make an effort to appeal to the ladies. Lazy people who expect all deserts are annoying, entitlement minded brats.

Seriously, you've hit bottom, and you're yelling for a shovel. You are the stereotypical fat person. You have a fat mind as well as a fat body, as evidenced by the Carman-esque "I'm not fat, I'm big boned" claim. If you're really big boned, then accept it and don't whine like the child that you are.
You just don't get it do you? You can use all the big words that you want your still clueless.. Losing weight just for GIRLS is NOT DON JUAN! That is *****, its gay, it sounds so feminine. A real man ACCEPTS himself, and if HE thinks that he needs to lose weight, -- for health reasons or whatever it be he hits the gym an does it. --
You can work out all you want and still be a moron.
Me however, have sex appeal oozing through my man boobs, and until I see somethign wrong with my appearance, **** what women think. I get layed enough that it can't be signifigant. Its not blind confidence or "grandeur" its a prooven fact that I get layed frequently and there not ugly girls... So how is this possible if fat is so repulsive..?
All be it I do have an attractive face, but I still dont think thats it..

I think penis size has alot to do with it, guys with small ****s have low confidence levels.
So.. F-- U! Hommie