Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Truth About Women

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CJ 101 said:
Good advice, all dudes should take heed to this.
hey man, if we ever follow all the great advise given to us in this website we could become very succesfull at just about anything in life, not just women.

oscarxp25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rock on...amazing post...speaks in a way of someone who is TRULY experienced because I am slowly starting to see many of what he has listed

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I can talk to women on the street or in the grocery store and within 30 minutes, I can usually have sex with them right there in my car or get them back to my place."

This is where I stopped reading. If you believe this you need your head examined.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
"I can talk to women on the street or in the grocery store and within 30 minutes, I can usually have sex with them right there in my car or get them back to my place."

This is where I stopped reading. If you believe this you need your head examined.
By saying he can do that, fine, I've seen it happen as well so I don't have a problem with him saying it's possible. Now saying that's the usual, that's where I call BS.

randomshinichi

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first signed up on this site and read this thread, I was happy to know that bfs and husbands wouldn't be an obstacle to getting some. I thought this guy was the god, the goalpost that I should be striving towards.

Now, with a girlfriend who likes me probably as much as I like her back, I have to say that this is a very lonely person. In no way can this be described as a success story. He's bitter and probably exaggerating a lot, as others have pointed out in this thread.

The fact is, saying that all women have the potential to cheat because they are intrinsically emotional and will do whatever their emotions make them do is like saying that men have the potential to cheat because they intrinsically want to have more than one sexual partner, and will thus eventually cheat. It's not true for some men. And thus, it can't be true for all women.

In fact, I'm pretty sure most of the women he's sleeping with are probably low quality women. If his numbers are true, there is a need to filter women more thoroughly to determine which ones are smart enough not to give themselves up to such a shallow, lonely person and which ones are stupid enough to be ensnared by his lines.

EDIT: I see a lot of Sosuave lately is all about the PU game. No more new posts on inner game have been made since AntiDump or Pook's posts.

AtomicDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook said:
It is well said that men are more logical than woman. But the reverse is also true, that women are more sensationalistic than men. If a man goes the sensation route (falling or love, or the 'false players' who think they are getting 'lucky' with a girl, who see the woman as achievement), women will dominate him and his life.
This is PROFOUNDLY true.

Work is a man's game, in which men dominate.

Romance is a woman's game, in which women dominate.

That's why PUAs have to don ridiculous costumes, or behave in unconventional and unusual ways, or do things they wouldn't normally do. Because they're playing in a woman's world, by womens' standards.

Though I guess randomshinichi has a point, if you're talking about exceptional cases.

Statistics tend to be negative, but there are exceptional women out there who defy the norm. There just aren't very many of them, obviously!

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
way too much afc nonsense on this forum right now, so here's a nice reminder about some basic stuff

bump

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say the truth is women only care about what you can do for them, they don't care about you overall

NDGUY88

Don Juan
Reaction score
So glad I stumbled upon this site. I've been saying this stuff for years (I am only 25). It's like guys are playing in a rigged game in today's society. Women hold all the cards in the hook up game. I am so glad I am not crazy and other guys feel this way, it's quite comforting.

empath88

Reaction score
This advice is kind of jaded. And it's coming from a guy who hooks up w/ girls in serious relationships which is kind of disturbing. This will work on a subset of women who usually have mental issues or problems with daddy. These girls are usually loose, and are found in clubs and bars seeking attention. Works for a superficial lay but not any kind of relationship. Manipulation can't the foundation of a relationship as you're bound to trip up eventually.

There is a lot of truth mentioned too, however. But what isn't mentioned is women LOVE status. They are attracted to those who a leaders of the pack or make good $. That's usually the easiest way to get a woman actually... show her you have status. It doesn't have to be real, just make her believe it!

And this kind of advice is unrealistic for most guys. It's equivalent to a model telling other women that they must apply their make up this way and that way and they'll be the next bombshell... but that isn't going to happen, a lot of is genetics. I'm all for self-improvement, but bedding 200+ women just isn't a feasible for an average guy. This guy is just wired to do as well as he has (whether it's looks or personality) and is trying to formulate a reason so he can take credit for it. Again, most of us can improve our prospects, but no the extent the thread makes you believe.

Last edited:

machoMax

Don Juan
Reaction score
"librito", I was laughing, almost screaming reading your fist 2 posts in this thread!
Don't get me wrong, what you are talking about is something I am doing whole life by intuition and "polished" by time and experience :)
BUT... in my case that is somewhere deep inside, I don't think I am just doing that. Of course "results" are similar like you described :)
But what is a point and why I was laughing so much: When I see "whole game" in few sentences, general rules etc, first time it is like I am looking to my self from different angle, and see how it is...I don't know, funny, but on the other side I feel some "mixed" feelings can't describe and can't even bother trying to figure out and describe.
Any case, exactly as you said: "It is a game, I don't like it" I would add "maybe I even don't feel best after every new victory" but like you said "that is a game", so thanks for good post, this is some kind of "mirror" for me. We (men) are maybe silly but gals are silly even more :)

machoMax

Don Juan
Reaction score
forgot to say: to guys who had problem with women, read this guy and don't "learn" and "act" what is he writing about, rather: PRACTICE!
Go out and try and try and learn from mistakes. It takes some time and efforts, but just like he said: left "emotions" aside, don't be to personal to chick which don't want you, it is UP to YOU not about HER. Trust me, it is same from 20y/o gal to 60y/o women (i shape off course)...

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
librito said:
this is a post by Unknown on bristollair. is this guy a great DJ or what? and you know what the sad part about this is? its all true. have fun guys, this is a rollercoaster ride.

by Unknown
A straight-talking post that was controversially posted across half of usenet in 2003.

