The Truth About Women

librito

Senior Don Juan
CJ 101 said:
Good advice, all dudes should take heed to this.
hey man, if we ever follow all the great advise given to us in this website we could become very succesfull at just about anything in life, not just women.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Rock on...amazing post...speaks in a way of someone who is TRULY experienced because I am slowly starting to see many of what he has listed

st_99

Master Don Juan
"I can talk to women on the street or in the grocery store and within 30 minutes, I can usually have sex with them right there in my car or get them back to my place."

This is where I stopped reading. If you believe this you need your head examined.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
st_99 said:
"I can talk to women on the street or in the grocery store and within 30 minutes, I can usually have sex with them right there in my car or get them back to my place."

This is where I stopped reading. If you believe this you need your head examined.
By saying he can do that, fine, I've seen it happen as well so I don't have a problem with him saying it's possible. Now saying that's the usual, that's where I call BS.

When I first signed up on this site and read this thread, I was happy to know that bfs and husbands wouldn't be an obstacle to getting some. I thought this guy was the god, the goalpost that I should be striving towards.

Now, with a girlfriend who likes me probably as much as I like her back, I have to say that this is a very lonely person. In no way can this be described as a success story. He's bitter and probably exaggerating a lot, as others have pointed out in this thread.

The fact is, saying that all women have the potential to cheat because they are intrinsically emotional and will do whatever their emotions make them do is like saying that men have the potential to cheat because they intrinsically want to have more than one sexual partner, and will thus eventually cheat. It's not true for some men. And thus, it can't be true for all women.

In fact, I'm pretty sure most of the women he's sleeping with are probably low quality women. If his numbers are true, there is a need to filter women more thoroughly to determine which ones are smart enough not to give themselves up to such a shallow, lonely person and which ones are stupid enough to be ensnared by his lines.

EDIT: I see a lot of Sosuave lately is all about the PU game. No more new posts on inner game have been made since AntiDump or Pook's posts.

Pook said:
It is well said that men are more logical than woman. But the reverse is also true, that women are more sensationalistic than men. If a man goes the sensation route (falling or love, or the 'false players' who think they are getting 'lucky' with a girl, who see the woman as achievement), women will dominate him and his life.
This is PROFOUNDLY true.

Work is a man's game, in which men dominate.

Romance is a woman's game, in which women dominate.

That's why PUAs have to don ridiculous costumes, or behave in unconventional and unusual ways, or do things they wouldn't normally do. Because they're playing in a woman's world, by womens' standards.

Though I guess randomshinichi has a point, if you're talking about exceptional cases.

Statistics tend to be negative, but there are exceptional women out there who defy the norm. There just aren't very many of them, obviously!

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
way too much afc nonsense on this forum right now, so here's a nice reminder about some basic stuff

bump

Espi

Master Don Juan
Old school post that rings just as true today. Great set of tips to live by, in my opinion.

librito said:
* Don't get angry at her. Women know they have emotional outbursts and they need to trust that you can handle that. It's ok (and necessary) to occasionally put your foot down...just make sure she knows you are fully in control of yourself.

* Don't let her manipulate you or control you in any way. She will immediately lose all respect for you. Always be leading. It's just like dancing - women hate a man who can't lead.

* When first approaching a woman or a group, they tend to get a feeling like this is just your little scheme to get close to them, when you really just want something from them - like sex. (And they're right.) It's important to structure your body language and conversation so that they honestly don't believe you want something from them. They should feel like you are about to leave at any second.

* DON'T TRY TO IMPRESS HER IN ANY WAY. Don't show off. Don't talk about accomplishments or possessions. As soon as she perceives that you are trying to prove yourself to her, she loses all interest.

* Don't ignore her friends. A woman values her friend's opinions more than just about anything else in the world. Nothing matters to her more than what other women are thinking. Give her friends lots of attention and get everyone laughing. If one woman is feeling different than the others, she will drag them away. They will follow like a flock of pigeons. Society is the book of women. (Notice that men do NOT behave this way! Women are very different!)

* To get a woman attracted / emotionally vulnerable, give her lots of emotions and feelings. Don't just make her feel good. Make her feel good, and angry, and sad, and connected, and astonished, and intrigued, etc. Make her laugh. Tease her. Tell stories about your sick puppy. Tell her why things would never work out between the two of you. Call her a dork. If she gets heated up, she will start touching you...playfully push her away. If she calls you a jerk and punches your arm, you are doing it right. If she gives you that "I can't believe you just said that" look, do NOT back down, do not say "Oh I'm just kidding" or anything like that.

* As she gets more emotional, she will try to ruin things by throwing in logic. She will ask you if you are a player, or if you say this to all the girls, or whatever. The trick is this: Don't take it seriously by giving it some logical answer! That's right...women lose interest if you take them seriously!!! It's crazy but that's how they behave. Just blow it off or misinterpret what she's saying as though she is coming on to you. If you fail these tests, she will be gone so fast your head will spin.

* She will start asking you lots of questions. This is what chicks do when they suddenly find themselves attracted to a man they know nothing about. This is your chance to open up a little and also find out more about her and build a deeper connection. You have to do this, or she will flake later (even if you've kissed her!) Women are the worst flakes in the world! Don't make it too easy for her, make her work for it a bit. Then talk about connections and childhood memories and things you have in common, etc. She needs to feel that this is genuine. This is usually the time when I throw in a few fake vulnerabilities, like pretending I'm shy or insecure about something. I know it's ****ed up but women need to see that there are at least a few small holes where they can sink their hooks in you. They get uneasy if you are too perfect.

