Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Truth About Women

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
gd stuff man

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
gd post

Technical1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I still think the PUA game is mostly directed at that 10-20% of the female population that throws the pvssy around most freely. Which includes girls with psychological problems, an "emotional void" inside them, abandonment issues, and princesses whose identity has been hollowed out by 20 years of getting worshipped for good looks. Guys develop their game for this crowd, target their game on this crowd, learn their experience with this crowd, and then tell us how "women" are. Whatever.

Not that this article doesn't contain a grain of truth.

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that this article contains information that generaliezes about women in many ways but the main core of the message is still true...
the main message is that if you dont have game you will suck with women, if you study, learn and practice seducing women then the percentages of failures will decrease and the percentage of sucess will increase...it is as simple as that.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post.... so true. I hooked up with two chicks this weekend who have boyfriends. hah And I treated them both like sh*t.

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cause bvitches aint ****. Who's fault is it more? The guy for doing what is right,or the bvtiches for manipulating him?

Demon Lord

Don Juan
Reaction score
:up: After reading such a post, i think i'll have to change my mind too...:moon:

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Technical1 said:
I still think the PUA game is mostly directed at that 10-20% of the female population that throws the pvssy around most freely. Which includes girls with psychological problems, an "emotional void" inside them, abandonment issues, and princesses whose identity has been hollowed out by 20 years of getting worshipped for good looks. Guys develop their game for this crowd, target their game on this crowd, learn their experience with this crowd, and then tell us how "women" are. Whatever.

Couldn't agree more. This site has taught me so much, but I still get very skeptical when I read some idiot saying "Ima get dat b*tch in my pantz! B*tches aint sh*t!!! Every gurl cheats. PUA 4 LYFE!!!!"

One thing I've learned is to weed out the BS tips that aim only to get one night stands. Also, I find it funny that all these "PUA"s think every girl cheats and women are all evil. Yeah...that doesn't scream insecurity or personality issues at all :rolleyes:. But it's very fitting of them because the girls they're going for are probably messed up as well.

Are girls perfect? Hell no. Please, don't get me wrong, in no way do I think that girls are nice little angels, but they're not the "cheating b*tches" some make them out to be.

Lanceroni3

Don Juan
Reaction score
this thread probably has saved my life. well, the beginning half.

Pook, if you read this your blog is also semi-enlightening. Although, I have learned to take everything I read and I don't experience for myself with a grain of salt (and a shot of tequila :up: ) but indeed, words of truth have been spoken here.

You're told not to touch the stove because it's hot, but how many of us *really* learned until we burned ourselves? It never really hit me about girls until I was cheated on/broken up with/crapped all over on etc. Everyday I learn something new, thanks guys!

/bump

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The irony of this thread is that if you act like the guy who wrote the first post, you will likely end up with a woman who will stay with you and never cheat.

Not all women are as described above, but most in the post feminist world are. There are loads of women in their 30s who would be more than loyal to a man, namely because they know first hand how they've been duped by the system.

There are still good women out there, most of them are not from North America though. That's why you see a lot of White dudes with Asian women - because they tend to be more loyal, like women used to be.

One thing though, is that women want security - mental security, if you can play that successfully, you'll never need to worry about a cheating women. Just as there are guys who don't cheat, there are women who don't cheat - the reason you don't know them is because they are mostly in marriages and relationships.

The first post rings true in a lot of ways, but it's only part of the overall picture.

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
don juannabe said...""There are still good women out there, most of them are not from North America though. That's why you see a lot of White dudes with Asian women - because they tend to be more loyal, like women used to be""".

that is so true... if you want a good fock, get american women, if you want a good fock and a good wife then travel abroad.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I live in CA and they tend to be good fvcks, it's hard finding a quality girl around here. I don't know if this is only true in in CA or the rest of America. I would imagine girls are more loyal and higher in quality in other states.

As far as other countries, yes, they are more loyal. I've been to latin America and Europe and the girls I have been with are very comitted and very "relationshipy." They seem to be only interested in relationships.

The original article does gerneralize, but it seems like the girls he's talking about girls you would find in some nightclub in L.A. These girls are mostly shallow and only looking for attention, so yea being a jerk is going to work on them. However, I've always felt like you will never find a quality chick at a club. These kind of girls are out there for attention because they are insecure. (despite what you may think many HB9-10's are insecure) So they need validation from guys and girls. Think about it, a confident secure chick doesn't need validations that she's pretty, she already knows it, so she doesn't need to seek approval from others. Insecure chicks also sleep around a lot. anyways I kind of went off on a tengent there, but it just seems like the OP's advice mostly works on low quality insecure chicks.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Juanabbe said:
The irony of this thread is that if you act like the guy who wrote the first post, you will likely end up with a woman who will stay with you and never cheat.

