Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The smelling works... ooohhh yeahhhh!

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in Germany once and I picked up a girl in a Berlin bar. A schoolteacher from the South of Germany, on vacation. We made plans to meet and go for a few beers in a park the next night. So after meeting up we decided to take the subway to the park, so there we werem spending a few minutes sitting on a bench on the subway platform, waiting for the U-Bahn. She had rushed from work and hadn't freshened up, and apologized "for smelling bad" (well, she said, "Mmmm, you smell so good, I'm sorry I don't smell as good as you coz I came straight from work." But that's a moot point.).

This was when I smiled and just leaned right in (we were sitting on the bench with my arm over her shoulder) and nuzzled her neck. I inhaled deeply, and she could feel my breath on her neck. She arched her neck and smiled like she was in ecstasy. I told her she smelled wonderful even without perfume and she just melted. ;) I could tell that she was really turned on by my actions. And of course, I pulled back and just sat back on the bench, arm still over her shoulder, lookin' as chill and happy as a priest on Sunday. :D That I pulled and didn't kiss her until later (at the park) must have been a FANTASTIC tease for her. Girls eat that stuff up. ;)

I really liked this tip, and just wanted to describe a different application for it. The key is to do it when she's not expecting it, and to say the right thing. The neck is one of the most sensitive non-genital areas on a woman's body, so it's a good place to "sniff her". :p

Last edited:

Maggie1

Reaction score
I just want to agree with pretty much everything that's been posted on this thread : a guy who thinks you smell good is really an amazing turn-on.

As for using it to get back at a girl who's been giving you a hard time, I don't think it'll work. Smelling is a very intimate gesture, and I wonder if you can really work it with someone towards whom you feel animosity. I tend to think I can feel it when someone is being insincere, but maybe I'm way off base here.

dingo23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, know I know why when I smell and breath on my mums neck so gets really uncomfortable and pulls me away. I thought it was just a simple gesture of son-mum love but I guess what I did is like me rubbing my dads balls. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by jakethasnake
The neck is one of the most sensitive non-genital areas on a woman's body, so it's a good place to "sniff her". :p

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy .. ? I'm going to give this a ty too then lol.

But how do you smell her for 10 minutes, without it being strange/weird ? I smell their hair, cause I go wild on that anyway, but never for 10 minutes or anything.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Inhale through the nose, take in her scent, then exhale with a warm breath. Let her feel your breath on her skin. Especially just before you kiss a sensitive place (as a tease) or just afterward (your warm breath on a place on her wet with your saliva--or something else--get's em going sometimes)

The girl I was with last night really liked it when I breathed on her ears. :)

Testify

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I am def. gonna try this. But how often can we do this? Like I can't do this every time I am with my gal can I? That would just get weird telling her everyday she smells good and breathing on her? She would just get immune to me doing it lol. Once a month? lol!

Oh another good tip is when you're kissing her body, especially nipples is. Suck on them, then breathe cool air on them (by keeping your lips close together) and then after that breathe warm air over them. Works good on my gal anyway! lol

cobrajoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is great stuff!

I knew that girls are a bit more tuned into the scents of the world than us guys (have you ever been to a chick's place that smelled bad?), but i didn't know that it was that powerful.

By the way, does anyone know how to say "I love the smell of french fries in you hair." in French?

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Par le vous a humma humma?

Just kidding....

I read this whole thread, and it's good to see this technique tested and substantiated by different DJ's. What I find nice about this is that all of the women I know smell great......going to enjoy a bit of field testing when I make the opportunity...
:D

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, does anyone know how to say "I love the smell of french fries in you hair." in French?
"J'adore l'odeur des frites dans tes cheveux." but why in the world would you wanna know anyways?lol

P.S.: I'm not a native speaker so I'm not completely sure if it's right..but I think it is...

cobrajoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by madgame
"J'adore l'odeur des frites dans tes cheveux." but why in the world would you wanna know anyways?lol

P.S.: I'm not a native speaker so I'm not completely sure if it's right..but I think it is...
I thought it would be fun(ny) to tell it to this chick I was going after -- she works at a fast food joint. But I nixed her, she is pregnant now. Sometimes ya just gotta move on.

TTom

Don Juan
Reaction score
"J'adore l'odeur des frites dans tes cheveux."

