“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

The truth about 'alpha males'

RedZone122

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
I think the purpose of this thread was extremely mutated and deformed....
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
tactic

Who the **** cares if you're an alpha or not... Just be the best you can be.

Thank You I couldn't of said it better myself!!

That is what this site is all about!!!

End of alpha discussion.
 

pharoh

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by tactic

If you want a discussion about genes, I would be glad to share some things I know with you.
tactic
Like what?
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Genes in general? The genes in Humans that made us.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Black_Italian

Banned
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I think if somone pretends to be a ALPHA for long enough they will eventualy become one its no genes.................lets say for example Tony Avaiti was born in a small Italian village he wasnt born a ALPHA he moves to America at 18 he starts getting involved in the mafia at 26 hes the head of the 5 top mafia famlies in America.........Position like that requires balls and requires being able to control people it requires an alpha male............im not saying that being an alpha male is the best thing ever im just trying to say one who is not an alpha can become an alpha
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
Originally posted by squirrels
He's right about one thing...if you HAVE to ask if you're an alpha-male and you're trying to convince people you're an alpha-male, then you're NOT one.

But you CAN become one. Maelstrom re-hashes the same psycho-babble that applies to everything...everything in your attitudes/behaviors is part genetics and part environment. But although your "Formative" years are very important, they arent' the only years that matter. Beta-male attitude can be undone.

But here's a hint for you. The alpha-male doesn't worry about appearing alpha, he just is. He follows his own attitudes and isn't afraid to reveal these to other people. He doesn't worry about whether they adopt the SAME attitudes, he doesn't spend time trying to impress other males and he CERTAINLY doesn't try to promote his own status above others.

You can't become alpha by winning the approval of other alphas. THat's the ass-kissing beta-male corporate society we live in today. If you want to be alpha, you have to not care about being alpha. :)

I agree with you 100% on this quote. If you have to keep asking yourself are you good looking, chances are you are not good looking. If you have to keep telling yourself that you are a good singer, chances are you are not a good singer. If you have to try to convenince yourself you are good in bed, guess what? You are probably horrible. If you have to try to convenince yourself you are an Alpha male, you are not an alpha male.

The thing is, this site really goes about it the wrong way to show you how to be an alpha male. I laugh when I see a guy who is normally shy and then gets C&F around woman. If I can spot it, you know a woman will shot him down like a heat seeking missle.


WOMAN JUDGE YOU MORE BY WHAT IS YOUR STATUS TOWARDS OTHER MEN, THEN THEY DO FOR OTHER WOMAN.

If other men look up to you, repect you and admire you, woman will be fighting to take off their panties to get with you. You can't be an "alpha male" around woman, and be laid back, insecure around your buddies.

I wasn't born with an alpha male trait, or at least i don't I was, but I have been hardened by real life over the past 2 years. Over the past year or so, I have no problem being an "alpha male" because i have no problem at all speaking my mind to anyone at anytime, rather it be woman, man, older person or young person.

I think that's the key to being an alpha male. Not necessary making jokes about people when you are around people. Not being the "life of the party", It's really just not being afraid to speak your mind or do what you really want to do in any situtation. it takes some training, but It can be done.
 
Top