You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
psycho replythe prince said:I've noticed that this works in pick-up environments, too...girls that are attracted to you in clubs or bars (or in other places where they can easily walk by, slowly, closely) WILL DO SO...I always try to smell each of these girls as they walk past...
...
"get it?" -got itThe author of this thread mentions an article written by Sisonpyh. For those of you who aren't aware, the article was written over 7 years ago, and "Sisonpyh" is none other than David DeAngelo himself. Here's a link to the thread:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18392
DeAngelo used the name Sisonpyh back in the early days of the asf newsgroups.
Why did u bump a 19 year old thread?"get it?" -got it
Great thread reference.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Why not?Why did u bump a 19 year old thread?
Yes I think you are right. We have only limited access to our subconscious and I would suspect women being more emotional and less rational even more so ^^I've noticed that this works in pick-up environments, too...girls that are attracted to you in clubs or bars (or in other places where they can easily walk by, slowly, closely) WILL DO SO...I always try to smell each of these girls as they walk past...
first of all, it gives you more information...you may not be able to process this consciously, but it gives your animal mind good data...if you smell something you like, your interest will rise...if you don't smell anything, you'll forget about her...try this and see if it works for you...
second of all, after testing this for a few months, I'm also convinced that girls notice this...even when you're subtle and quiet about it, they notice subconsciously...maybe it's a woman thing, but they seem to be more interested after I do this...