I wasn't a sexist before I understood women. There was a time when I was blissfully ignorant. I grew up watching Disney cartoons, I believed in romance and "true love conquers all" etc. I wanted to find a woman who could be my equal, my partner. I believed in finding that one true love and being committed to each other forever. You know, like in the marriage vows, "for better or for worse, through sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer" etc. And I believed that women basically wanted the same thing. Now I understand that this was only possible when society was structured to enforce it. Now that women are "liberated" (and thus at the mercy of their own emotions and baser instincts) this is mostly no longer possible in today's society. Victorian society, or many Arab societies, are examples of how society used to be structured to keep women as faithful as possible.

I'd like to point out that I am not a misogynist...I love women. But I AM a sexist, in the sense that I believe women are vastly different than men and, according to the standards that men hold for other men, women are inferior as well.

I must be a bitter loser, right? In fact, I enjoy more success with women than most of the men in this city. I have slept with over 200 women in my life. I am sleeping with 5 different women right now. They are all normal, healthy, well-adjusted, good-looking (8+ on the looks scale) professional women. (At least as normal and healthy and well-adjusted as women can be - most women have issues.) But that's not all. I can go out any night of the week and pick up a woman. I can pick her up in front of all her friends (with 80% efficiency for each approach.) Women will slip me their phone number when their boyfriend is in the bathroom. I can talk to women on the street or in the grocery store and within 30 minutes, I can usually have sex with them right there in my car or get them back to my place. If I have to settle for a phone number, and I meet her on another day, assuming she doesn't flake, I WILL **** her that next day.

Let me point out right now that my Modus Operandi doesn't change in the slightest if she single or if she has a boyfriend or husband. I just do my normal routine and I **** her. Sometimes she brings up the boyfriend so she won't feel guilty when I **** her because now it's "my fault." Sometimes she hides it from me until after I've ****ed her, then she admits it. I can't tell you how many times I've been laying next to some chick, all sweaty cause I just finished busting a nut all over her face or in her mouth or on her back, and suddenly her phone rings and she's on the phone with her man, giving him some bull**** story. This is with NO GUILT WHATSOEVER!!! The sweetest most innocent girls you ever laid eyes on, will cheat at the drop of a HAT. The one thing that most men value most - loyalty - is just not there with women. Women don't think in terms of honor, women don't say "word is bond;" women are basically emotionally driven. If they feel it, they do it, period. Then they rationalize it to themselves later. Nothing is more meaningful, or compelling, to a woman than (1) the way she feels and (2) learning more about her own inner self and having emotional realizations. That's why women love astrology, chick flicks, soap operas, stupid Cosmo quizes that supposedly reveal info about yourself, etc.

I must be really good looking, right? NOPE. My looks are marginal; I'm maybe a 7. I don't work out (though I'm not fat or anything.) In fact I didn't have any success with women until I was in my early 20's. That's when I decided to go out a lot and start trying to get laid... I was willing to face rejection a thousand times a night, and do it over and over, trying everything, until I got it right. I had to completely set my ego aside. I didn't get laid at all for the first few months. Then every now and then. Then pretty often. Then downright consistently! I'm in my early 30's now and I am basically a sexual god. I wouldn't have even believed this were possible when I was in high school. The ONLY factor that determined whether a woman would cheat was my own skill level. When my skills were poor, women **** all over me. (Everyone knows how women think they have license to be rude *****es in social situations... in fact I understand and appreciate that behavior now.) But once my skills got good, I could **** just about anyone's wife or girlfriend. And many times I didn't know they had a man until after I ****ed them.

Look, I'm not saying that men are perfect, or whatever. Far from it. I'm just saying, I've spent a lot of my time studying women and interacting with them, and I know how they are. In fact, sometimes I hate knowing it. Sometimes I wish I had taken the blue pill, and never went down the rabbit hole, because now there's really no going back. I didn't want to believe these things... but how could I ever get married now? How could I ever be the chump who pays for everything and blissfully goes through life not worrying about his woman because he trusts her? Look, would you leave your dog alone with a steak? You can't hate the dog for doing what's in its nature. You can't trust a dog, BUT you can trust a dog to BE a dog. Some men are disloyal... but I could *never* trust a woman to be loyal. Some men are bad presidents...but I could *never* vote for a woman to be president. I can rarely expect a woman to regard her own promises as more important and compelling to her than the emotions she feels in the moment. She will rationalize it to herself later.

Here's an interesting fact. Did you know that the median 22 year old woman has TWICE as much sex as the median 22 year old man? You might ask, how is that possible? If a woman's having sex, doesn't that mean a man is having sex at the same time? And thus, shouldn't men be having just as much sex as women? NO...because most men hardly get laid, or if they do, it's because they "got lucky." But a small group of men get laid ALL THE TIME, and **** LOTS AND LOTS of women! It's evolution at work. Women follow their emotions, and that leads them to sleep with men like me (who know how to control female emotions.) Women want the top man...so the top man ****s lots of women. That's right - the sexual revolution, feminism, etc has resulted in a return to harems. Women, at the mercy of their own emotions, are volunteering for the modern-day equivalent of harems. Lucky for me!! Heh.

You might say, "But...but...I'm so nice! I'm a nice guy!" Guess what? That's like a fat chick saying, "But I'm so smart!" As if those things have anything in the world to do with sexual attraction!

I'm going to give some tips here for the poor sucker guys who are posting online trying to get laid and who are spending hundreds / thousands of dollars on all those *****s out there without getting any play. (You *****es know exactly what you're doing, and I'm on to your game!)

* Don't be sexually judgemental in any way. A woman's worst fear is to be perceived as a slut. She will suck your toes and take it in the ass if she thinks you don't view her poorly for it (and she knows her friends won't find out.)

This could happen if you were really rich with decent game.