* Make sure she gets the feeling that you have standards and that you are judging her based on them. Ask her questions that show her you are checking her out to see if she is up to snuff. Women don't like to feel like you are with them only because you can't do any better. They prefer to feel like you have high standards; you can get any chick you want, but you chose HER because she is SOOOO special and SOOOO different from all the others. Yeah, I know.

* Move her to different locations. Take her next door for a drink. Take her across the street to check out some art. The more locations the better.

* Take responsibility for every escalation. A woman will do just about anything as long as she doesn't have to feel like it was "her fault." Make it YOUR fault. Make it "just happen." She will rationalize it to herself later using the same bull**** generator that women use to flake out on dates at the last minute. Don't get her horny until you get her isolated. Believe me, emotional is better than horny.

* Keep the woman always swinging somewhere between validation and rejection. If she feels rejected, she drops out or gets REALLY MAD. And if she feels too validated, she will ditch you in a heartbeat. So push her away (emotionally) and then pull her back in.

* BELIEVE YOUR OWN BULL****. Chicks do not look at your excuses and try to see if they are bull**** or not... because that is the logical thing to do, and chicks are not logical. Rather, what they do is see if YOU seem to believe your own bull**** when you say it. If you look like you do, then chances are, they will believe it too. So the key is to believe your own bull****, and other aspects about yourself that you want the chick to believe about you too (alpha male..whatever)... because your own self beliefs for some reason will automatically 'impart' to the chick!

* One more thing...many guys make the mistake of listening to female romantic advice. Don't listen to them, THEY DON'T KNOW WTF THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT, and they WILL steer you wrong. They will tell you what they THINK they want, instead of what they actually RESPOND to. And furthermore, a large part of the female sexual experience IS the inability to admit these things BECAUSE they derive sexual pleasure from putting up resistance and being overwhelmed.

If you do things this way, after a few months practice you WILL get laid like a rock star. The guys who get laid are the ones who know what they are doing, because they have practiced on lots of women. Ironically, women are most attracted to the men who are most likely to **** them and then dump them on their ass - because those are precisely the men who have so many other options because they practice on lots of women. That's why you always hear women *****ing about how men are *******s that only want to **** them and dump them - because those are the men that they gravitate to.

Women tend to wise up when they get towards their 30s, and they start looking for a nice wimpy beta male to settle down with and pay for all their ****. As they get older, they will get more and more desperate to find this guy. Once they do, they will cheat on him with an exciting fun guy like me. (But who wants to **** some old chick in her 30's? That's what beta males are for! Heh)

Hey, don't blame me - I didn't make things the way they are. I was just a guy who wanted to get laid. And I do :)

Unknown

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!
So glad I stumbled upon this site. I've been saying this stuff for years (I am only 25). It's like guys are playing in a rigged game in today's society. Women hold all the cards in the hook up game. I am so glad I am not crazy and other guys feel this way, it's quite comforting.

empath88

This advice is kind of jaded. And it's coming from a guy who hooks up w/ girls in serious relationships which is kind of disturbing. This will work on a subset of women who usually have mental issues or problems with daddy. These girls are usually loose, and are found in clubs and bars seeking attention. Works for a superficial lay but not any kind of relationship. Manipulation can't the foundation of a relationship as you're bound to trip up eventually.

There is a lot of truth mentioned too, however. But what isn't mentioned is women LOVE status. They are attracted to those who a leaders of the pack or make good $. That's usually the easiest way to get a woman actually... show her you have status. It doesn't have to be real, just make her believe it!

And this kind of advice is unrealistic for most guys. It's equivalent to a model telling other women that they must apply their make up this way and that way and they'll be the next bombshell... but that isn't going to happen, a lot of is genetics. I'm all for self-improvement, but bedding 200+ women just isn't a feasible for an average guy. This guy is just wired to do as well as he has (whether it's looks or personality) and is trying to formulate a reason so he can take credit for it. Again, most of us can improve our prospects, but no the extent the thread makes you believe.

Last edited:
"librito", I was laughing, almost screaming reading your fist 2 posts in this thread!
Don't get me wrong, what you are talking about is something I am doing whole life by intuition and "polished" by time and experience :)
BUT... in my case that is somewhere deep inside, I don't think I am just doing that. Of course "results" are similar like you described :)
But what is a point and why I was laughing so much: When I see "whole game" in few sentences, general rules etc, first time it is like I am looking to my self from different angle, and see how it is...I don't know, funny, but on the other side I feel some "mixed" feelings can't describe and can't even bother trying to figure out and describe.
Any case, exactly as you said: "It is a game, I don't like it" I would add "maybe I even don't feel best after every new victory" but like you said "that is a game", so thanks for good post, this is some kind of "mirror" for me. We (men) are maybe silly but gals are silly even more :)

forgot to say: to guys who had problem with women, read this guy and don't "learn" and "act" what is he writing about, rather: PRACTICE!
Go out and try and try and learn from mistakes. It takes some time and efforts, but just like he said: left "emotions" aside, don't be to personal to chick which don't want you, it is UP to YOU not about HER. Trust me, it is same from 20y/o gal to 60y/o women (i shape off course)...