Almost right I think. Though I think for the "proper" grammar you have to refer to it as "the hair" as opposed to "your hair".
French is weird.
Just like when referring to your age you have to say "I have (so and so) years".

But hey, I'm not a native speaker either, but I have taken it for a couple of years at school.

"J'adore l'odeur des frites dans les cheveux?"

HeartlessBtch

Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: This is the best post I've read the whole day :crackup:

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"J'adore l'odeur des frites dans tes cheveux."

Almost right I think. Though I think for the "proper" grammar you have to refer to it as "the hair" as opposed to "your hair".
French is weird.
Just like when referring to your age you have to say "I have (so and so) years".

But hey, I'm not a native speaker either, but I have taken it for a couple of years at school.

"J'adore l'odeur des frites dans les cheveux?"
I'm not a native speaker and wasn't sure about the whole expression (for example l'odeur de frites / l'odeur DES frites...but im pretty sure that one is right). Anyways you have to say "tes cheveux" I'm not a native speaker, but I guess I'm fairly fluent and I'm sure oyu have to say "tes cheveux" in that case.

You probably mean this tricky structure:

english: I brushed my teeth
french: je ME suis brossé LES dents (as in I brushed me the teeth lol)..which is in french the same structure as in german (my mother tongue) but different in english.

You couldn't say "je suis brossé les dents" because that way it wouldn't be clear whose teeth you brushed :D (though everybody would understand it, though). when you say my teeth/my hair..stuff like that and there's a verb (related to teeth/hair/...) like brush (brosser) in french and the whole thing is a set(?) expression you have to do it that way..but usually you can translate words like "my" pretty normally into french. If you said je brosse mes dents instead of je me brosse les dents, I guess that wouldn't sound too weird though. (In german you'd say it like in french, but if u said it the way u do in english it would hardly sound weird). Ok I'll shut up now :D

This is the best post I've read the whole day
Why? Don't you think it works? :( lol...Actually Id love to know what happened to that guy who said that was just what he had been looking for and that he was gonna try that on his girlfriend..if u read this holla!

mike123

Reaction score
Here is a fieldtested successful technique that can be a major turn on and easy way into transitioning for a kiss;
(WARNING ITS EASY FOR THIS TO COME OFF AS ADULATING, SO BEWARE GET HER IN THE RIGHT STATE OF MIND FIRST)

Look deeply into her eyes,(standing close and all these other technicalities) say slowly deeply softly and seductively "do you know what the sexiest thing with women is?" then just lean in and start smelling up and down her neck, behind her ear etc, slowly and softly , sensually.

Go back up, if she has answered just add a "no" to the beginning of this line; "Her scent/smell" and then lean in on the other side of her neck and rinse and repeat. THEN go back up but this time you should touch her cheek with yours as you go up and just go in for the kiss.

theNEWDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
adulating?

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah its a great techniques heres a post i made about a year ago.

For some reason girls love to be smelled especially during sex heres a little tip to allow you to get close enough and smell her, obviously you cant just go up to any girl and start sniffing them for no reason so heres a little tip ive noticed works very well infact the last time i used it the girl started kissing my neck.
This techniques works very well in nightclubs.

Once you are talking to a girl and you can see that she is interested in you have her guess your name (or try to guess your name) then you do the same to her this helps break the ice and as far as i can tell women love guessing games. Next say to her i smell pretty good, have a smell of my aftershave and see if you can guess what kind im wearing at this point tilt your head to invite her to smell your manly scent after she is done guessing then you invite yourself to smell her perfume and try to guess what brand she has on. I feel this works well because it allows you to break down psycological barriers and because she smelled you first it then gives you permission to smell hers( and every don juan knows how much the ladies loved to be smelled).

noneother

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, ok stupid question but here goes: when exhaling is it more effective to do it through the nose or the mouth?

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The author of this thread mentions an article written by Sisonpyh. For those of you who aren't aware, the article was written over 7 years ago, and "Sisonpyh" is none other than David DeAngelo himself. Here's a link to the thread:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18392

DeAngelo used the name Sisonpyh back in the early days of the asf newsgroups.

warpy

Don Juan
Reaction score
good thread, someone sticky it or put it in the bible.
definitely gonna try this, even on chicks i just pickup on campus.