RedZone122
Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 12, 2004
- Messages
- 91
- Reaction score
- 0
I think the purpose of this thread was extremely mutated and deformed....
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Like what?Originally posted by tactic
If you want a discussion about genes, I would be glad to share some things I know with you.
tactic
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Originally posted by squirrels
He's right about one thing...if you HAVE to ask if you're an alpha-male and you're trying to convince people you're an alpha-male, then you're NOT one.
But you CAN become one. Maelstrom re-hashes the same psycho-babble that applies to everything...everything in your attitudes/behaviors is part genetics and part environment. But although your "Formative" years are very important, they arent' the only years that matter. Beta-male attitude can be undone.
But here's a hint for you. The alpha-male doesn't worry about appearing alpha, he just is. He follows his own attitudes and isn't afraid to reveal these to other people. He doesn't worry about whether they adopt the SAME attitudes, he doesn't spend time trying to impress other males and he CERTAINLY doesn't try to promote his own status above others.
You can't become alpha by winning the approval of other alphas. THat's the ass-kissing beta-male corporate society we live in today. If you want to be alpha, you have to not care about being alpha.![]()