Not all women are as described above, but most in the post feminist world are. There are loads of women in their 30s who would be more than loyal to a man, namely because they know first hand how they've been duped by the system.

There are still good women out there, most of them are not from North America though. That's why you see a lot of White dudes with Asian women - because they tend to be more loyal, like women used to be.

One thing though, is that women want security - mental security, if you can play that successfully, you'll never need to worry about a cheating women. Just as there are guys who don't cheat, there are women who don't cheat - the reason you don't know them is because they are mostly in marriages and relationships.

The first post rings true in a lot of ways, but it's only part of the overall picture.
What exactly is "mental security"?

Idkmyname

Don Juan
Reaction score
Technical1 said:

I agree completely.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Sandow said:
I've always felt like you will never find a quality chick at a club. These kind of girls are out there for attention because they are insecure. (despite what you may think many HB9-10's are insecure) So they need validation from guys and girls. Think about it, a confident secure chick doesn't need validations that she's pretty, she already knows it, so she doesn't need to seek approval from others. Insecure chicks also sleep around a lot. anyways I kind of went off on a tengent there, but it just seems like the OP's advice mostly works on low quality insecure chicks.
So if only insecure people go to clubs, why are YOU there?

Do tell...where do all the SECURE women (and men) go when they want to unwind after a long week of work and party/dance/drink/have sex?

Or are secure people uninterested in the opposite gender?

Is it lonely way up high on that horse?

The truth is, and you'll learn this as you get into the real world, no matter WHERE you go, MOST people ARE insecure. Period. It's only more salient at a club because you're directly exposed to people, whereas when you're at the bookstore or coffee shop or gym, you don't interact directly with people so you have no idea how "secure" they are. You also don't get mobbed with quite so many of them, so you can ignore the insecure ones. At a club, they're right in your face.

You keep thinking that the coffee-shop angel is somehow "above" going out and having a few drinks and freak-dancing up on some stud who gets her juices flowing. If she actually IS, do you REALLY want to bang her anyway? Sounds like a boring lay.

4 out of 5 girls you meet are going to be insecure attention *****s. Just like 4 out of 5 guys will be supplicating beta-male chumps. Don't blame the "club scene".

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jizamurai said:
HAhahahahaha... yea that reminds me of something i saw at the bookstore. On the cover of BlackWoman magazine(dont ask) i saw a headline for an article titled something like "BUT IT WAS JUST ORAL SEX! - Does he consider it cheating?" WTF?!
The conclusion to the article was pretty much what i expected but i was still disgusted that this type of thinking was being promoted.

Although it is a sad fact that theres no gurantee that your woman won't cheat, I think there are things you can do to help lower the chances. Most guys who want relationships, after learning all this DJ stuff, forget how to maintain the relationship after the intial seduction is performed.
First of all, you need to make sure you give her mind-blowing sex, no no, correction, THE BEST ****ING SEX SHE HAS EVERR HAD!! you need to be a ****ing sex god in her eyes man!!Just like you took the time to figure out how to pick her up, theres a whole nother world of learning when it comes to pleasing her physically (anyone can give her sex, but good sex in much more rare)
This includes fulfilling fantasies she has like randomly meeting her and ****ing her in public somwhere. And always keep progressing with it! Don't let it get boring or her mind will wander.
Also, if you want a relationship then learn to pick out better women. That hot blonde that you have around yer arm may be quite a trophy, but she may be more ****ed up in the head then ud ever think. And yea yea I kno this doesnt guarantee anything, but you can always better ur chances with a gurl who doesnt have deep emotional problems bc daddy was never there.
These are just two things of a much bigger discussion. Never let your guard down. As I like to think, you have to learn the powers of seduction in order to defend yourself against it.
Like jedi vs sith! hahaha- ok sorry.

Lastly, as much as I love women I do hold men with a higher regard, because I dont think all men would cheat 'if the situation was correct'. Men have the ability to possess virtue and integrity and all that stoic **** and can live by it to the death (even tho this is rare these days). Pook understood this well. This is something that I think women lack because of the power that emotion has on them.

p.s. my newyears resolution is to stop swearing
Wow, that is crazy. Society has changed.

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
society hasnt changed that much because men havent realized that women indeed have changed their perception about men. in a few words, women changed but men didnt.
most guys still believe in romance and giving flowers to women who at this moment have more rights and many times more power than them. most men dont realise that the time for romance is over but women know it and the few DJs and naturals know it.