Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quicksilver, where is the free link?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whoa whoa, a thief doesn't come to kill or destroy all the time, stupid Bible with it's stupid mistakes.

Try looking at dailymotion or youtube or google video

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Sooner or later, everyone arrives at the same conclusion. The sooner the better, for obvious reasons. But some people don't live long enough to arrive at it.

You won't even be able to hear it until you're ready to...it'll just sound like new-age hippie gibberish.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was younger. I would always wish to screw Carmen Electea. I would visulise it. I had posters and I would dream it. Where the hell is she. This is bogus.

Every day I would pray to win lotto and imagine the feeling of winning.
Wheres my money.

Why are the people talking on this so ugly. Wouldent they wish to be young and fit. "there is no limit to this"

I wish i can fly........ I will visulise and feel it every day. Do u think it will come true. "if you can imagine it you can do it"

Why would he only wish for a million. Why not ten billion. and build shelter and food for homeless people.

Traffic lights thing is stupid. the are disigned to be green more oftern than red. because you usually travel on main roads. Those traffic lights are red for shorter times.

I WANT TO LIVE FOREVER!!!

I ALWAYS WILL BE HEALTHY!!!

Carmen Electera will be my gf

I can and will beat Fedor in a fight without training!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong I do think like this to improve my health and make me more confident and focus on my goals.

Everyone knows positive thinking helps. But it anit magic

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
welcome to 2001..for me actually..i learned about all of these teachings waaaay when i was only 20 or so,i even misapplied some of the techniques and got into serious trouble.Good sh*t though,if i knew this stuff growing up- i would've done some things differently.All in all,you become what you think about and you sub-conciosly attract the things and situations into your life that coencide with your inner beliefs systems basicly,theres alot more to it then that but that seems to be the general mantra of it all...Imagination and visualization is also a big part of it. i used to be SOO into this type of stuff,i even took about 6 years out of my life just to master it.All in all,i am the same person and though i do know alot about how this system and how the mind works and does things for us..i still dwell on the negative aspects and i still kinda just use it haphazardly and not really focus or hone in all of my true potential.A good way to see exactly where one is at in life right now at this moment is to write down and examine their core beliefs and dominant thoughts presently,today and what your reoccuring thoughts and emotions are today- it'll give you a strong insight in who you are presently and also where to go.another good one is how you see yourself as in your minds eye,where do you see yourself in the future and what are the most dominant thoughts in your life right now presently.what ever image you hold strongly to in your mind today will eventually come to pass in reality,don't take it too literal though..if you keep seeing dead relatives or something,you might need some help! no but seriously,your imagination basicly is your own personal goal seeking machine,it directs you and guides you.One of the top questions in a psychological evaluation is ,do you have thoughts of hurting others or yourself,and other questions relating to ones thoughts and imagination concerning various topics,psychologist reconize the power and link between imagination and action,imagination is the blue print for our future.
good reads on the topic are=
The power of the sub-concious mind
the hidden power of the sub-concious mind
psychocybernetics -original and the new 2000 verson
as a man thinkith
imagineering

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
organizedconfusion said:
welcome to 2001..for me actually..i learned about all of these teachings waaaay when i was only 20 or so,i even misapplied some of the techniques and got into serious trouble.Good sh*t though,if i knew this stuff growing up- i would've done some things differently.All in all,you become what you think about and you sub-conciosly attract the things and situations into your life that coencide with your inner beliefs systems basicly,theres alot more to it then that but that seems to be the general mantra of it all...Imagination and visualization is also a big part of it. i used to be SOO into this type of stuff,i even took about 6 years out of my life just to master it.All in all,i am the same person and though i do know alot about how this system and how the mind works and does things for us..i still dwell on the negative aspects and i still kinda just use it haphazardly and not really focus or hone in all of my true potential.
So you pritty much waisted 6 years of your life and gained nothing. cool.
This has totally put me off waisting my life thinking about this stuff

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bbestar said:
Its all about having faith, things that are unseen.
It's all about doing $h!t and sotp dreaming. Stop haveing faith and start questining. find your own answers.

Take action to get what you want. Dont dream about being rich. Go do it if thats what you want. study the stockmarket or get a buisness or some $h!t.

Me I dont care about all that stuff. I just love rideing motor bikes, fighting in the ring. and screwing my girl. I'm doing it all.

Everyone has seen those hippy dudes that dream all day but do nothing. Dont let this rubbish brainwash you (It almost got me).

possitive thinking and visuliseing are good tools. Everyone alredy knows that tho.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
So you pritty much waisted 6 years of your life and gained nothing. cool.
This has totally put me off waisting my life thinking about this stuff

your'e an idiot ... and that only took me five seconds to realize that :woo:
you'll get as far as you trip,which isn't very far at all especially with your narrowly closed mind :whistle:

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
It's all about doing $h!t and sotp dreaming. Stop haveing faith and start questining. find your own answers.

Take action to get what you want. Dont dream about being rich. Go do it if thats what you want. study the stockmarket or get a buisness or some $h!t.

Me I dont care about all that stuff. I just love rideing motor bikes, fighting in the ring. and screwing my girl. I'm doing it all.

Everyone has seen those hippy dudes that dream all day but do nothing. Dont let this rubbish brainwash you (It almost got me).

possitive thinking and visuliseing are good tools. Everyone alredy knows that tho.
wow, you sound as wise as a bag of d*cks.wide bikes,box in the wing,scewing my gurl.you don't sound too smart,maybe you should keep your mouth shut and do what you do best..being a brainless tool :rockon:

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:

let me quess...you still sound out your word while you type? real classy :woo: i bet you don't even do half the s*it you say you do...
what a tool

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
organizedconfusion said:
wow, you sound as wise as a bag of d*cks.wide bikes,box in the wing,scewing my gurl.you don't sound too smart,maybe you should keep your mouth shut and do what you do best..being a brainless tool :rockon:
I study mechanicial engineering at uni. I aint dumb. only at english. It just seems the whole video is focused on money. money brings no happiness. Im just saying all the things that make me happy are cheap.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A-Unit, the links you provided do not work. I do believemindset is powerful but do not believe in any sort of telepathy, psychic powers, etc. Is this what this is? Do you ahve any updated links or a good book to see what you're talking about?

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the teachers in the secret are somewhat older so that;s why they are so 'ugly'. Most look pretty healthy to me though...

You have to combine faith with taking action.
What James Ray's calls going three for three.
You have to make your thoughts, feelings and actions consistent with what you want and then you can overcome any opposition if you keep at it.

I manifested something pretty cool, I have a pigmented spot on my body (I had a little pimple removed from my body when I was 10, since then that spot was completely pale white.)
So I started visualising that it would turn into normal skin color. I did that for a few weeks and then there started to appear a little spot of skin color within the pale spot. I couldn't believe it, since I was pretty skeptical to begin with but started to believe it anyway. Now 3-4 months or so later, half of the spot is turned into skin color. I think it'll be gone within a few more months :)

Now I know that it works, I'm going to use it to become a master in skateboarding :whistle:

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never got an answer on this, the links don't work anymore. is there some book or something that talks about "the secret?" where could i go?

AudiTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm selling copies for $199.95 INCLUDING EXTRAS (i.e. a polythene CD sleeve)

PM for details!

-AudiTy =o

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
search for the secret on larry king live and Oprah.
Very nice episodes!

James Ray makes a good comment about how you also have to take action. It's pretty funny what he says: visualizing on the curb :D