Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The smelling works... ooohhh yeahhhh!

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes this **** works. nice.

skatalite

Reaction score
madgame i think smelling is great too. en that gal always flaking on you, smell her en walk, she just might come after you.just depends on how you do it, try to appear as natural as u possibly kan!

avrilishot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting but do you really want to be sniffing her for 10 minutes? I would do it for maybe 5 but 10 minutes is to damn long.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol... Shezz

And yes... have to give my props to sensually smelling a woman as well.
Straight up KittyKat Goodness. Have'm Purrrrrrrrr'ing.

lil sequence for you artisan's of love out there.

Take a deep sensual breath running up her neck, exhaling sheer sensual warm exhale love in her ear. Then do it again, but at the end of your sensual inhale, give a light kiss to a sweet spot on her neck, then a quick panther like lil lick... and exhale your breath cooly on the spot. Hehehee... GOLD!

Babydolls appreciate the sexy lil combo's of artistic pleasure.
Tease'm w. this 1... then maybe give'em that tiger naughty giggle/smirk of ownership, after you do it. They'll love your prowess, in doing so.

Be a good time to bite'm in animal dominating fun too, after this. Only to bring the note back into deep sensual smelling, breathing, licking, kissing again. Own it w. dominance and creativity!

Last edited:

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I had to bump this for all you guys. This is a great technique. Its one of the first things I learnt from SS. Its probably also been one of the best things in my sexual game. I've had women tell me that it was earth shattering and one of the best sexual experiences they've had.

The blowing works my friends. I don't do it exactly as originally posted, I do my own variation.

I do the blowing primarily on her torso, whether it be her back or stomach. In addition to blowing, I also do a little bit of sucking, kinda like a vaccuum, maybe an 1/4 inch max away from her body, I alternate the two. It just drives them crazy and gets them super horny.

Give it a try, you won't be disappointed. Its been field tested by many people in the thread.

jcap

Don Juan
Reaction score
the prince said:
I've noticed that this works in pick-up environments, too...girls that are attracted to you in clubs or bars (or in other places where they can easily walk by, slowly, closely) WILL DO SO...I always try to smell each of these girls as they walk past...

psycho reply

but great post, its called turning the volume up for women... btw

wasn't because of your smelling, was because you were slowly turning it up

danro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me it works! I was with my ex-girlfriend not too long ago, who says she still has feelings for me, and when we hugged I gave her neck a smell. She wouldn't let go of me! When I did try to pull away she pulled me back so we where face to face! This is a very powerful method.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
The author of this thread mentions an article written by Sisonpyh. For those of you who aren't aware, the article was written over 7 years ago, and "Sisonpyh" is none other than David DeAngelo himself. Here's a link to the thread:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18392

DeAngelo used the name Sisonpyh back in the early days of the asf newsgroups.
"get it?" -got it
Great thread reference.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Why did u bump a 19 year old thread?
Why not?
Reading through the DJ Bible and was told Deangelo had something to teach.

And I did learn.

You more comfortable having the mods/admin remove ability to "like" or "reply" to old threads so they don't get bumped? We could ask for that option to be considered.
Forum formats often change.

diogenes84

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that this works in pick-up environments, too...girls that are attracted to you in clubs or bars (or in other places where they can easily walk by, slowly, closely) WILL DO SO...I always try to smell each of these girls as they walk past...

first of all, it gives you more information...you may not be able to process this consciously, but it gives your animal mind good data...if you smell something you like, your interest will rise...if you don't smell anything, you'll forget about her...try this and see if it works for you...

second of all, after testing this for a few months, I'm also convinced that girls notice this...even when you're subtle and quiet about it, they notice subconsciously...maybe it's a woman thing, but they seem to be more interested after I do this...
Yes I think you are right. We have only limited access to our subconscious and I would suspect women being more emotional and less rational even more so ^^

I guess many of you know attraction through pheromones works great in animals and there is some left in humans. Most girls I've been with loved my own smell more (of course fresh sweat, not the one from yesterday) than any perfume.

Plus the sense of smell is the only one that has a DIRECT connection to your brain and is not FILTERED through the so called Thalamus region of our brain before being presented to your mind.

So I'm fully with you and the thread starter.
Smell and be smelled :)